Imperia Online International
April 26, 2024, 22:54:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: war declaration  (Read 834 times)
novo_renovo
Private

« on: January 02, 2011, 12:10:56 PM »

i was wondering.. does an alliance have to go hostile on another alliance to be able to declare war them? or can it go directly from neutral to war? if it is only from hostile to war, since how long ago from the war declaration, should the alliance be hostile? other than that, i know that there is a 12 hour delay from the declaration to the first attack. Is it correct?
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 14:48:12 PM »

i was wondering.. does an alliance have to go hostile on another alliance to be able to declare war them? or can it go directly from neutral to war? if it is only from hostile to war, since how long ago from the war declaration, should the alliance be hostile? other than that, i know that there is a 12 hour delay from the declaration to the first attack. Is it correct?

No you don't have to go hostile to declare the war but there is something else that we need to know.

alliance 1 declare war to your ally and you declare war to alliance 1 before you change standing from neutral to hostile, do your members get 4 honor penalty?

This is what i read in how to play. "For declaring war without previously changing the Alliance standing from Neutral to Hostile – 4 Honor points drop for each member of the Aggressor"

Second thing, its not 12 hours delay than 8 hours before war starts.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: