Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 09:50:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: . Do not send a truck  (Read 5079 times)
Barabashka
Private

« on: October 06, 2011, 12:50:53 PM »

Prosihodit is constantly and with different characters! Once gathered enough gold and resources ... So do not send a truck! There is no movement, but sending is not possible! When everyone does it fix? Or work or not. rant evil3 evil4
yovanna
Community Manager

Não vale a pena ser relógio!

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 16:40:57 PM »

I'm afraid I don't understand what you are talking about. What truck? What is that you can't manage to do in the account?
Barabashka
Private

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 19:22:05 PM »

I'm afraid I don't understand what you are talking about. What truck? What is that you can't manage to do in the account?
==========================================================================================================06.10.2011
Why, I understand you always, and you do not understand me? One translator http://translate.google.ru/ with which there are no problems understanding each other. I wrote about the carts (trolleys), which today do not send it, as gathered gold and resources for development. This is not new nor the first time in 84 and it was repeatedly Realm. And once spent gold as soon as it became possible to send carts. The truth is there is nothing to develop, as gold again spent, not where like .. I am glad one that you, the administration began to notice though, in recent times and to respond, which was not previously. Thank you and on this one. The truth here is rock, not returned to me from the market, about 9000 000 84 Realm of the character Heygop, and never returned! And how much was lost in this game for a year .... not even think .... I can guarantee if I once again gold accumulation, the next time, I again would not be able to send his carts before I spend it or not will be time to time, after the write on the forum .. this pattern, I do not know, game bug or a specially made so very sorry .. But what happens in the game and get pleasure from the game will not have to, as before, the last year. Playing like a better design, but it gets worse for other reasons: not the administration (not counting the last days), no aid-for years, missing the game. Thank you for your attention.

Почему, я ВАС понимаю всегда, а вы меня не понимаете ? Один переводчик  http://translate.google.ru/  с помощью которого нет проблем понимать друг друга.  Я писал о повозках (тележки), которые  сегодня   не отправить было, так как собрал золото и ресурсы для развития.  И это происходит уже ни первый раз и в 84 Realm так было неоднократно.  А как только  потратил золото, сразу же стало возможным отправлять повозки. Правда уже развивать  нечего, ведь золото опять потратил, не туда , куда хотел..  Радует  одно, что Вы, администрация, стали хоть замечать, в последнее время и отвечать, чего ранее не было. Спасибо и на этом.  Правда вот камень , не вернувшийся ко мне с рынка, около 9000 000 в 84 Realm  у персонажа  Heygop, так и не вернули ! А сколько  пропадало  в этой игре за год....даже не считаю....Могу гарантировать, если я накоплю еще раз золото,  в следующий раз, я вновь не смогу отправить его повозками, пока я  не потрачу его или же, не пройдет срок по времени, после того, как напишу  на форуме..Это закономерность, Не знаю, баг игры или так специально делается..Но  очень жаль, что такое в игре происходит и получать удовольствия от игры уже не приходиться, как раньше , прошлые года. Игра вроде  лучше по дизайну, но становиться все хуже по другим причинам: нет администрации (не считая последних дней), нет помощи- годами,  пропажи в игре. Спасибо за внимание.
yovanna
Community Manager

Não vale a pena ser relógio!

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2011, 10:30:03 AM »

I write in English, that's why you are able to understand me. You write in google translator kind of creepy language, that's why there is no chance for anyone to understand you. If you intend to write in an English language forum, respect people's time and write in English (if you don't know English, use someone's help - a real person, not a mechanic translator), because my job is definitely not to decode undecodable statements. To make sure you don't end up in misunderstandings anymore, just write to support_ru@imperialsupport.org - there you can communicate in Russian with Russian speaking people. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: