Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 12:30:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Report mistakes and errors in texts  (Read 5764 times)
Djoaoii
Private

« on: November 29, 2011, 23:06:14 PM »

I use iPad most of the times (now) and the latestsettings don't allow me to visualize the local prov buildings anymore..
Did imperial change flash settings?? If so, can you bring old settings bck..
Not that I had full functionality, but at least i Could play...
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 09:36:08 AM »

Which version do you play?
http://forum.imperiaonline.org/int/index.php?topic=27869.0
Can you try this and tell me if it helps.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
felix_r
Captain

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 12:13:14 PM »

Hello!

I'm playing at REALM 64. Last month we got the new messages system. Almost every day you change something at its visual design, and this is OK, but unfortunately you do not fix the functionality bugs.

I will give you two examples:

1) There is no notification icon for new Tribune message. I talk about the colored letter icon, like the little green letter icon which appears when I have a new Private message.

2) The Diplomacy Officers do not recieve invitations for NAT or for Federation. In the old design messages system The Diplomacy Officer was recieving an invitation message with two options: to approve or to reject the invitation. In the new system he doesn't recieve the invitation at all!

There are other malfunctions that are unrelated to the new messages system. For example:

Colony foundation from other colony. I've been told at the HELP desk, that I can found a colony from a colony. But this is not true. This option does not work! When I try to do it, I recieve this message: "str_can_not_send_from_colony"

P.S. I'm new here, so may be I posted my message at the wrong place. Sorry for that.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 12:15:26 PM by felix_r » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: