Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 20:13:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ARRANGED BATTLES IN REALM 2  (Read 14913 times)
caspermkd
Private

« on: February 02, 2011, 10:09:51 AM »

after yesterday, many macedonian players will quit IO .... especially realm 2 ...

WHY ? I will explain you now .....

I WAS PART OF THE OLDEST AND THE BEST MACEDONIAN ALLIANCE IN REALM 2 .... FALANGA is the name of our alliance, and all wich played realm 2 knows us and fighted us .... yesterday we lost a war .... WE LOST A WAR FROM BG_ARMS, an bulgarian alliance and probably one of the favourite alliances of our BG admins and creators of this game ..... but we didn't lost becouse our enemies were better fighters or we fucked in some way .... they win the war becouse ADMINS OF THIS GAME DIDN'T REACT ON ONE IMPORTAND ARRANGED ATTACK !!!!

WHAT HAPPENED ?

In realm 2 you can join in some alliance free, if the alliance IS NOT LOCKED ....So you can lock your alliance if you are leader and you will not allow other players to join it, or you will let it open for some new players to join *Smiley*))
In this war with BG_ARMS (wich is one of the strongest alliances in realm 2 and stronger allinace from us ) we had 369 war points more from them on couple of hours before the end of the war .... IT WAS OUR WAR !!! WE WOULD WIN THAT WAR, if one of their KAMIKAZE DIDN'T JOINED OUR ALLIANCE ONE MINUT BEFORE THE IMPACT ON ARAGORN, one of the players of the BG_ARMS ..... you know the rest .... that KAMIKAZE hit ARAGORN and LOST THAT ARRANGED ATTACK AND THEY WON THE WAR .... ADMINS OF THE GAME ALLOVED THIS FIXED BATTLE TO GO UNPUNNISHED  evil3 .....

WHAT IS THEIR EXPLANATION ?

IT'S OUR FOULT BECOUSE WE DIDN'T LOCK OUR ALLIANCE hahahahaah

I WILL ASK AGAIN SOMETHING *wink*

WHAT IF WE DIDN'T LOCK OUR ALLIANCE WHEN THEY WON THAT WAR WITH AN ARRANGED ATTACK

After this, we quited our alliance and we will quit realm 2 for sure .... IO it's going to hell ... instead all of us should have fun and relaxation in this game, WE ARE LOOSING OUR NERVES ...

markic
Private

A.C.A.B

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 11:41:03 AM »

Hahaha i cant believe what i read now.That is funny for that strong alliance..can defeat in war but in cheat someone is good... poor .. We will wait for answer some of IO support team to see his thinking or he just delete this topic and pretend that nothing has happened.that they were in that position 100% someone will be punished.i am interesting in this topic and wait to see answer.IO goes to hell(not hell but game from day to day changed and my thinking game collapses) i think that you are right caspermk thanks for open this topic.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 12:03:52 PM by markic » Logged

Некада си била велика земља пуна славе и поноса,сад си мрља на карти,Ђубрад су те уништила!!!
caspermkd
Private

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2011, 12:21:42 PM »

Съжалявам, caspermkd, достъпът до този форум ти е забранен!
нарушение на правилата на форума  .....

this is justice ahahahah THIS MEANS THAT I'M BLOCKED IN BULGARIAN FORUM BECOUSE I'M LOOKING JUSTICE *Smiley* ahahahaha BRAVO !!!
slo75dan
You can't win Macedonian army
Private

Macedonia forever

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2011, 12:31:37 PM »

http://www18.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game/_addons/dokladi/?path=bitki/2/2011_2_1/702315_636382_244933 the battle.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 13:40:53 PM by slo75dan » Logged

You can't win Macedonian army http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cierL9NV_H4
slo75dan
Private

Macedonia forever

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2011, 12:42:43 PM »

BG_ARMS and some protected players in Realm2 use this script for cheating  *gamer*
Понеже Новата надежда всъщност са стари кримки дето не обичат да ги правят на по-луди и по-глупави отколкото са решиха да вземат да се пробват да направят 13к за нула време и аз като човека дето имам най-много общо с компотите - т.е. компютрите решихме че мога да отделя 10 минути от ценното си време.
Та ситуацията е такава - ВСЕКИ КОЙТО ЖЕЛАЕ МОЖЕ ДА ВЗИМА 2 ЧАСОВ ДОБИВ В КЛАСИЧЕСКИТЕ СВЕТОВЕ СТИГА ДА ИМА РЕГИСТРИРАН АКАУНТ В НЯКОЙ СВЯТ КЪДЕТО МОГАТ ДА СЕ ВЗИМАТ ДОПЪЛНИТЕЛНИТЕ ЕКТРИ ОТ FACEBOOK.COM.
1. Влиза се в акаунта в класическите светове.
2. Влиза се в акаунта в свят с допълнителни ектри - задължително през друг браузър
3. В света с допълнителни ектри се влиза в страницата за екстри и се натиска бутона "Получаване" този който е за взимане на 2 часов добив от facebook.com
4. От акаунта в класическите светове се взима ID на акаунта -това e кода който пращаме на СМС без "ÏMP" и без първите две цифри /може да се вземе и от адреса на някоя битка от/към вас - в адреса на битката в поредицата на последните 3 числа има ID на атакуваш и атакуван/
5. На линка за логване във facebook.com се дава Properties и от полето за адрес се копира съдържанието
6. Копираното съдържание от т. 5 се поставя в адреса на нова отворена страница и след "uId=" се заменя с копирания от точка 4
7. Променя се съдържанието след "rId="  в нашия случай трябва да стане "rId=2" - това е ID на света - предполагам че id е пореден номер на отваряне на световете т.е. rid на свят 3 ще е 3 :-)
8. Дава се Enter и се логвате във фейсбук
9. Готово в класиките вече имате 2 часов добив от фейсбук

Сега малко пояснения които не са тествани, но засега не ми се плаща за бета тестер и няма да си играя да ги доказвам
 МОЖЕ ДА СЕ ВЗЕМЕ НЕОГРАНИЧЕНО НА БРОЙ ПЪТИ - т.е. стига да имам неограничени на брой акаунти във фейсбук мога да си взимам 2-часов добив колкото си искам

Ето така се вдигат 13к за нула време.

П.П. Мисля че темата на Крокодила за бъговоте в ИО е една от най-ценните във форума.
П.П.П. Малко съм разхвърлян в обясненията и може някой да не ме е разбрал, но човек който поне малко има общо с компотите ще схване за 1 минута- на мен ми трябваха 10 за да хвана бъга.

tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2011, 12:48:05 PM »

I will just shortly write my opinion about this. If your alliance was so expirienced, you should have known that alliance must be locked in war. Manny players and alliances learned that hard way. If you didnt lock alliance, all players could join your alliance and that strategy was used against not locked alliances manny times in past 5 or more years.
If the guy played both accs, he would be punished, but if he didnt play both, he didnt do anything illegal. Your friend could try to join in last sec and get killed. You could left allaince opened so that your friend attacks some of them and join few secs before attack, they would defend, not knowing that he is in your alliance. There are manny strategies which experienced players could or should know. And as i said, if he didnt play both players, we cant ban him/them. For that allaince needs to be locked in older version realms.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
slo75dan
Private

Macedonia forever

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2011, 12:53:02 PM »

I will just shortly write my opinion about this. If your alliance was so expirienced, you should have known that alliance must be locked in war. Manny players and alliances learned that hard way. If you didnt lock alliance, all players could join your alliance and that strategy was used against not locked alliances manny times in past 5 or more years.
If the guy played both accs, he would be punished, but if he didnt play both, he didnt do anything illegal. Your friend could try to join in last sec and get killed. You could left allaince opened so that your friend attacks some of them and join few secs before attack, they would defend, not knowing that he is in your alliance. There are manny strategies which experienced players could or should know. And as i said, if he didnt play both players, we cant ban him/them. For that allaince needs to be locked in older version realms.
Realm2 is dead my friend... *pardon*

caspermkd
Private

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2011, 13:01:11 PM »

i apriciate your answer but here we talk about arranged attacks .... nothing else is importand .... THIS ATTACK WAS ARRANGED !!! someone should check when he joined and when he go out from our alliance ....
AND AFTER ALL, WHO WILL CHECK IF HE PLAYS THOSE TWO ACCOUNTS ? WHO CAN CHECK THEIR MESSAGES JUST BEFORE THE ATTACK ? IT'S VERY SIMPLE TO DEAL WITH THIS, IF THERE IS GOOD WILL TO PUT END TO IT *Smiley*
slo75dan
Private

Macedonia forever

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2011, 13:09:21 PM »

before 3 or 4 era in realm2 admin decide to erase all wars FALANGA vs BLATOTO ... but now is one battle and admin team is deaf! see result of war points on this link /// http://forum.imperiaonline.org/int/index.php?topic=18349.0 /// ...admin erase all militaru points of BLATOTO ...this is some of strategy my friend...
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 13:17:02 PM by slo75dan » Logged

slo75dan
Private

Macedonia forever

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2011, 15:08:49 PM »

"Pyrrhic victory" for machines ... War won but lost world!! Thanks to all my friends ...

IO God help them for the next war!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 15:15:33 PM by slo75dan » Logged

pobeditel1
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2011, 15:55:29 PM »

BG_ARMS and some protected players in Realm2 use this script for cheating[/color][  *gamer*
Понеже Новата надежда всъщност са стари кримки дето не обичат да ги правят на по-луди и по-глупави отколкото са решиха да вземат да се пробват да направят 13к за нула време и аз като човека дето имам най-много общо с компотите - т.е. компютрите решихме че мога да отделя 10 минути от ценното си време.
Та ситуацията е такава - ВСЕКИ КОЙТО ЖЕЛАЕ МОЖЕ ДА ВЗИМА 2 ЧАСОВ ДОБИВ В КЛАСИЧЕСКИТЕ СВЕТОВЕ СТИГА ДА ИМА РЕГИСТРИРАН АКАУНТ В НЯКОЙ СВЯТ КЪДЕТО МОГАТ ДА СЕ ВЗИМАТ ДОПЪЛНИТЕЛНИТЕ ЕКТРИ ОТ FACEBOOK.COM.
1. Влиза се в акаунта в класическите светове.
2. Влиза се в акаунта в свят с допълнителни ектри - задължително през друг браузър
3. В света с допълнителни ектри се влиза в страницата за екстри и се натиска бутона "Получаване" този който е за взимане на 2 часов добив от facebook.com
4. От акаунта в класическите светове се взима ID на акаунта -това e кода който пращаме на СМС без "ÏMP" и без първите две цифри /може да се вземе и от адреса на някоя битка от/към вас - в адреса на битката в поредицата на последните 3 числа има ID на атакуваш и атакуван/
5. На линка за логване във facebook.com се дава Properties и от полето за адрес се копира съдържанието
6. Копираното съдържание от т. 5 се поставя в адреса на нова отворена страница и след "uId=" се заменя с копирания от точка 4
7. Променя се съдържанието след "rId="  в нашия случай трябва да стане "rId=2" - това е ID на света - предполагам че id е пореден номер на отваряне на световете т.е. rid на свят 3 ще е 3 :-)
8. Дава се Enter и се логвате във фейсбук
9. Готово в класиките вече имате 2 часов добив от фейсбук

Сега малко пояснения които не са тествани, но засега не ми се плаща за бета тестер и няма да си играя да ги доказвам
 МОЖЕ ДА СЕ ВЗЕМЕ НЕОГРАНИЧЕНО НА БРОЙ ПЪТИ - т.е. стига да имам неограничени на брой акаунти във фейсбук мога да си взимам 2-часов добив колкото си искам

Ето така се вдигат 13к за нула време.

П.П. Мисля че темата на Крокодила за бъговоте в ИО е една от най-ценните във форума.
П.П.П. Малко съм разхвърлян в обясненията и може някой да не ме е разбрал, но човек който поне малко има общо с компотите ще схване за 1 минута- на мен ми трябваха 10 за да хвана бъга.

why lie and slander players? Who sent you a telegram that BG_ARMS used for this fraud?  *hmm*
BG_ARMS friend found this glitch and immediately report he ............. when will YOU. sprinkles stop abuse in all forums !?!?!!?  *hmm* *stop*  *PUNISH* *HUNTER*
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 15:57:03 PM by pobeditel1 » Logged
caspermkd
Private

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2011, 16:02:54 PM »

why lie and slander players? Who sent you a telegram that BG_ARMS used for this fraud?  *hmm*
BG_ARMS friend found this glitch and immediately report he ............. when will YOU. sprinkles stop abuse in all forums !?!?!!?  *hmm* *stop*  *PUNISH* *HUNTER*

BG_ARMS won that war .... or we are all blind or stupid ? why ARAGORN didn't said anything on his forum ? why he blocked me from there ? it's their fraud and arranged battle ... noone else would do that ... NOONE
pobeditel1
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2011, 16:07:44 PM »

BG_ARMS won that war .... or we are all blind or stupid ? why ARAGORN didn't said anything on his forum ? why he blocked me from there ? it's their fraud and arranged battle ... noone else would do that ... NOONE
Fault is entirely yours!!? Why not put a lock on the union?! In each war can be implemented other player in your union and lose the war?!   *crazy* *crazy* *crazy*
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 16:08:19 PM by pobeditel1 » Logged
caspermkd
Private

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2011, 16:21:31 PM »

Fault is entirely yours!!? Why not put a lock on the union?! In each war can be implemented other player in your union and lose the war?!   *crazy* *crazy* *crazy*

just answer me ..... IS THIS ARRANGED BATTLE OR NOT ? I JUST NEED THAT ANSWER *wink*
caspermkd
Private

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2011, 16:26:07 PM »

AND TELL YOUR FRIEND ARAGORN THAT HE CAN COME HERE ... WE CAN TALK *wink* i'm baned in BG FORUM ahahahahah I'M ASKING MYSELF WHY  *pardon*
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: