Imperia Online International
April 20, 2024, 16:50:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 8000 Havy Swordsman VS lvl 4 Fortress  (Read 6373 times)
stenlyfl
Private

« on: May 17, 2014, 06:41:41 AM »

[battleRep=238698]stenlyfl Vs hrkalovicgoran[/battleRep]
Can someone explain me what happen in round 14 - Dont tell me that it is normal 8000 havy swordsman are more then enough to tear down a lvl 4 fortress it is not my first attack i had level 5 with all the walls demolished with so many swordsman so at round 14 they just left the battlefield at 67 morale - why and why it shows that I gain 14 morale and the next round is with 81 ??
Stenlyfl- realm 6.191

P.S. On round 14 my swordsman with moral 67 just left I understand there are some rules in the battle but this one I havent seen till now - with the temp that they were attacking the fortress they needed 3 more rounds but no the game just decided that 67 morale is the top for them Huh??
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 07:19:57 AM by stenlyfl » Logged
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2014, 09:21:42 AM »

Please leave the date and time of the battle also.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
stenlyfl
Private

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2014, 10:17:06 AM »

You attacked hrkalovicgoran (Gromovnici) in Province 4. 17.05.2014 07:31
this is the date and time of the attack
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2014, 12:22:38 PM »

The -14 morale which is visible in the 14th round in the battle report by rounds is not correct, there is a visual problem with the morale points in this report and we are working to fix it.
The units in the first line in the fortress siege left the battle field in the 13th round due to a low morale, it dropped to 42 points and they fled from the battle. The Archers, units in the second line of the fortress siege, have their own morale values, different from the units in the other lines. They continued fighting with their current morale points, 81, which are visible in the battle report as a morale of the army. You should have sent siege machines, battering rams, to help the infantry to destroy the fortress walls and don't risk to lose morale below 50.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 12:23:35 PM by Angela » Logged

Angela

Facebook Fan Page
stenlyfl
Private

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2014, 19:22:36 PM »

are you rely answering me that - to send machines to destroy level 4 fortress  do you want me to send you battle reports or calculator reports that level 4 fortress is going down with 3000 heavy swordsman -  I can show you at least 100 battles that this is done before even you reach 100 morale. You have a problem and if you are not playing that game which is obvious because io\if you play it you would know that you answer is funny give the job of responding to the questions to the people that knows what is going on. My morale didnt drop below 50 they left when their morale was 67. which by all means is a bug so dont tell me to send Battering rams.
stenlyfl
Private

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2014, 19:25:54 PM »

I want to have a talk with a real game master - your answers doesent seems to be right at all. Sorry nothing personal - I am not playing with diamonds but I am babysitting accounts with diamonds and since my friends pay for that game I deserve a real answer of my questions. Nobody ever from my alliance or a friend has lost battle against level 4 fortress with even 4000 heavy swordsman.
stenlyfl
Private

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2014, 19:36:33 PM »

and if the morale drop is not visible because you work on the problem how should i know that i have to do it other way ??
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2014, 14:41:55 PM »

The defender had built towers and the siege machines were necessary in this battle. The battle has been correctly calculated. If the morale drops below 50 during the battle simulations, sometimes more than 1 simulation is needed, there is a chance that the army will leave the battle field. The end morale values in the battle report are correct, the problem is only visual in the battle report by rounds in some of the battles.

Angela

Facebook Fan Page
Suva Mail
Private

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2014, 11:35:30 AM »

I can assure that angela is right. There are nonbroke castles that can't be taken without siegemachines. I am very long playing and experienced player, beleie me if not her *Smiley* It depends on fortification level and I can assure you that you can find same solution with the calculator too if to put in right options and try it. You need really only one try of calculation, because if you already see moral below 50 you can lose even with moral 49. And like I assume you know, every castle has its limit of attacking footmen. In my era level 4 castle has limit of 1200 attacking footman. You can try it on your calculator. In my case, there is no different what so ever (without castle own attacks when there will be little difference in number and moral drop) if you send to attack 4tk level castle 1 200 footman or 1 200 000 footman, result is same, because only 1 200 can attack castle in the same time, and if castle is too strong for 1 200 footman, then there is no other way than use siege machine too - or risk to lose battle *Smiley*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: