Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 11:51:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Independet City name incorrectly shown in hotlink  (Read 2217 times)
shagui10
Private

« on: March 28, 2014, 17:32:42 PM »

This is realm v6 161.
When I make hotlink of Independent City 474, its names is shonw as Independent City 483.
Popup tip on the map and spy report both show that it's 474.

It seems that same thing is happening to Independent City 348, which is shown as 357 on hotlink list.
Dont know about other cities.

I recently reported mal functioning of making a independent city into a vassal, and so I worry a bit about this.

To me it clearly seems a bug.

Thank you.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 10:50:51 AM »

It is a bug, we are already working on its resolution thank you for the notice.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
shagui10
Private

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2014, 14:35:29 PM »

This bug has not yet been resolved. Is it that difficult to fix?Huh?

It is a bug, we are already working on its resolution thank you for the notice.
Muwe
I know nothing.. But about everything!
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2014, 14:39:06 PM »

Hello

It might be either that, or that the priority list is slightly different at this time (meaning that there are other pressing matter that need to be worked on without delay). However, every item reported will be resolved, some faster than others, again, depending on how bad it affects the game play.

Valar morghulis !
shagui10
Private

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2014, 19:29:48 PM »

I can live with the issue but...

The problem is that there is no way to find the location of vassals.
Other player once attacked my vassal and took it away from me. Then I tried to atack back that vassal but I could not find it on the map.
The atack report nor the map does not come with a facility of doing it. To compensate the situation I'm using hotlinks.
If the name of independent cities are incorrect on the hotlink list, that confuses me. I can manage that by manually rewriting the names
but that's a bit anoying.

Am I wrong?

Hello

It might be either that, or that the priority list is slightly different at this time (meaning that there are other pressing matter that need to be worked on without delay). However, every item reported will be resolved, some faster than others, again, depending on how bad it affects the game play.
RomanticGR
Lieutenant

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2014, 10:34:40 AM »

Yes you are right regarding the issue to locate vassals .. there should be improovment there.. but for now there is a way to locate vassals it is a bit tricky but still you can do it.
all you need is to remember the inpendent city dificulty level and aproximate distance.. then you can find it using the finder on global map.. also you can put the vassal city or colony coordinates in your notebook once you capture it.
so you will always remeber where it was. i hope i help you. The notebook is located in your messages tab and is very usefull function. you can also use bookmarks but as they are limited i prefer to use them to bookmark special resources that i find manually or enemy targets. so they can be shared with alliance. Another issue for IO to look up there is to raise the limit of bookmarks to 50.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 10:39:31 AM by RomanticGR » Logged
shagui10
Private

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2014, 14:30:30 PM »

Yes exactly. I can do any noting or marking job manually but this is a computer game and we should be able to concentrate on other fun part.
And yes, as long as we need to use hotlinks for that purpose, 20 entries is sooo small. The limit should be raised.
Thanks.

Yes you are right regarding the issue to locate vassals .. there should be improovment there.. but for now there is a way to locate vassals it is a bit tricky but still you can do it.
all you need is to remember the inpendent city dificulty level and aproximate distance.. then you can find it using the finder on global map.. also you can put the vassal city or colony coordinates in your notebook once you capture it.
so you will always remeber where it was. i hope i help you. The notebook is located in your messages tab and is very usefull function. you can also use bookmarks but as they are limited i prefer to use them to bookmark special resources that i find manually or enemy targets. so they can be shared with alliance. Another issue for IO to look up there is to raise the limit of bookmarks to 50.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2014, 13:35:34 PM »

I'll forward your suggestions for a review.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: