Imperia Online International
April 16, 2024, 15:42:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New endless servers.  (Read 5000 times)
xscalaba
Private

« on: July 11, 2013, 02:50:35 AM »

Hello might I suggest opening a few servers for players who are not after a end game or date. I really like this game but I have always steered clear of rts games that end and a lot of people feel the same as me, however I am also aware that many people support a end game. I am not aware of a game that lets it's players decide on this issue maybe you could be the first and have both non end game servers and end game ones.
Muwe
I know nothing.. But about everything!
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2014, 08:56:25 AM »

Good morning.
I`m sure someone will take into account this suggestion. However, I must say that the response might not be a positive one as this would mean changing the whole dynamic and purpose of the game. It would be not just about creating a world where you dont restart.. they would need to change everything.. basically create a new game.. here, you grow in points.. Here you have a purpose (conquering castles, or wonders).. Removing these aspects from the game, and letting people develop continuously, even if it sounds better for you now.. think of this: You started with a small production of resources.. as you developed that production grew and you had to use the resources for army, raising building levels. Removing the building levels would be impossible from my point of view. Your production would go through the roof.. you wouldnt be able to keep up with this..
When they will launch and if they will launch the Megablitz realm here, i suggest you try and play there.. just to get an idea what a huge production would do to you..

Valar morghulis !
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: