Imperia Online International
March 19, 2024, 06:51:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How many farms do I need  (Read 9954 times)
stenlyfl
Private

« on: May 17, 2014, 06:55:08 AM »

My capital stopped growing at 250 000 villagers I though that it is because I don't have farms - but i already builded 2 levels more then I need in and still population is staying on 250 000 for capital it is stupid - my colonies are bigger -
Account stanislav.krast - realm 6.191 
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2014, 10:09:37 AM »

Upgrade the Houses to increase the population limit in the capital. The Farms only prevent and decrease the losses of population due to a lack of food, they don't provide capacity for the new population.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
stenlyfl
Private

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2014, 11:08:26 AM »

And if the problem are houses - were is my homeless population - if I dont have enough houses there will be homeless villagers - BUT there are not I started building one level more Houses which I alredy done before I wrote here but just to prove the point - I will build it and it will be the same.

THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG TAKE A LOOK AGAIN PLS
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2014, 12:48:30 PM »

The next level of farms should fix this. The population doesn't grow and doesn't generate homeless population because all new villagers die due to lack of Farms. The Population growth in the Farms screen should become positive to receive new population.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 12:50:15 PM by Angela » Logged

Angela

Facebook Fan Page
stenlyfl
Private

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2014, 19:17:18 PM »

No you are wrong the problem is constant I already build  2 levels farms and still the population doesen't grow - it shows - 64 population grow per hour this is not right - if it was 1000 and 1000 left because of no food I can understand but no - this is not the problem take a good look first you told me houses now you telling me farms - this is not a lotto game I just took 50 000 to build a colony but in a few days population will be again 250 000 and will stop growing If you dont understand what is happening please ask someone that knows - will appreciate it.
Nothing personal but if I needed someone to guess I could ask people in the game I need a real answer.
stenlyfl
Private

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2014, 19:41:16 PM »

with a level 9 farms in the capital I should have at least 300 000 population limit Check your books again
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2014, 11:50:30 AM »

The houses were needed to increase the population limit in the province and to make place for new villagers if you had positive population growth. Than, the farms were necessary to make the population growth positive because you were losing as much population as born from the population growth at that moment and the reason for that was the lack of farms, sometimes more than 1 or 2 new levels has to be built to make positive population growth, especially if you haven't built them on time along with the population needs.
The population has reached the houses limit, you should build the next level of houses in order to increase the population limit to 300K. The farms you are building will positively affect the population growth in the province.

Angela

Facebook Fan Page
stenlyfl
Private

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2014, 07:49:14 AM »

OK - I have enough of this - I build  up lvl 12 farms I have emperor with skill farms and everything that can be done for population growth but still stay on 300 000 population - I am sure there is no explination about this I lost so many resources and time to upgrade everything and still I stay with 300 000 population in capital - Thats a shame for me there are accounts with 5 time less points then me with bigger population in capital - I demand some resonable explination - not something like "you need more farms or you need more houses" this is not the answer. Have plenty of both.
Account stanislav.krast
world 6.191
Problem is in the capital
Ardelo
Private

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2015, 11:45:48 AM »

OK - I have enough of this - I build  up lvl 12 farms I have emperor with skill farms and everything that can be done for population growth but still stay on 300 000 population - I am sure there is no explination about this I lost so many resources and time to upgrade everything and still I stay with 300 000 population in capital - Thats a shame for me there are accounts with 5 time less points then me with bigger population in capital - I demand some resonable explination - not something like "you need more farms or you need more houses" this is not the answer. Have plenty of both.
Account stanislav.krast
world 6.191
Problem is in the capital

I have noted that when I upgrade my farm in capital first, it starts to export feed to the other provinces. So if you lack farms in your other 1-20 provinces then they will be provided for by the Capital, this is probably what happened in your case. The solution to this is to make sure to upgrade the farms in all provinces to provide enough for the entire kingdom!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: