Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 07:18:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Attack only spies! Fix the bug!  (Read 1743 times)
Barabashka
Private

« on: March 12, 2011, 17:26:13 PM »

A hundred times already wrote about this and no action was taken. What a nonsense of such coined from spies? Spy comes and conquers all over the country, the state! Where such a species? If you sent me an enemy spy and I vpoymal them, and destroyed because of this he must suffer, and neither I am. And how he sent these spies to get to me and see's his business and he should lose on this, and neither one was sent to spy. " I destroy them all! Why it turns the other way around. The enemy sends spies 1000, especially if it's much more, and to make 1000 spies in order to remove the enemy spies in 1000, will require rather big resources to which younger players have no money, and if the whole alliance sends spies to 1000? And wondering what's up. even if the levels are almost equal, and I'm trying to eradicate, destroy enemy spies, his remains, but my die die!  Then the fight is not necessary, only one spyware can destroy the enemy and constantly watch it. And in order to eradicate them, we need to play just for this! So stupid idea! Fix the bug! How much can you write about it? ! The enemy is sending spies, and he is suffering from it, how many spies to be killed! And where do those who nahoditsya at home! And can not eradicate spyware? Delusions of some kind. I once wrote that before the attack of the fortress I had disappeared and the ballista in front of her, disappeared immediately after the -39, when nothing was accomplished, the army vanished, and no time resources from the market suddenly sold at a huge cost, that is not it was on sale, some for information daily maximum price 2-21, put up the price by about 4 and how it could sell the iron in large quantities when prices of such sales was not and about! And once held the attack and robbery took place. I have not had time to see sales of its resources, and the enemy has attacked! If he sold it and only looked for it ... although even the spies were not. And the prices of such was not the sale, even a rough! Or deceptive software used by a player or is it the handiwork of the administration or those who follow the charge of the game .. but they just do not have the game on 84 realm, or a bug in a game that no one responds from the administration ... The loss of honor , missing the ballista, the disappearance of resources from the market, loss of armies, and so on .... When such a mess in the game stop? ! When put in the game are people who will respond promptly to our requests for help? ! Game Imperia Online realm 84 Barabashka

Уже сто раз писал об этом  и никаких мер не было принято. Что за бред такой придуман со шпионами ?  Приходит  шпион и завоевывает всю страну, государство ! Где такое видано ? Если послал ко мне враг шпионов и я их  впоймал, и уничтожил, так от этого должен он страдать, а ни я. А сколько он послал этих шпионов, чтобы  пробраться ко мне и посмотреть, это его дело и он на этом должен терять, а ни тот куда были отправлены шпионы.!  Я их уничтожаю и все ! Почему то получается все наоборот. Враг высылает шпионов 1000, особенно , если он   гораздо больше, и чтобы сделать 1000 шпионов, для того , чтобы  убрать 1000 шпионов врага, потребуются  немаленькие ресурсы, на которые у маленьких игроков нет  средств,а если  весь альянс вышлет по 1000 шпионов ? Тогда и воевать не надо, только одними шпионами можно  разорить противника и все время его просматривать . И для того, чтобы их искоренить, нужна играть только для этого ! And wondering what's up. even if the levels are almost equal, and I'm trying to eradicate, destroy enemy spies, his remains, but my die die! Настолько глупо придумано ! Устраните эту ошибку ! Сколько можно об этом писать ? ! Враг посылает  шпионов и он от этого страдает, какое количество шпионов будет убито ! А при чем здесь  те, кто  нахъодиться у себя дома ! И не могут  искоренить шпионов ? Бред какой-то.
           Я  не однократно писал, что перед атакой из крепости у меня исчезли баллисты и перед ней, пропадала честь   сразу -39, когда  ничего не совершалось,пропадали армии, а также  ни раз ресурсы с рынка  вдруг резко продавались, по огромной цене, той которой не было в продаже, примерно, на данные сутки максимальная цена 2-21, выставлена цена  примерно 4, каким образом могло продаться железо в большом количестве, если   цены такой по продаже не было и приблизительно ! Причем сразу проходила атака и происходило ограбление. Я не успевал увидеть продажи своих ресурсов, а враг уже атаковал  ! Будто он все это продавал и только и смотрел за этим...хотя даже и шпионов не было. Да и цены  такой не было при продаже, даже приблизительной ! Либо мошеннические программы используются игроками или же это дело рук администрации или тех лиц, которые приставлены следить за игрой..но их просто нет в игре на 84 realm или же это БАГ  такой в игре   на который никто не реагирует из администрации...Пропажа чести, пропажа баллист, исчезновение ресурсов с рынка, пропажа армий и так далее....Когда такой бардак в игре прекратиться ? ! Когда будут поставлены в игру люди, которые будут реагировать  оперативно на наши  просьбы о помощи ? !                       Игра Imperia Online   realm 84   Barabashka
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 17:43:29 PM by Barabashka » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: