Imperia Online International
March 19, 2024, 09:06:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can not spy  (Read 4106 times)
stenlyfl
Private

« on: May 11, 2014, 05:13:22 AM »

6.191 - Stenlyfl - Can someone explain me how to spy that user AliAydin - I had tried everything - the window is just loading but can not send spies or whatever - why we need a counter spy if we can just use this bug - it doesn't happen for first time the last era was the same - and always with the Turkish players there is something rely wrong here if someone can spy this guy or just open the window for spying to tell me I am out of ideas.
за Българските админи - и миналата ера и тази този бъг дразни всички аз наглеждам 4 различни акаунта пробвах през всичките никои не може да отвори прозореца за шпионаж. Ако не го ударя тази вечер ми се прецаква стратегията не е честно така
seyhun
Translator and
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2014, 12:46:25 PM »

6.191 - Stenlyfl - Can someone explain me how to spy that user AliAydin - I had tried everything - the window is just loading but can not send spies or whatever - why we need a counter spy if we can just use this bug - it doesn't happen for first time the last era was the same - and always with the Turkish players there is something rely wrong here if someone can spy this guy or just open the window for spying to tell me I am out of ideas.
за Българските админи - и миналата ера и тази този бъг дразни всички аз наглеждам 4 различни акаунта пробвах през всичките никои не може да отвори прозореца за шпионаж. Ако не го ударя тази вечер ми се прецаква стратегията не е честно така

It is going to be checked and we are going to let you know about the bug. Thanks for reporting!

PC: You don't have to write in Bulgarian. This is international forum.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 12:47:02 PM by seyhun » Logged
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2014, 10:02:33 AM »

Answered in private message.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: