Imperia Online International
April 16, 2024, 11:46:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Scouting  (Read 1808 times)
GreatGuardian
Sergeant

« on: December 17, 2013, 08:14:53 AM »

I suggest making Scouting level up in the same way that the logistics researches do - each level more efficient than the next. At a maximum of 20 levels of scouting, 5 IM per level, it is quite useless - it takes me 10 minutes of scrolling to see everything that is within 100 IM of my empire.
I would also suggest that you give users the ability to set a direction for the scouting mission. All new players start at what is technically the edge of the map, until newer players show up, so it is advantageous to scout for special resources away from other players, because they are less likely to get taken. So you can still choose to scout in a radius of 100 IM around your empire, or you can send the scout in 1 of the 8 general directions (NSEW, NW,SW,NE,SE) and have them cover an area of the same size (100*100*3.14 square IM), but with a more narrow focus (500*20*3.14 square IM).
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2014, 18:34:16 PM »

It will be reviewed. Thank you for suggesting.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: