Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 17:55:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: No sé cómo cruzar la frontera  (Read 1957 times)
juan2014
Private

« on: July 25, 2014, 16:49:10 PM »

Espero que me puedan ayudar
No sé cómo cruzar la frontera
-----DEGOLLADOR

Puede cumplir la misión entrando en la estación de carga de un dominio diferente de la capital y transportando los recursos de la capital hacia el dominio en que está. Para cumplir la misión use el botón de transporte inmediato (si no está bajo ataque).

Objetivo: Traslade recurso de la capital a un dominio----
torveaux
Private

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 19:47:40 PM »

Mi espanol no es el mejor, entonces espero que me pueda entender...
Cuando trate de construir un edificio en una ciudad que no este el capital, es posible usar los recursos que estan en el capital para la construccion. Solo requiere que la cantidad de recursos sea menos que la capacidad de la estacion de carga en el capital, para que el capital transporte los recursos a la otra ciudad. Aunque los recursos no esten en la otra ciudad, se construira el edificio (usando los recursos transportados del capital).
Espero que eso se ayude.
Muwe
I know nothing.. But about everything!
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2014, 20:08:13 PM »

Guys, please post in english in this area.
As much as I would love to help, I`m afraid I might misunderstand you and I wouldnt want to make assumptions regarding a problem you present here.

Thank you

Valar morghulis !
torveaux
Private

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2014, 21:56:34 PM »

I don't think there's a Spanish forum, but I can understand what he said and I tried to help. I know that on the French forum they sometimes post in both French and English, so I'll do that, I suppose...

Translated/Traducto:
No creo que haya foro espanol, pero puedo entender lo que dijo y trataba de ayudarle. Se que en el foro frances, algunas veces escriben en frances y tambien en ingles, entonces eso es lo que hare.

English version of the first two posts:

<juan>:
I hope you can help me
I don't know how to advance
---<song artist>
You can complete the mission by entering into the town center of a province that is not the capital and transporting the resources from the capital to the province you are in. To complete the mission, use the Button of Instant Transport (if you are not under attack).
Objective: Move resources from the capital to another province----

<torveaux>:
My Spanish isn't the best, so I hope you can understand me...
When you try to build a building in a province that isn't the capital, it's possible to use the resources that are in the capital for the construction. It only requires that the quantity of resources necessary is less than the capacity of the caravan station in the capital, so that the capital can transport the resources to the other province. Even though the resources in the other province are not sufficient, the building will be build (using the resources from the capital).
I hope that helps.
Dint
Trusted Member

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2014, 13:13:25 PM »

I don't think there's a Spanish forum...

Yes, there is a Spanish forum: http://forum.imperiaonline.org/es/ *wink*
Muwe
I know nothing.. But about everything!
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2014, 18:46:42 PM »

@suskunkral: I deleted your post. Either you post something related to topic here, or if not, please use the "Hall of Fame" section dedicated to each version of the game.

Cheers

Valar morghulis !
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: