Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 08:28:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IO going down  (Read 6024 times)
LAKI
Private

« on: April 27, 2011, 23:39:30 PM »

*sos* *sos* *sos* *sos*
Agesilao, Marcolin and several players from the Association of the Knights Templar in R93 are cheaters!!
This is not a coincidence ... First Generali and now they are .... Definitely they managed to break the game ... shame ....
I can prove it but there is no one to listen to me ... I will not write an e-mail address support ...
 *sos* *sos* *sos*
Sv_
Private

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 10:29:22 AM »

same situation in W64. players manage to get 240 000 points in 40 days and no, they r not cheating. omg...
yovanna
Community Manager

Não vale a pena ser relógio!

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2011, 10:34:10 AM »

same situation in W64. players manage to get 240 000 points in 40 days and no, they r not cheating. omg...

I will need usernames, please.
Marcolin
Private

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2011, 21:59:12 PM »

Hi LAKI,

*sos* *sos* *sos* *sos*
Agesilao, Marcolin and several players from the Association of the Knights Templar in R93 are cheaters!!
This is not a coincidence ... First Generali and now they are .... Definitely they managed to break the game ... shame ....
I can prove it but there is no one to listen to me ... I will not write an e-mail address support ...
 *sos* *sos* *sos*

You have made us stop unfairly because you can not lose.

You should know that myself before Easter was home on leave and I was on 16 hours a day, plus I received many gifts that have allowed me in 10 days to climb the rankings.
I also used lots of diamonds at least 1500.
And now because of you I have been blocked unfairly.

I also activated the premium and how all guilds until October 2011, according to you if I cheated, I would have activated? Consuming more diamonds?

Marcolin™

« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 22:01:42 PM by Marcolin » Logged
sheridon
Captain

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2011, 22:15:55 PM »

Hi LAKI,

You have made us stop unfairly because you can not lose.

You should know that myself before Easter was home on leave and I was on 16 hours a day, plus I received many gifts that have allowed me in 10 days to climb the rankings.
I also used lots of diamonds at least 1500.
And now because of you I have been blocked unfairly.

I also activated the premium and how all guilds until October 2011, according to you if I cheated, I would have activated? Consuming more diamonds?

Marcolin™

most premium players cheat, thats nothing new
Marcolin
Private

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2011, 22:43:29 PM »

But I do not cheat, that game from 2009 to IO, and I always used Marcolin in all realms and ever and only one account, unlike many who use it more.

Just because I was in third place was blocked without cause, indeed, the case was why I play.

The state unfairly blocked!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: