Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 12:16:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: mega blitz realm 140 era should be for longer duration  (Read 5866 times)
lionheart987
Private

« on: March 01, 2013, 07:39:17 AM »

the mega blitz realm eras like 140 usually ends in 26-27 days with little to play for players with lesser points. I suggest the era should atleast be 35-40 days with all other features same , the repayment of loan is same as that in slow realm i.e 168 hours , so ther is really not enough room for taking and repaying loan besides few other features are same as the slow realms. Rest the speed of the realm is fine and all other things are good.  Also if possible farm capacity of individual provinces should be little increased. My main suggestion is about making the era little longer , hope you consider it and agree with my suggestion. THANKS.
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2013, 10:12:11 AM »

Your suggestion has been read and am sure others might give there opinion. But please only post a topic once there is no need to make 5+threads all saying the same thing.  evil4 1 thread 1 topic thankyou  *Smiley*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2013, 10:23:10 AM »

the mega blitz realm eras like 140 usually ends in 26-27 days with little to play for players with lesser points. I suggest the era should atleast be 35-40 days with all other features same , the repayment of loan is same as that in slow realm i.e 168 hours , so ther is really not enough room for taking and repaying loan besides few other features are same as the slow realms. Rest the speed of the realm is fine and all other things are good.  Also if possible farm capacity of individual provinces should be little increased. My main suggestion is about making the era little longer , hope you consider it and agree with my suggestion. THANKS.

Your suggestion will be suggested and reviewed.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
lionheart987
Private

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2013, 23:31:31 PM »

i just didn't know where to post till i found the child board of the realm 140 . I can understand n please dont mind my 5+ posts with same content but do consider my suggestion for future eras of the same realm. Thanks.  [:-} *hihi*
lord_nasgzul
Private

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2013, 00:56:28 AM »

*sos* esse reino e praquem e pika   nao e pra nooob
Angela
Community Manager

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2013, 09:35:09 AM »

The duration of the era in mega blitz realm won't be prolonged, the rules stay the same. You can try playing it right after the restart to catch up with other players, or you can play blitz realms.

Angela
Macedonian Community Manager

Facebook Fan Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: