Imperia Online International
April 23, 2024, 21:44:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: so it starts again  (Read 8142 times)
belgarion
Private

« on: September 13, 2010, 19:54:36 PM »

*Angry* come get some  *hmm*
tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2010, 18:47:52 PM »

FARMER of the year award goes to ................................................   *freak*

Behold the Pale Horse cometh, with death riding and hell following. Rev.6;7-8
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2010, 19:04:42 PM »

Well, it isnt farmer of the year award. *Smiley* As far as i know, farmers didnt have a lot of success for now. *Smiley* Yes, you need to know how to grow your empire good(farm if you wish to call it), but thts isnt enough.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
yo10001
Private

I will fight to change the game even if it means I

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2010, 15:48:50 PM »

if you want spend some credit must not know much about the army ... but neither will reach the top ... But u will not lose any life.
u will not lose any life, even if you do not touch any credit but so is a little harder.

I will fight to change the game even if it means I do bad. I will fight to change the game even if it means I do bad. I will fight to change the game even if it means I do bad.
yo10001
Private

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2010, 16:46:55 PM »

http://nomads.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game/_addons/dokladi/?path=bitki/nomads_01/2010_9_9/19578908_19000006_1
http://nomads.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game/nomads_final.php?realm=1
medal and also is 39th in rankings.it's easy to be bot. *freak*

I will fight to change the game even if it means I do bad. I will fight to change the game even if it means I do bad. I will fight to change the game even if it means I do bad.
belgarion
Private

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2010, 18:20:20 PM »

tough first attack  *hihi* well the tough part is wiping the blood of the nomads of my castle walls after they hurled themselves against them now i will sit back and spend thier gold on cheap beer ..........welcome back nomads  *ok*
belgarion
Private

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2010, 20:40:35 PM »

once more the nomads smash  heads against  walls with no hope of bringing them down so now they take  hate and anger to the women children and old men in the fields with no interest other than to stain the crops red and starve out the troops in the fort  and make a blood sacrifice to the bastard god they pray to..............damn them
Lorac
Forum Staff

We only said goodbye with words I died 100 times ♫

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2010, 21:12:49 PM »

LOL  nice description  *bravo*  Good luck!

Dos filhos deste solo és Mãe gentil, pátria amada Brasil
yo10001
Private

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2010, 08:58:30 AM »

once more the nomads smash  heads against  walls with no hope
Now they come with robbery and some more military ... I bet you get all production costs plus what you have gathered to defend yourself. evil4

belgarion
Private

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2010, 22:30:57 PM »

a young boy is thrown to the ground a nomad steps on the boys chest his spear speeding towards his throat theres a flash of steel and a sword smashes the spear in twain inches from the boys throat  the soldier brandishing the sword slashes the nomads throat, as the fatal cut spills blood the arrows start to fly the soldier with the sword falls to the floor next to the boy with an arrow deep into his eye socket the child screams............then the defenders rush the enemy to protect the villagers many more fall to arrow and spear but still they advance towards the nomads the smell of blood fills the air as warriors smash sword and shield against the greater nomad enemy bashing skulls and slicing flesh heads and limbs scatter the battle field the fight is short but the carnage is great, the victor cheers as the nomads retreat with less than half the force they came with, some still lay wounded upon the ground but they are quickly dealt with none shall rise........  but in the distance the ground shakes,the earth trembles........the cheering stops.....upon the plains a greater force can be seen in the far distance just a speck but slowly growing............. there will be no rest this night.
DaveDeeps
Private

Fear us as our wings blot out the sun

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2010, 21:26:00 PM »

As the remnants of the previous nomad attack are unceremoniously dumped into a large pit, eagerly dug by the saved villagers, with the dead bodies and dismembered body parts all covered with lime powder to prevent the spread of pestilence.  The weary villagers and troops are filled with worry and fear at what torments face them next.
Then suddenly villagers and troops are startled by the loud noise from the clash of sword on shield and turn fearfully in anticipation of a new wave of nomad invaders ....... but no.
Their worried faces break into smiles of joy and happiness as they look upon the fresh new troops that pour forth from the fort portcullis, equipped with advanced weaponry, designed to inflict much pain and suffering on the nomad hordes, and wearing brightly coloured new armour built by hard working blacksmiths and armourers, to withstand the enemy spears and arrows......

......hope is reborn........spirits are lifted............the villagers happily return to their labours and amass more resources to help and assist the new troops.
Is salvation to be our reward......are our children and women safe from the fear of nomad attack...................only time will tell.......

*drunk*   If you have to go down..... go down deep   *bear*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: