Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 12:43:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: nomad's atacks  (Read 5598 times)
khan81
i come back
Reporter

I come back

« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2013, 09:54:23 AM »

The result after great general Mony atacks are: nomad victory's-34741 , imperian victory's -834 and pillaged population-368 847 783.Thousands of years ago, brave warriors attended the last edition of the World Cup. These warriors represented his country and his subjects in a great competition. Willed and with perfect confidence, and they passed over the famous nomads waves. They arrived representatives fought, they won or lost, won or died on the battlefield, these warriors, now very old, watching in amazement at the new fighters that have ventured in this edition. Now, the last wave is on the way empires past Spartans, left in the race to determine the representatives of each country. The stakes are high, since few manage to reach representatives, but those who succeed have a new goal, but namely, winning the World Cup. Follow us further, the end is almost over and as you and we look forward to see what are the 15 heroes that will be next. Success! khan81 reporter IO
khan81
i come back
Reporter

I come back

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2013, 06:28:37 AM »

Epilogue...... Here as are over and World Cup qualifying. Stress, lost time invested diamonds, dirty words, threats, now no longer take it point ended as it began. Only 15 will go to the final of the World Cup, 15 the best with strong nerves, a strategy that has borne fruit, but also those who have money set aside for diamonds (without the knowledge of the wife *Smiley*). As we informed before the qualifiers which took place in Brazil given the fierce battle, will and then Bulgaria and Romania, but must not neglect strong croatia coming up. Sorry I could not bring you information about representatives or interviews but the Turkish team that knows I have not responded to my requests. Follow a month of torment, of nerves, a month without sex, wife ignored children leftovers this instance means all this to show that their country is the best. I want this way success to Romanian representatives at the World Cup and the best to win. khan81 reporter IO
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: