Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 19:38:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BİG BUGG  (Read 19732 times)
TR-GENERAL
Private

« on: September 30, 2014, 19:30:23 PM »

Hello Dear IMPERIA ONLINE PLAYER;
I had a big bugg in this IMPERIA ONLINE GAME.
When I got attack from any player , I can donate resource for alliance and i can recruit fast army with diamonds and i can always open temple ( WITH DIAMONDS ARMYS'S ) and i can fast transfer my army to other provinces with reached immediately button under the attack... I MEAN I CAN DO ALL THING UNDER THE ATTACK.....
NOW I SAY FOR SUPPORTS WHATS THAT BUGG Huh?? WHY IMPERIA ONLINE IS NOT FAIR Huh?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 19:31:35 PM by TR-GENERAL » Logged
ninke
Forum Staff

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 19:59:31 PM »

if the difference between the value/gold equivalent of the attacker's army and defender's net points' gold equivalent is drastic, the Premium extras of the defender ( chests , instant training,...) will not be locked under attack.

I can't see this battles  you talk about , but maybe they just sended small attacks on you ??
TR-GENERAL
Private

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2014, 23:20:36 PM »

i was play realm 50 and i was dont have premium and  i got like 20 defance win and i got 40-50 atack and my no1 got block. i can always do anything under the attack. its dont need premium. its only bugg
i mean i can do this always and all WARS. no need premium and no need points diff. but only can do at realm 50
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 23:23:11 PM by TR-GENERAL » Logged
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2014, 09:05:09 AM »

Please leave your username and time and date of 3 of the attacks.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
TR-GENERAL
Private

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2014, 10:39:24 AM »

TR-GENERAL
28.09.2014 last atack time. and i did that bugg to
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2014, 11:43:24 AM »

It is not a bug, the following change has been made in the game on 02.10.2013: If the difference between the value/gold equivalent of the attacker's army and defender's net points' gold equivalent is drastic, the Premium extras of the defender will not be locked under attack.

When I got attack from any player , I can donate resource for alliance and i can recruit fast army with diamonds and i can always open temple ( WITH DIAMONDS ARMYS'S ) and i can fast transfer my army to other provinces with reached immediately button under the attack... I MEAN I CAN DO ALL THING UNDER THE ATTACK.....
You can use Premium extras like instant army transport to the provinces, instant research, donate resources etc. when the attacker sends smaller army compared to your economical development at that moment (net points of the Empire). Bonnie77 attacked your Empire with small army on 28-09-2014 19:15 h and you were allowed to use options which are usually locked under attack.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: