Imperia Online International
April 20, 2024, 06:10:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: World Cup-competition for rich people?  (Read 4573 times)
khan81
i come back
Reporter

I come back

« on: June 25, 2013, 18:51:54 PM »

They are very good players in this Imperia (can without exaggeration 10 times better than those who will qualify), but unfortunately I can not reach the world championship because is not allow to pay diamonds. The fact that anyone can afford to put diamonds do not know how many thousands of dollars per month and does not automatically make you a good player. World Cup, Champions League competition to be the player additional skills to prove their financial strength. I believe that gathers enough profit from other realms so you no longer need two competitions only mean income generating stuff,. This message is posted on Romanian forum by M_Ovidiu  a old friend ,these words are true and I support him. World Cup turned into a competition for rich people? Waiting for your opinions on the international forum. khan81 .. IO reporter
mrki88
Private

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 20:15:33 PM »

disagree... teams that allready have 50k diamonds in treasury, with good alliance strategy, great leader and a lot of time doesnt need much more money... max 60€ on every account more and there you have 15 strong accounts, with good leadership enough for third place... it's not all in economy points... check Brasil in last two world cups... *wink*
khan81
i come back
Reporter

I come back

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2013, 20:27:48 PM »

mrki go to sleep you sleep all realms  *hihi* *hihi* *hihi*
mrki88
Private

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2013, 20:35:57 PM »

*Grin* *Grin* *Grin* its better for you, when I sleep you can turn on your computer and play imperia, not only write reports... *Tongue*

one memory from good old days, my friend... *wink*
http://prntscr.com/djj40
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 20:49:25 PM by mrki88 » Logged
babagiga
Private

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2013, 20:42:27 PM »

...these words are true and I support him. World Cup turned into a competition for rich people? Waiting for your opinions on the international forum. khan81 .. IO reporter
[/quote]

and you write reports because you love to write, *hahaha*  not because you  wanted to play with diamonds  wall
 (correct me if I'm wrong, but you get the diamonds for each report you write? )
khan81
i come back
Reporter

I come back

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2013, 21:01:28 PM »

for that i don t receve diamonds i receve for what i write on facebook
khan81
i come back
Reporter

I come back

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2013, 21:04:41 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HiyaZUkTtQ&list=FLG0gjXJEI7g3_WIkyyyTfmA&feature=mh_lolz   that is for you mrkii see that i am __LG__ there look at your  alliace croatia01  *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* *hihi*
babagiga
Private

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2013, 21:10:17 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HiyaZUkTtQ&list=FLG0gjXJEI7g3_WIkyyyTfmA&feature=mh_lolz   that is for you mrkii see that i am __LG__ there look at your  alliace croatia01  *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* *hihi*
when mrki88 did play in croatia001?Huh?
khan81
i come back
Reporter

I come back

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2013, 21:13:23 PM »

yes he sleep:) now i will see him on world cup that he do *hihi* *hihi* *hihi*
mrki88
Private

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2013, 21:14:19 PM »

hmmm... croatia001?? and what do I have with that alliance? I played blitz5 for some 5 eras, and all time I was in alliance __U__, i dont have nothing with croatia001.. *Smiley*
my nick and my alliance is allways the same, i dont change names and alliances only to get a medal... *wink*

anyway, you posted your opinion, i gave you mine... dont fight with me here because you will lose, like you do every time... *Tongue*
babagiga
Private

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2013, 21:22:13 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HiyaZUkTtQ&list=FLG0gjXJEI7g3_WIkyyyTfmA&feature=mh_lolz   that is for you mrkii see that i am __LG__ there look at your  alliace croatia01
you're a little confused i think that is era 9
dou you have battles  from era 8 with  _U_ alliance? i think we had some verry good battles with romanians *wink*
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 21:23:18 PM by babagiga » Logged
Someone
Reporter

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2013, 21:45:30 PM »

You are totally wrong khan. To go on World Cup you may need some diamonds, depends from which country you are ..Concurention in Croatia isn't same as in Brazil. My friend is second with 30k points and 1 wave defended *Grin*

disagree... teams that allready have 50k diamonds in treasury, with good alliance strategy, great leader and a lot of time doesnt need much more money... max 60€ on every account more and there you have 15 strong accounts, with good leadership enough for third place... it's not all in economy points... check Brasil in last two world cups... *wink*

-qc-stones
Colonel

Si vous savez vous battre, battez-vous!!!!

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2013, 07:22:06 AM »

you need diamond to fight for the world cup. If you dont, you will only win the first 3 waves and that's not what I think but how it was.

Try it next years without diamond and you will saw. big contry received lot of diamond cause they have more people who try it.

Bonne partie
khan81
i come back
Reporter

I come back

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2013, 09:21:34 AM »

every player play with diamond but i say someomes plays with very many diamoands 400 500 per day
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: