Imperia Online International
April 24, 2024, 12:00:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Won't let me Capitulate  (Read 3076 times)
blade_89
Private

« on: November 19, 2010, 06:45:44 AM »

Hi, I'm in Realm 82.

I have this person almost 3x more than me, that finds it funny to attack me every hour, I EVENTUALLY after about 20 minutes found out HOW to capitulate from a player, but when I type (copy and paste) their name into the search box nothing happens. I can put other players into the box and they come up asking to capitulate, (or if there is no user it says no user) but it seems to just DO nothing.

Does this have anything to do with the fact he's attacked me recently? Do I seriously have to put up with this every single day.

Oh and for the ones who will mention it, no I have not attacked him, I don't even have army.

Thank you
Krum
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 09:22:54 AM »

Have you attacked him in the past 48 hours?
ninke
Forum Staff

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2010, 09:26:51 AM »

Look in battlereport Blade , there is a button to capitulate for that player *Smiley*

Btw , if he is in your 3x range and attack you every  hour his honor must be very much negative  so he must have very low startmorale. So make some soldiers and  kill that dude next time he attack you  evil4
blade_89
Private

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2010, 09:45:09 AM »

Look in battlereport Blade , there is a button to capitulate for that player *Smiley*

Btw , if he is in your 3x range and attack you every  hour his honor must be very much negative  so he must have very low startmorale. So make some soldiers and  kill that dude next time he attack you  evil4

Yes he is very much negative.

I had found the box which you put in their name but when i put HIS name (and only his) it just refreshes the capitulation window  *xxx*

No message comes up, his info doesn't come up, it just flashes and his name disappears. [thats why i think there is some sort of error that is stopping me from capitulating because HE'S attacked me]

I do have fort lvl 4 with moat 6, i was 3/4 towards lvl5 when he first got me, thats when i lost the army i DID have, and then i tried saving to make some archers to go inside and took all that...
ninke
Forum Staff

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2010, 09:54:44 AM »

if you push the capitulate button in last battlereport must you then fill in his name also ? Think you just must push that button to capitulate  for that dude.

Seems you still must fill in name , sorry then I have no idea.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 09:56:11 AM by nadiaa » Logged
nekodrugi
Major

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2010, 13:13:43 PM »

if you push the capitulate button in last battlereport must you then fill in his name also ? Think you just must push that button to capitulate  for that dude.

Seems you still must fill in name , sorry then I have no idea.

No

On the battle report you have button capitulate

Click on it and that's it. (well i never did it but that's what i would do)
blade_89
Private

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2010, 00:48:37 AM »

No

On the battle report you have button capitulate

Click on it and that's it. (well i never did it but that's what i would do)
I've DONE that, it just opens up the Capitulation window and asks me to put in their name.
blade_89
Private

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2010, 03:08:41 AM »

Still having this problem, and still getting attacked.

Bullshit that I have to take this crap
yovanna
Community Manager

Não vale a pena ser relógio!

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2010, 12:27:53 PM »

Still having this problem, and still getting attacked.

Give me your username and the username of the player you want to capitulate to, please.
ninke
Forum Staff

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2010, 13:41:59 PM »

Hi.
I was told I should contact Krum about my problem, but smart that people can't actually message him.

I have already made another thread, but it got nowhere.
I keep getting attacked every day by the player dimitar_deanov1 (Realm 82)

When ever I make army, he destroys them, when ever I try to save money, he takes it, I can't do ANYTHING in this game, and it won't even let me capitulate with him.

I have NEVER attacked him and I think it's VERY VERY bloody unfair that I have to put up with him taking hundreds of thousands of recources, and i have to put up with it even after i have complained about it.

It's hard enough to PLAY this game let alone play it when someone is attacking you every time you turn your back. And because of this I'm not even going to waste my own money on it, why should i when other people have no respect and the game is glitched

VPREAPER (Realm 82)
yovanna
Community Manager

Não vale a pena ser relógio!

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2010, 16:26:10 PM »

Fixed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: