Imperia Online International
April 20, 2024, 15:24:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: why IMPERIA ONLINE DONT RESPECT US !?  (Read 32744 times)
www_yoo
Private

« on: June 18, 2014, 23:40:32 PM »

Hello everyone and, first of all those in the leadership game.
 I want to ask! why say that we follow when you give freely to steal the game?
why say that we follow when changing some rules of common sense? how that is to come with message like (translation free, you steal?) had to make an effort to complete a realm as you have started! should not accept Bulgarian massive theft, and when you punished a player to accept his account deletion. is the lack of respect for all the players who played right 6 months! I want to have common sense and regulate this last solution, cheap and devoid of any ethical morality is beyond the limits! As new players will receive money that they put in IMPERIA ONLINE and you agree to be stolen? try to grow up as a business, because what you do is destructive!
if indeed we follow, finish your realm as it began the punishment for theft in the game!
mutu
Private

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 23:55:48 PM »

In my opinion the owners must to shut down the realm. If not, they must to respect the rules!!! Is not possible to change the rules!!!
Dear Sirs please reconsider yours message send today to all the players! Thank you 
GIGITRIST
Private

Atila, Flagelum Dei - "Attila, Scourge of God"

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2014, 00:06:07 AM »

Hello everyone and, first of all those in the leadership game.
 I want to ask! why say that we follow when you give freely to steal the game?
why say that we follow when changing some rules of common sense? how that is to come with message like (translation free, you steal?) had to make an effort to complete a realm as you have started! should not accept Bulgarian massive theft, and when you punished a player to accept his account deletion. is the lack of respect for all the players who played right 6 months! I want to have common sense and regulate this last solution, cheap and devoid of any ethical morality is beyond the limits! As new players will receive money that they put in IMPERIA ONLINE and you agree to be stolen? try to grow up as a business, because what you do is destructive!
if indeed we follow, finish your realm as it began the punishment for theft in the game!
I see only two solutions: 1) continue the game with old rules how punish the thieves 2) finish now the realm

UNNO x tutti,tutti x UNNO.....O LORD, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy
www_yoo
Private

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2014, 00:10:26 AM »

we have 1 more ...if admin accept !
from all forum , in all they have global moderator ... so they have to give power to them to make this !
look for ilegal market , batel or other ! and they ( dont pay them whit euro , so is free ) they don t spent time and monny whit v4 ...but we  rise this game , they say respect us . so i whant to see this respect ! ..
with respect and consideration  the same www_yoo !
markic
Private

A.C.A.B

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2014, 21:25:39 PM »

In v4 r3 have lots of multiacc,ilegal market  etc etc... we report all day and today we will recieved one message "18.07.2014"that IO TEAM cant looking reports for suspicious players and that mean "JUNGLE GAME" each player can do what he wants,and that message (information) is because many player from Bulgarian are kicked and banned in 7 days ago...this game are 0...

Некада си била велика земља пуна славе и поноса,сад си мрља на карти,Ђубрад су те уништила!!!
ovizxc
Private

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2014, 02:34:14 AM »

Hello. I play this game for 6-7 years, and ...during the time, many rules have been changed or introduced. Some of the changes helped the players(like offline hours), others were against the players...and we can remember a long list...the time from university was rised up, the scientist was modified from 50% to 20%, the guilds were removed to be introduced after a while with diamonds, etc etc. But this one with "from july will be no tehnical support, no one will check the complaints anymore(for illegal trade, multiaccount and fixed battles), but the rules will be the same", it's absolutely stunning  *xxx* Come on....really? In other words, you can steal as much as you can because no one will check that, but don't forget to play fair  *hahaha*
I saw a lot of comments that imperia online has been changed a lot during the few years, and it's a business, and you can't afford to pay a cm to check the complaints ? How much can you pay him? 500 euros? 1.000? I think that from the daily clicks you gain much more than that, even if in this realm are free diamonds
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 02:47:00 AM by ovizxc » Logged
ovizxc
Private

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2014, 02:45:03 AM »

we have 1 more ...if admin accept !
from all forum , in all they have global moderator ... so they have to give power to them to make this !
look for ilegal market , batel or other ! and they ( dont pay them whit euro , so is free ) they don t spent time and monny whit v4 ...but we  rise this game , they say respect us . so i whant to see this respect ! ..
with respect and consideration  the same www_yoo !

I don't see that to be a solution. It will be a total chaos. In an international realm, are playing many GMs. If they are not paid anyway, and practically they don't obey to no one, what will stop them to give bann to someone for the simply reason that they hate the person? Let's say that the player x is from the country a, and the player y from the country b. 1. what can guarantee us that a gm from the country a won't bann the player y? 2.Or, if he will bann the player and he will make a mistake, who can check it if no cm will be available for this version?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 03:46:45 AM by ovizxc » Logged
ovizxc
Private

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2014, 13:39:25 PM »

we understood the message...silence it's an answer too  *hahaha*
markic
Private

A.C.A.B

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2014, 15:23:22 PM »

They want to turn off v4a and other version,because that admins send us that message...simple thing..

Некада си била велика земља пуна славе и поноса,сад си мрља на карти,Ђубрад су те уништила!!!
BabaMeca
Private

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2015, 13:24:44 PM »

*hahaha* *hahaha*  *freak* here are all weak players and mostly ovizxc - this is weak, weak, very weak  *hahaha* *hahaha*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: