Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 05:58:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alliance battle  (Read 1599 times)
Koppany
Private

« on: October 25, 2014, 02:55:19 AM »

My question is basically about army numbers!! I went trough the game rules couple of times and i still got some things i do not understand!
Right! I know that alliance army number is limited to 3 million on Alliance holdings and the interesting what i did found in rules!

Millitary point
It can be assaulted either by the gathered armies of another Alliance Castle or Rally Point or by an individual player with no limitations for net worth points of range.

So the question is! What is the limitation for the attacking army as Alliancce and for invidual player! I mean, there is lots of player with 20 -60 mill points in the game! Size of a normal alliance.
Is this means that this players can attack Castles with 5-10 mill army? If yes , do the Math , is there any sance to defending this castles? I would say No! Is this means that this part of the game is developed only for this VIP peoples , to fight with each other? Im really sorry but i did the Math with simulators u got , and with an Army of 3 mill , there is no way to defend against 6 , 8 or 10 mill of an army.
Regards,
Koppany
Muwe
I know nothing.. But about everything!
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 10:05:57 AM »

Hi.
Regardless if its a player or an alliance attacking another alliance, the limitation is to 3m units.
You can have as a player as much army as you want, however the number of troops to which an attack over a military post or alliance castle is limited to 3m.

Cheers

Valar morghulis !
Koppany
Private

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2014, 14:19:16 PM »

Hi,
Thx for the answer. Can u have a look on this pls, i think there is a bug might be. I seen attack with population over 6 million , single player attacking castle! Cheers
Muwe
I know nothing.. But about everything!
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2014, 14:02:07 PM »

I`m sorry.. I stand corrected. I have double checked the information and it seems that as a player you do not have a limit to the amount of army you can use against a castle. You can send as many troops as you have.. even if they are more then 3m troops.

Valar morghulis !
Koppany
Private

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2014, 15:06:26 PM »

Yes thats what i meant , but looks like it has been corrected!
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2014, 15:11:32 PM »

Hi Koppany,
Yes, the rule has been changed on Oct 28.

Changes:

A player will no longer be able to attack an Alliance Holding with more than 3 000 000 units. All Siege Engines count as a number of units equal to their Operating Crew.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: