Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 15:37:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RETURN STONE!  (Read 4472 times)
Barabashka
Private

« on: October 02, 2011, 09:52:14 AM »

Yes, you have nothing special .. But I was so, is offensive to me (saw my enemy Ballista, and part of the army and was afraid to tell me then ..) the ballista in a fortress and a part of the army in front of the castle and in a few minutes before the fight, and never lost them to me not returned. Then disappeared after I did not even attack. The loss of Army resources and so on .. In this game (the first such game, where a mass phenomenon and no one ever answers and will not return) .. Did that recently became something to meet tiger. He, of course, thank you .. But when I returned my stolen STONE GAME September 22 after 9:00 am, when to go back to the market and not come back? The rest did not ask .. useless .. But the stone was about 9000 0000, will require the return! This is our work! And be kind BACK!
   In general, the game is so "clever" is done when razoveshsya just start to play, as the world comes to an end (and development is taking place with the premium and the periodic purchases of diamonds, some of my characters. It is understandable why ... BUT STILL TO RETURN THE STONE! http://translate.google.ru
 Да у тебя ничего особенного нет.. А вот у меня  было так, идет наступление на меня ( враг видел мои баллисты и часть армии  и боялся, мне говорил потом..)  баллисты в крепости и с частью армии перед крепостью и за несколько минут перед боем, пропадают и больше никогда мне их не вернули. Потом исчезала честь, я даже не нападал. Пропажа Армии, ресурсов и так далее..В этой игре (это первая такая игра, где такое явление массовое и никто никогда не ответит и не вернет).. Разве что недавно  стал  на кое-что отвечать tiger. Ему , конечно, спасибо.. НО когда мне вернут мой  КАМЕНЬ украденный ИГРОЙ 22 сентября , после 9 часов утра, когда должен вернуться с рынка и не вернулся ?  Остального уже не прошу..бесполезно.. А вот камень   примерно было 9000 0000  , буду требовать возращения ! Это наш ТРУД ! И будьте любезны ВЕРНУТЬ !
  И вообще, игра так  "хитро" сделана, когда разовьешься, только начинаешь играть, как заканчивается мир (причем развитие  происходит с премиум и  периодическими закупками алмазов, некоторыми моими персонажами. Это и понятно почему...НО КАМЕНЬ ВСЕ РАВНО ВЕРНИТЕ !!!  http://translate.google.ru
          Realm 93 Heygop evil3 evil4 evil3........................ rant
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 09:53:01 AM by Barabashka » Logged
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, 11:00:57 AM »

All stones were returned, with little delay.
If you have any problem, please write e-mail to support_ru@imperialsupport.org

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: