Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 09:27:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Memoires *hihi*  (Read 10298 times)
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« on: December 19, 2007, 17:50:19 PM »

The era almost ends… and what an era it was! For me this was the most intense era ever… I’m sure I’ll never experience another era so intense; and I’m very happy for that… I’m unbelievably happy I played it till the end; I finally got that precious star! But much more important: I got to fight in the biggest war of all times! Which was a great experience!

I’ll write some stuff here about my experience during this era; if you’re interested please read and comment it; it will be my pleasure to discuss about it… if you’re not interested… just don’t read! *Tongue* of course this is just a very small part from my memories; but for me the most important, so enjoy if you want!

The era started nice; a lot of old and new friends joined R4E5 and after my 4 months break I was totally ready to play a nice game! Of course it was the plan to restart Wildcats again; but before I reached 150 points, dear Isolde captured our name… I remember that I couldn’t stop laughing when I saw that! One of the best jokes ever! So we had no choice but to start Wildcats_… My goal before the era started was to end in top 5 alliance-ranking cause in R4E3 we ended 6th place and you always need to try to improve yourself… hehehe! But most of all I wanted to fight some nice hard wars since that’s the most fun part of the game! I just love to play as a team to defeat the enemy alliance… so as soon as our alliance reached 5000 points, I declared the first war this era… Wildcats against Teddybears… hehehe! We all knew this was going to be a very very tough war; but we wanted to make this era ‘one for the books’ so why not start with a big war! And it was a great war to fight! Very very exciting! One of the most fun things for me to do as a leader is writing war-reports (almost) every day… I don’t know if other alliances are doing it as well; but it has been a tradition in Wildcats since I joined it when I just started playing…

Quote from: war report
Final war report Teddybears! War-hero=Mihai!!! We lost the war… but I am amazingly happy for the way we fought it. Especially the last 2 days we fought hard, we fought clean and it makes me so proud to be your leader! I’m really tired now, as it’s supposed to be after a great war. I started this war because I want this to be an era to remember; with lots of great, interesting wars… and whatever people say; we had a great (maybe even epic) war! And even in great wars there are losers… but not us… yes, we lost the war, but losers we’ll never be… We are Wildcats; fighting till the end! Even with this loss I’m very confident we’ll end up high in the rankings, cause the communication between eachother is great and that’s the key to win wars! It’s so great to go into the chat to see a lot of members there who are all determined to win the war! I got a lot of energy from that (which I needed since I didn’t get all that much sleep ;-) I had to kick out Carter and Astarte/Erica… and especially Erica was very hard for me… I really felt she was a part of Wildcats… that she was truly a wildcat ;-) If I knew we would lose the war I wouldn’t have kicked her out… but at that moment it was the right thing to do… We had 131 successful attacks on the teddies… let me repeat that; we had 131 successful attacks… that is really truly amazing in this stage of the game… I never saw that before…not one offensive defeat… that is truly amazing! They made 138 successful attacks on us… also amazing of course ;-) Special thanks for Mihai who fought like crazy this war!!! You are amazing, and you deserve no less than the 1st spot in the very important Wildcats-War-heroes-list!!! Thank you all very much for fighting your ass off... again; I'm so proud to be your leader... we did a great job! Let’s rebuild our armies; get some rest and be ready soon for a new war!

This era was the first era I played with the new alliance ranking system and after a couple of wars I realized that we had no change to win the rankings with our strategies… I wanted to fight interesting wars and this ranking system doesn’t encourage this at all! It’s only about the number of wars you fight while IMO some wars should be more rewarded than others…

After the war we had 2 interesting wars with Roimperiu and Guerreros and 2 easy wars with Templarios and Turan and during this war with Turan we started planning a war with IillIlIllI. I wanted to fight them from the beginning of the era cause (at that time) it really pissed me off that they were only fighting easy wars… so we were planning this war… watching their members and then the whole Ehud-drama started… I was devestated for a couple of days after that… I was ready to quit IO and everything around it… I was really hurt (I still am) and I wasn't sure if I'd be able to have fun playing IO again... but when I made the decision to stay… and when I woke up the next morning and logged into the game I saw that Isolde killed my army and IillIlIllI declared to us! I was truly shocked! I knew from the beginning we had no chance against IillIlIllI with a broken alliance… but I tried my best to win the war anyway… we were losing the war from the start but we never gave up fighting and did a desperate attack in the last night of the war… the first time ever I got up in the middle of the night to send and watch an attack! Hehehe! Bad experience, though, since I lost that attack big time!

Quote from: War Report
When I woke up friday-morning and realized first that Isolde (Tristan) killed my army and second that IIllIlIllI declared to us.... I really thought Reaccao and Isolde planned this together, but yesterday they kinda convinced me that they didn't organize it together... They couldn't have picked a worse moment for this declaration... Because of all the drama that happened 2 days before the declaration... But all in all I think we did a good job! I'm really proud of the way some people fought and I'm really happy with the way we calculated the attack on Artemis together... and although I lost the attack big time (hehe) I don't feel that bad about it cause we had to try something and the attack was really well calculated and organized... next time we'll have a little more luck and the attack would be brilliant ;-) We will have our revenge on IIllIlIllI somewhere during this era... and when we're prepared... we can kick their asses easily... I'm sure of that! We did 146 attacks on them and they did 113 attacks on us... so in number of attacks we won big time... hehehehe! Let's forget about this war and move on to the next!

All in all this was a nice war as well and the thread on the forum is hilarious sometimes: http://www4.imperiaonline.org/forums/int/index.php?topic=979.0

After this war we fought and won very very nice wars against Roimperiu (again!), Altus, Polska and RoAlliance… and of course against The_One alliance who consisted only of goldcoins and had 16 wars at the same time (if I remember correctly)… a record!

I didn’t feel very happy in Wildcats after Ehud left… the plans I had were all ruined and at one point I just had enough drama so I decided to quit the cats… the most difficult thing I ever did in the game!

Quote from: MM
My dear Cats! I already talked to most of you… I’m sorry… I’m going to quit the cats… I’m sorry it has to end this way… I wish I didn’t have to make this decision; but I feel I don’t have another choice… this era has been full with all kinds of drama for me… nothing I planned came out the way I wanted and that’s very frustrating… I want you all to know that it has nothing to do with you personally; I like each and everyone and I think you’re all great players… I’m just really tired and sad and I don’t think that’ll change soon and I feel it’s not good to be like that as a leader… I wish that I could turn back time and play this era without all the drama… this was supposed to be my last era as leader of Wildcats and I wanted to give my best… but being sad and tired is not the way I am usually and it truly hurts to make this decision… But I feel I have to do it… I hope you’ll understand… thank you all for everything! You guys are the best!!!

I felt sad when I left the cats; but also relieved… so now I was without alliance… I knew soon that I missed to play in an alliance… fighting wars together with others is what makes the game fun and since I got a lot of invitations I knew I could find myself a new home! Thanks for all the players who invited me to their alliance! It really meant a lot to me! I decided to join uruk_hai but maybe that wasn’t the best decision because since I joined they started losing wars and dropping in the alliance ranking… hehehe! Sorry guys! I did my best!

Then the big war… and what a war it was! There never was a war where so many points were scored… there’s a lot to say about this war; but I’ll keep it short… I think we deserved to win! *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* I think we should keep this a tradition in every era; always a huge war in the last week of the era! Let’s see if the boys and girls from next era can break our recond… hehehe!

All in all this was an era with lots of (good and bad) memories… I’m not sure if I’ll be playing next era because I want to concentrate on GI… anyway; I’ll see you guys around!

Thank you Polymeron, Mihai and kroppy for being true Wildcats and for being my best (IO) friends during all the drama… your support meant a lot to me!

Thank you Swampfox, Astarte, Kylaina, Tostie, Zioperion and Micicako for playing together with me in Wildcats! You guys/girls all rule!

Thank you neb for accepting this noob in your alliance! *Grin* and thanks to all other uruks; it was fun to play with you guys!

Thank you Reaccao for being a whiner… uhm… wait… I wanted to say something else… hmmm… oh right! Thank you for having the brilliant idea of the big war! It was awesome!

Thank you everyone who participated in the big war! I hope everyone had as much fun as I had… hehehe!

Congrats IillIlIllI for winning the alliance ranking! Very very great job!

Congrats Mirci for winning the military rankings! Awesome!

Congrats Isolde since you’re the only one who managed to kill my army during this era (3 times!) *rose* but I promise you one thing… one day I’ll kill you! You can count on that!

Alliance ranking:

Military ranking:

ME! *hihi*
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 00:13:59 AM by Hiske » Logged
Naylrod
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 19:58:44 PM »

Nice report, Hiske, and congrats on the star.  *rose*
k_mihai
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 20:22:00 PM »

I`m proud that i have the chance to play with u, but even more, i`m happy that we become friends during this era  *rose*

Thank you Polymeron, Mihai and kroppy for being true Wildcats and for being my best (IO) friends during all the drama… your support meant a lot to me!

thank you again, my sweet quin  *Embarrassed* i didn`t do smth special, just tried to be near u when u needed a pillow, or a boxing bad *Tongue* This whole drama make me so sad, and angry ...
nasio
Captain

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2007, 22:12:29 PM »

Hiske u really never quit ,u push till the end ,,and what is more important u refuse any kind of cheating or kicking members even if they will make u loose ,,that is friendship,that is fair play,that is the goal of IO *rose*

GOOD LUCK IN GI,and i wish ur dreams come true  *bear*
julifos
Private

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2007, 23:52:16 PM »

Congrats for you nice era and the big star  *Smiley*

Maybe not the best place to ask, but... 1467 net-worth-points?Huh??

Hiske
Trusted Member

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2007, 23:55:09 PM »

Maybe not the best place to ask, but... 1467 net-worth-points?Huh??

hehe... I was affected by the doubled-armies-bug... so I disbanded all my army and only had 1467 net-worth-points left *Smiley*

nasio
Captain

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2007, 23:56:44 PM »

hehe... I was affected by the doubled-armies-bug... so I disbanded all my army and only had 1467 net-worth-points left *Smiley*

lucky u r cz it didn t show  -5000 *Grin* *Grin* *Grin*
julifos
Private

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2007, 23:59:35 PM »

A must-add for the IO records...  *Grin*

I hope we can meet in a future (maybe next era R4 if it preserves the current rules)...  *bear*

Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2007, 00:09:13 AM »

I was going to post it here...and I asked her to disband her army, maybe she would have negative points. But she didn't *sad*

I am the one and only!
k_mihai
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2007, 00:10:00 AM »

nice done, cutie *Smiley*
Hiske
Trusted Member

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2007, 00:14:26 AM »

I was going to post it here...and I asked her to disband her army, maybe she would have negative points. But she didn't *sad*

my eco was too strong  *Grin* *Grin* *Grin*
Reaccão
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2007, 01:07:46 AM »

Nice report, Hiske.  *rose*

You will not have my whining anymore, you finally scared me off.  *rose* *rose*
mircicako
Private

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2007, 11:15:29 AM »

It was a pleasure playing with you milady! *rose* and I hope to play with you next era also.
kgyuszko
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2007, 12:47:51 PM »

It was pleasure to be near you.

P.S. Nice star *Smiley*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: