Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 12:00:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: No honor penalty  (Read 4676 times)
felix_r
Captain

« on: October 11, 2014, 16:49:56 PM »

Few minutes ago I was attacked by a player that is 3 times bigger than I, but the battle report shows that he didn't get any honor penalty. This isn't the first time that I see such a case.

realm: 177
my nick: felix_r
attacker nick: Jeannelapucelle

« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 16:53:04 PM by felix_r » Logged
Muwe
I know nothing.. But about everything!
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2014, 21:08:33 PM »

Hi there,

The penalty will not be reflected in the battle report. The honor is deducted at the time he sends the attack. he gets a pop-up message warning him about it, and gives him the option to go forth with the attack or not. As soon as he launched the attack the honor is being deducted.

Valar morghulis !
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2014, 11:02:51 AM »

The attacker received honor penalty for this attack because he attacked out of range. As Muwe said, the honor penalty for attacking out of range is taken right after the attack has been sent, so it is never shown in the battle report.
(Honor is always subtracted even if the attack is recalled.)

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
felix_r
Captain

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2014, 17:58:43 PM »

The attacker received honor penalty for this attack because he attacked out of range. As Muwe said, the honor penalty for attacking out of range is taken right after the attack has been sent, so it is never shown in the battle report.
(Honor is always subtracted even if the attack is recalled.)

1) At version 5 it was shown in the battle report. If I can't see it in the battle report, what for the line "honor" appears there?

2) At version 5 the honor was deducted immediately at the moment of sending only for pillage. In other cases it was deducted only at the moment of the hit.
Muwe
I know nothing.. But about everything!
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2014, 18:00:46 PM »

This is version 6. And the point of the honor option there is standard. showing in every battle report. It is the place where it shows you where the honor for pillages has been deducted and also the honor gained in case of winning a battle.

However, if you pay attention in version 5, it will have the same behavior as here.
That hasnt changed.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 18:02:09 PM by Muwe » Logged

Valar morghulis !
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2014, 08:40:32 AM »

The same rules apply for v5 and v6.
The honor penalty for pillage is shown in the battle report. It is taken after the battle is realized.
The honor penalty for attacking out of range is never shown in the battle report. That is because it is always subtracted, even if the attack isn't realized.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: