Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 13:21:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Avatar Bugs  (Read 2990 times)
k0uk0unari
Private

« on: June 02, 2012, 11:39:30 AM »

Hello, itw my first topic in this forum and for start i would like to congratulate for your efforts to keep smooth oyr gaming experience which is something highly respected from the community i want to believe.

Now the problem, as the title predicts is avatar bugs. More specifically me and some of my allies simply we cant see oyr avatars no matter what picture we try to upload and with all of them to fullfill the criteria. Also we cant see avatars of others or only some of them. This is happening today whole day and happened to me 1-2 times but solved automatically the last 2 days.

As i read in other topics this happened quite some times and you can fix it, just tell me how to send you the picture.

Looking forward for an answer relatively if its something you are aware and working on it these days or happens only to me and my allies

My best wishes,

k0uk0unari

k0uk0unari
Private

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 12:17:32 PM »

Ok problem solved today for meand i hope this will be permanent solution thanks all

Though almost all my rest allies still have the problem even if they tried to re upload  their avatars pictures hope you fix these too.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 12:27:33 PM by k0uk0unari » Logged
Sex
Private

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2012, 17:41:22 PM »

admins my nick in realm are Sex_NoN_Stop
but now mi nick change on 118006163  what happend???
kozak.386
Private

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2012, 22:27:52 PM »

I have a problem with the picture of avatar, whatever picture I try to upload I can not see it             
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: