Imperia Online International
April 20, 2024, 04:24:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 6HOUR OFFLINE RULE  (Read 84047 times)
acesx31
Private

« Reply #150 on: February 28, 2009, 17:59:58 PM »

thanks... cheers.
tedo
Private

« Reply #151 on: March 06, 2009, 14:53:10 PM »

well now its more clear to me, but if you ask me it would be much better without this rule! and the biggest problem is that you can get attack! last time it happend to me my army was totaly destroyed and i was back at beggining!*black_eye*
at least it could be rule that in this time you dont get resources but you can not get attacked!!!
what do you think?
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #152 on: March 06, 2009, 16:38:22 PM »

well now its more clear to me, but if you ask me it would be much better without this rule! and the biggest problem is that you can get attack! last time it happend to me my army was totaly destroyed and i was back at beggining!*black_eye*
at least it could be rule that in this time you dont get resources but you can not get attacked!!!
what do you think?

weak players makes for weak games.
competitive rules makes for good experience.

Deus populusque
alhatal
« Reply #153 on: March 06, 2009, 17:02:58 PM »

lol - no attacks? Why? One reason?
stud
proud leader of PREDATORS
Colonel

yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaawww

« Reply #154 on: March 06, 2009, 19:51:07 PM »

what do you think?

let me get this straight, i should be able to attack you only when you`re online, when you can move your army and res?!?!? *crazy*

i`m sorry, but that the stupidest suggestion i`ve read on this forum *hihi*

Some say the glass is half empty, some say the glass is half full, I say are you going to drink that? *beer*
Starbuck
Global Moderator

« Reply #155 on: March 06, 2009, 21:02:06 PM »

i`m sorry, but that the stupidest suggestion i`ve read on this forum *hihi*

ah come on ... I'm sure we can find stupider than that ... plus, it's really nothing new from newbies and farmers. Actually, we should start a KJ award to rank the best suggestions to make it easier for farmers to play sim city alone at IO *Smiley*

Deus populusque
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #156 on: March 06, 2009, 21:47:13 PM »

i think it would be fun to attack only when enemy is online...that way they would have to watch me pillaging them and rant while my soldiers rape and kill their villagers  *freak* *freak*
« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 21:48:10 PM by KoSaC » Logged

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

yes! McD is all about kidz and burguers *freak*

« Reply #157 on: March 12, 2009, 10:25:56 AM »

ah come on ... I'm sure we can find stupider than that ... plus, it's really nothing new from newbies and farmers. Actually, we should start a KJ award to rank the best suggestions to make it easier for farmers to play sim city alone at IO *Smiley*
*bravo*
i think it would be fun to attack only when enemy is online...that way they would have to watch me pillaging them and rant while my soldiers rape and kill their villagers  *freak* *freak*
*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* omg man you really kind find the fun side in every lil spam you make!!! *hihi* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

maybe there could be some kind of button, that allows the player, to choose when he's going offline, and don't let him enter before they have passed  *ok*
and ofc i am anxiously waiting for this rule to be in the new realms too *rose*

medgrower
Private

« Reply #158 on: June 06, 2009, 21:02:28 PM »

I have not been able to find this rule in 'game rules'.
I have read the 11 pages of this topic and I have no idea what will get me banned and what won't.
I suggest that you remove all 11 pages of JUNK from this topic, then you need to CLEARLY spell out this rule.
This game has a severe need for a professional editor.
chegewara
Captain

« Reply #159 on: June 06, 2009, 21:13:49 PM »

what you dont understand? rule is simple, if you login you can play only 18h with or without logouts but if you logout for longer than 6h your timer is reset and you can play 18h without 6h break. if you havent break at last 6h after this 18h you will be banned for 10h *cool*
Starbuck
Global Moderator

« Reply #160 on: June 06, 2009, 21:26:43 PM »

I have not been able to find this rule in 'game rules'.
I have read the 11 pages of this topic and I have no idea what will get me banned and what won't.
I suggest that you remove all 11 pages of JUNK from this topic, then you need to CLEARLY spell out this rule.
This game has a severe need for a professional editor.

everything is spelled out in the first page :

1) this applies only to Classic Realms (v1, v2 and v3Blitz), not New Realms (v4 and v4a)
2) if you don't respect it, you'll get auto banned for 10hrs
3) to respect that rule you need to have 6 continuous offline hours every 24 hrs ...

Doesn't matter when, or how many total offline hours you take. What matters is 6 continuous offline hours every 24hrs.

the 11 pages are just there to show examples to all those that still don't understand that *Smiley*

Have fun,

Deus populusque
medgrower
Private

« Reply #161 on: June 06, 2009, 22:36:26 PM »

Thank you Starbuck, well done!
I'm glad this rule does not apply to the realm where I play.
magog
Private

« Reply #162 on: August 12, 2009, 04:20:56 AM »

I have been playing this relm for months and this is the first I have heard of this rule. The message locking you out could tell you what rule you have broken. Are my provences at risk while I am locked out. How about a warning.... hey if you log in now you will break the stuipd rules.....
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #163 on: August 12, 2009, 08:31:23 AM »

in realms in which the rule is applied, you have window with your active and inactive hours before you log in actually. so you can check if you can log in or you cant.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
Tarantio
« Reply #164 on: January 05, 2010, 10:12:16 AM »

an update and a warning. Many of us play in MORE than one realm. If you are already in a realm, and you open the log in window to check your off line hours in a different realm, if you do not close the screen in which you have not achieved the 6 consecutive hours, when you next click on the game you were already in there is a definite risk it will switch realm to the one you were checking and if so you run a 10 hour ban risk. This has happened to me twice now. Admins is there any way to stop the game switching realms of its own accord or is this something we must deal with. its annoying. but i accept it is user error lol
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: