Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 12:46:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: family not breeding  (Read 3614 times)
LordStDenis
Lieutenant

« on: February 25, 2014, 17:24:13 PM »

v6 177 my imperial family has been a bit slack on the breeding, 3 babies in 10years, now some of the female members are getting old and less likely to breed
I thought the frequency of birth was supposed to be increasing
LordStDenis
Lieutenant

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 17:59:55 PM »

in fact it's worse than that , it's 3 babies in 15 yrs, all the couples have been married since teenagers, this is a serious problem I need fixing asap pls
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 18:00:36 PM by LordStDenis » Logged
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2014, 12:37:01 PM »

There isn't a problem in your account. The process is automatic.
And congratulations  *rose*, a new baby was born in your palace a while ago.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
LordStDenis
Lieutenant

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2014, 14:45:38 PM »

still doesn't explain why only 3 babies in 15 years, I've played a few eras now and they've always been much more prolific and the recent news item re breeding and aristo generation, said we would get more quicker, I am inundated with aristos but very few family babies
One baby now is looking like too little too late, the few I have will go to other members before reaching maturity, given the age of my emperor

I think we should be able to have more babies, also widow/widowers should be able to re marry, also there should be a risk of babies dying b4 reaching maturity, maybe even plagues and famines too
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2014, 17:50:23 PM »

The chance for an ordinary subject to be made a Great person by the society or become a Great person by winning a battle against an active player within a point range x2 is bigger and also the chances for birth of babies are more often. But both processes are based on chances, a player can get new aristocrat or baby or he won't get it in a particular moment. It doesn't depend on the player, it's just a chance, 3 babies can be born in 7 days (14 years in realm with speed x4), but also more or less than 3 can be born in the same period.
A change for increasing these chances has been recently implemented which improved the dynamics, but there are not planned changes in near future for increasing the chances for getting babie nor killing them before 16 years, it would disbalance the family tree and the progress of the not married great people if we start remarring widowers/widows. .

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: