Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 06:43:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dynastic Name Change  (Read 1623 times)
oisinh1
Private

« on: July 14, 2014, 14:00:03 PM »

Hi, I assumed that you coulnd't change the names of your Great People, but when I sent one of the daughters for marriage the other player changed her name. How do I do this, because I hate the names of my dynasty?
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 14:26:41 PM »

Hello
1. The names of the Great people include given name and surname, generated automatically by the system and they don't change. When marrying to her husband, a woman takes his family name. When children are born they take their father’s name. If for a successor of the emperor is chosen one of his sons or a nobleman, then his children will always bear his surname. 
But, if the player chooses an heiress that had been married to an aristocrat or a member of the Imperial family before she was appointed for heiress, then her children will have the family name of their father.
2. Also, if the emperor dies and the player has chosen an aristocrat who is married to one of the emperor’s children, the name of the dynasty will change, and the aristocrat is considered the new Emperor/ Empress.
3. If the emperor and the heir die, and their only relative had been sent out before their death abroad for dynasty marriage, a new imperial family will be generated.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: