Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 17:58:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: who played IO 2007/2008?  (Read 19921 times)
Цезар
Major

« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2012, 18:40:58 PM »

*freak*
*heart*
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2012, 02:57:29 AM »

*heart*
wut,you're still alive?  *freak* shit ,its been almost 5 years since i started playing IO  *Shocked*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
Dark-Caval
Bellum omnium in omnes...
Private

Ipsa scientia potestas est...

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2012, 06:45:15 AM »

I used to as well, 2007 as a matter of fact, then I moved to global wars and now it is dead, I prefer modern warfare, now I am here but as they said, if you want to be in the top you need to buy diamonds, tons of diamonds *sad*, still is a good game *wink*.
KOPSi
Translators

SpAmMz TeAm K&K

« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2012, 11:14:54 AM »

*freak*

LAKI
Private

« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2012, 15:20:53 PM »

I play this game very long... I start to play realm 1, more than 8 years ago... That was nice realm... It seems that I am the oldest player here  *hahaha* ....
Now, I play in R105 and in "my" old realm 50...
Now I'm going to stop playing. But not because I want. Quitting because some administrative help some players, give free diamonds, returning army lost the battles, etc. etc.
It spoils the game. Sometimes great war game has become a bad game diamonds. A game in which there is no longer fair play or honesty.
The game play people from all over the world. In this game there are and good and bad people, and good and bad players. It is human nature to try to cheat the system. I've always played fair and honest. Even though I knew that others cheat. But when people who need to stop cheating, helping cheaters .... it is too bad ... And this is happening in the realm of 105.
But let it go on the honor of an admin ( honor of honest individuals ). And that Krum, who says it's OK if someone sets up wars ....
If Krum says so, I do not work here anymore?
Greetings to all the real players IO. Players who are like me playing this game for years. And with good reason I have to say, players who like me do all the IO be a good war game.
Today I have to admit that we failed. This has become a game of lies and deceit ...
GOONS
Private

« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2012, 01:52:33 AM »

I play this game very long... I start to play realm 1, more than 8 years ago... That was nice realm... It seems that I am the oldest player here  *hahaha* ....
Now, I play in R105 and in "my" old realm 50...
Now I'm going to stop playing. But not because I want. Quitting because some administrative help some players, give free diamonds, returning army lost the battles, etc. etc.
It spoils the game. Sometimes great war game has become a bad game diamonds. A game in which there is no longer fair play or honesty.
The game play people from all over the world. In this game there are and good and bad people, and good and bad players. It is human nature to try to cheat the system. I've always played fair and honest. Even though I knew that others cheat. But when people who need to stop cheating, helping cheaters .... it is too bad ... And this is happening in the realm of 105.
But let it go on the honor of an admin ( honor of honest individuals ). And that Krum, who says it's OK if someone sets up wars ....
If Krum says so, I do not work here anymore?
Greetings to all the real players IO. Players who are like me playing this game for years. And with good reason I have to say, players who like me do all the IO be a good war game.
Today I have to admit that we failed. This has become a game of lies and deceit ...
You are not stoping and that is it *Grin*.....bla bla bla.....if you play from first realm....then you know verry whell what is and what is not....admit you did the dumest thing on the dumest way....you know then who what where is doing...then why you did the the bigest stupiditest ever *Tongue*....comon stop complayning around and start thinking whit the help of all yuor expirience *Smiley*
spyderbvg
Private

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2013, 14:00:18 PM »

Count me to, i'm plaing since 2006 and still plaing  *wink*
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2013, 19:03:47 PM »

yeah I played in 2008 hav'nt played in few years now though  *Smiley*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
jeddut
Sergeant

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2013, 22:47:57 PM »

i think i started in 2005, when ever r4e1 was... still play in r2 sometimes (tangle)
MiniChicken
Private

« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2013, 20:47:01 PM »

WOW! How different from the old days.  I occasionally run across  old friends from the old IO days that ask if I have been back to visit so finally last night I made a new account and looked around.  Looks like a completely different game than when I played back then, but I am certain it is still wonderfully fun.   I see quite a few names from those days and brings back a lot, A LOT, of long days and late night memories. Anyway, Hey!  to all of you too numerable to mention.  Hope all your lives and gaming experiences are,.....well, WONDERFUL !    *freak*
Montego
Montego
Sergeant

I got lost again............

« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2013, 21:27:00 PM »

Sorry,  that's me above    *xxx*

Montego
falejvi
Private

« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2013, 03:05:43 AM »

I play also those years what happen is there any chance to back to the old game?? i like it much more than teh new version.
one time i end the era in top 50 my rank in military points was 25

higrm
Sergeant

« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2013, 20:31:25 PM »

I started up my account in R1 back in 2007, (Sept. 19 to be exact).  I played through in R1 until beginning of 2010 then stopped cold turkey.  Then just last October, I started up with my R1 account again.  I am still there today!  (I also started playing the new version R12 Romanian, but as others have said, it is all about diamonds now.)  The only diamonds I bought, back in 2009, I used only for vacation mode.  I think I bought 30 back then with a 3 euro SMS.  I still have 10 left!  R1 was the best. The game play was simple enough for everyone to understand.  If you worked at it, you could find a weakness in any strategy and beat a guy.  Where the game is about diamonds, I don't stand a chance.  I'll finish up this era in R1 and then it will probably be 'so long' for good.

Cheers to all the honest players.

Higrm,

PS. There are only a few hundred players now in R1 but it is surprising to see the administrators still active in banning players.  Just today another guy got banned.  Maybe it is always the same guy with many, many accounts, but it is good to see the admins active on that front.
Decimus
Private

« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2013, 01:33:33 AM »

I honestly dont remember when I was start to play, but I remember my first siege was made with 300 archers. wassup lookin back then( what year??), the game is a desolation.

Ultra-Decimus, ex-gthyju378.
Wow, arent forgotten: Excesiv, dinnu, a_sad_got :-*
-qc-stones
Colonel

Si vous savez vous battre, battez-vous!!!!

« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2013, 03:45:02 AM »

I play since to long *Grin*:D:D

Bonne partie
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: