Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 05:47:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: *sos* cannot logg in ...with the username in realm 10  (Read 6979 times)
Gorkhali
Private

« on: October 14, 2010, 16:50:48 PM »

*sos* *sos* istead  of logging in to realm 10 X4 it loggs on to realm 5 which i m not playing...i had registed in both the realm long time back when i didnt knw wht is wht..so i started playing in this realm now i just cannot logg on to it... is there any way i can logg in to it..else i will have to quit playin this entire game....its really frustrating when u build and u knw you are progressin this shit happns... rant...dont have other words than this rant rant rant rant rant rant rant
tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 16:53:50 PM »

opening multiple topics wont help your situation .

go here for updates on the problem :

http://forum.imperiaonline.org/int/index.php?topic=21305.msg192849;topicseen#msg192849

Behold the Pale Horse cometh, with death riding and hell following. Rev.6;7-8
Gorkhali
Private

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2010, 16:56:17 PM »

opening multiple topics wont help your situation .

go here for updates on the problem :

http://forum.imperiaonline.org/int/index.php?topic=21305.msg192849;topicseen#msg192849

[Dont knw much of this ...how it works...just new here..but thnx i hope your suggestion helps solving the prob...is there anyway that i can get in touch with the mods..admins]
tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2010, 17:00:42 PM »

[Dont knw much of this ...how it works...just new here..but thnx i hope your suggestion helps solving the prob...is there anyway that i can get in touch with the mods..admins]

you can get in touch with the admins by sending them a personal message , but from the link i gave above ,Krum who is an admin said that he is working to fix the problem , so the most you can do now is just wait  *rose*

Behold the Pale Horse cometh, with death riding and hell following. Rev.6;7-8
Gorkhali
Private

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2010, 17:17:45 PM »

you can get in touch with the admins by sending them a personal message , but from the link i gave above ,Krum who is an admin said that he is working to fix the problem , so the most you can do now is just wait  *rose*
[thnx pal...tht would do i guess...he is working on it..and every one is i guess.. but i guess the problem wont get fixed sooner...they will take few days thats for sure..by that i would be left behind in the race...anywayss... i guess the problem ... is because that we have registered with the same user in multiple realms..and when they upgraded the sys...they left that out i guess....]
Krum
Community Manager

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2010, 17:24:36 PM »

It should be fine now.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: