Imperia Online International
April 29, 2024, 08:51:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dynastic Marriage  (Read 3422 times)
ReddRuin
Private

« on: December 19, 2013, 21:07:02 PM »

One of my family members can't be sent away to marry elsewhere. She is only seventeen but the icon is not showing up on her profile. She's one of the other family members at the bottom of my Palace screen.
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2013, 10:04:10 AM »

Is she the heir of the the throne?
You can send single Great people to enter into marriage in other empire if they: have reached the age of majority; they don’t have any previous marriages; they are not sent to other mission outside the empire; they are not in the process of training and upgrade of their levels with resources. There is also the condition that they are members from the Imperial family or nobles from the list ’Other relatives of the Imperial family’. Emperor and his heir can’t enter into marriage in other empire.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 10:07:43 AM by Angela » Logged

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
BowWow-us
Retired US Military, Disabled
Sergeant

New to game, not new to these type games

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2015, 20:27:02 PM »

same here, I have two members without the icon, and cannot send away.  They are of age to marry.

Pls join Kennel alliance, helpful, thanks, and welcome ! Please send me your dynastic marriage candidates. Thank You !
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 20:30:24 PM »

Hi BowWow-us

you can only send Great People who are not away in a mission or occupy a Governor/General position in your kingdom
in addition, the receiver must have 1 spot available in the "potential candidates for marriage" area (say 3 players already sent 1 prince each, then you'll have to wait until one has been sent back)

Have fun,

Deus populusque
BowWow-us
Retired US Military, Disabled
Sergeant

New to game, not new to these type games

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2015, 21:20:48 PM »

okay, thank you for your time !

Pls join Kennel alliance, helpful, thanks, and welcome ! Please send me your dynastic marriage candidates. Thank You !
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: