Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 23:18:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: tHE REPORTERS VIEWS  (Read 3292 times)
SCRUB
Reporter

« on: October 14, 2012, 18:57:53 PM »

I have read every nationalities reporters views and takes on the Qualifications.  while some actually repor   others are telling stories.

I find this amusing.

How many of you have actual tried to read what others are saying and asked yourself why haven't I been given this information.

I Know it is easier to Just ask the   Admin your questions,  But if you take the time to read reporters notes  all questions will be answered

At the Bottom of the WC Home page there are Flags. Just hit the Flag and that will bring up that nationality.

Use a translator if you don't read Russian, Bulgarian, Portuguese or what ever language there is.  this is a way for everyone   to see How others think and communicate.

So Please  do some reading  instead of taking the easy way out
laurelin
Private

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2012, 13:05:11 PM »

I read articles in English, and I find them informative and entertaining =)) I have not tried to read other nations' reports yet, but I will give it a try today by using Google Translator...
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 13:06:35 PM by laurelin » Logged
SCRUB
Reporter

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2012, 21:37:17 PM »

I rather enjoy the Brazilian literature.  the stories they tell and nothing on  reports of  the qualification rounds. No useful information.  And here I thought as a reporter it was our responsibility to report, Not write a Novel.

Oton
Community Manager

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2012, 08:53:51 AM »

I rather enjoy the Brazilian literature.  the stories they tell and nothing on  reports of  the qualification rounds. No useful information.  And here I thought as a reporter it was our responsibility to report, Not write a Novel.

You go ahead and keep reporting, leave the brazillians, they are sensitive, emotional and poetic people.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: