Imperia Online International
April 28, 2024, 20:10:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alliance Taxation - New Rules to take effect on 12/13/2010  (Read 1013 times)
Hurricane
Sergeant

Nemo me impune lacessit.

« on: December 11, 2010, 00:55:18 AM »

The following changes in the Alliance gameplay will be deployed on December 13th, 2010, 14:00 Server Time (GMT +2).
1. Members Donations amounts will be changed:
- Level 1 Alliance Administration will allow players to donate up to 20% of their net worth points' gold equivalent;
- Level 2 Alliance Administration will allow players to donate up to 10% of their net worth points' gold equivalent;
- Level 3 and higher Alliance Administration will allow players to donate up to 5% of their net worth points' gold equivalent;
2. Alliance Taxation will now be calculated on all the members' income, in golden equivalent.
3. Income, generated in Alliance Treasury by the Leader and the Treasurer, will be completely removed.
4. Researcher will now have his technologies developed 20% faster.

Clarification on No. 2.   
Before it was just computed on Income base on Gold.   Some of us found some difficulty under the altered rules because it affects our gold production, resulting in negative gold balance due to army upkeep.   Under the new rules, alliance taxation is based on member's income (may it be based on wood, iron, stone or gold - which is good)   My question is - Is the total Tax (on all income) be deducted from your Gold Production Alone?   Or will it be distributed to the all Resources Taxed and just be converted to Gold when deposited in the treasury?   

In the Warrior's Code - There's No Surrender
snufkin
Translators

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2010, 23:15:27 PM »

any response here?
Hurricane
Sergeant

Nemo me impune lacessit.

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2010, 09:30:52 AM »

*hmm* *hmm* *hmm*  I hate to see my armies trapped, anyone who can answer my question?  Please answer before the new system is implemented....   Thank You!!!!  *kissgirl*

tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2010, 10:38:27 AM »

It will be calculated on all resources,not only on gold production as for now.  You will lose % of all production, but in treasury they wil be changed in gold by GE(5 gold =10 wood = 2 iron = 5 stone).

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
Hurricane
Sergeant

Nemo me impune lacessit.

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2010, 10:42:14 AM »

It will be calculated on all resources,not only on gold production as for now.  You will lose % of all production, but in treasury they wil be changed in gold by GE(5 gold =10 wood = 2 iron = 5 stone).

Just to be clear, if alliance tax is 10%.   Tax will be 10% of Iron, 10% of wood and 10% of Stones (including 10% of Gold), but the non gold resources will be change to gold once it entered the treasury, and not to be taken from the gold production..  And thank you in advance...

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: