Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 14:24:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A GOOD and interesting war HaVoC vs. RoBoys  (Read 19356 times)
slymngzl
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2008, 10:44:30 AM »

we didn't see any fun there......and it was not only about smitrea....but there were these 2 alliances ..turks ones...TR_MARSHAL and BEYAZ_TURKS...with theyr firend kartal....the moderator..and maybe some admin....
with TR_MARSHAL we won the war..but it was counted for us like a lost war...we had that post on the forum..but it was deleted in the first 4 hours....evryoane can make theyr conclusions..but Beyaz ware some cowards...we tolked to them since the begining of the era...to fight 1 against 1...and when TR_MARSHAL declared war on us..the next day they declared..after that we made a non atack pact for 2 days...and after 20 hours..one of our player was atacked by them...sorry but my conclusion TURK PLAYEARS ARE CHEATERS < COWARDS < UNHONORABLE PLAYEARS...and I'll break evry turk i can....sorry maybe there are diferent turks...but i wont stop slaying them....

keep trying  *freak* *freak* *freak*
makavelis
Major

Prince Makaveli

« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2008, 10:49:13 AM »

DarkSoul is right ... i was in ROBoys to and the turks from TR_Marshal and Beyaz_turk was cheaters and whit out honor  *Angry*

k_mihai
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2008, 17:26:29 PM »

DarkSoul is right ... i was in ROBoys to and the turks from TR_Marshal and Beyaz_turk was cheaters and whit out honor  *Angry*

well, beyaz were cheaters for sure. like some players were baned 5-6 times baned per era, each ... now, when i found one, i always want to obliterate him *Grin*

but let`s not generalize, not all turkish players are like them. and let`s not forget that there are many cheaters from Roamania also *Grin*
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: