Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 15:17:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestion: Rally point  (Read 5885 times)
Rubin
Sergeant

« on: February 24, 2014, 17:46:28 PM »

Hi

This probably is the wrong forum for this. If a moderator knows the right place for it, you are welcome to move it.

I play on realm 23. I think, it would be a good idea to introduce military rally point. This rally point is quite simply the ability to train troops in a certain province and automatically have them moove to a specifik location, i.e. an other province or a colony.
As it is now, there is an automatic mobilization of the troops 36 houres after they are finished in training. The rally point could be optional. With it, there should be no waiting time, the soldiers just march strait out of the barraks and to the desired location.

What do you think about this?

Rubin

The Butler did it...!
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 15:15:15 PM »

Hello
This rally point should act like separated barracks for making army and automatic transfer of the army right? It will compromise the basic idea for attack and defence, population, barracks in other holdings, distance and army travel, we can't review it as a future change. But we appreciate sharing your idea and we are open for further suggestions  *rose*

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Rubin
Sergeant

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 21:38:30 PM »

Not seperated barracs. For example, I have my army located in provence 1 and would like to keep it assembled. I train some archers in province 2. After 4 houres, the training is complete and ready to mobilize. I now can choose to mobilize at once and move them manually. Otherwise it takes 36 houers, and they mobilize automatically in province 2. Here, add the movement too. It would be an option in the barracks (/archery/etc). Maybe even an option to cut those 36 houres. Call it a military secretary and make it cost some gold or something. When the soldiers mobilize, they altso move to a province of my choosing.

Compromize the... wut? Strange way to put down an idea for possible improvement of the game...

Anyways, take it or leave it, those were my thoughts.

The Butler did it...!
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2014, 13:17:52 PM »

It will be reviewed, thank you for suggesting.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: