Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 19:13:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: End of a cheater .... POKI & OWSIAKUS vs ATANASOVIL(RIP)  (Read 6194 times)
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« on: August 29, 2010, 17:38:32 PM »

as all know in R9 ex leader of Cinghiz_han ..who is banned from cheating some time ago with his team mates...IS BANNED AGAIN few days ago for 3 days..(I don't get why because if you see that a cheater is cheating without shame again you have to ban him forever ..anyway that is not the issue) as we have a grudge for CHEATERS we made a plan to kill that player who CAN NOT PLAY WITHOUT CHEATING...he has a pretty good army at a lvl 5 boxed fortress on a mountain and he thought that he was unbeatable..(like all cheaters think because they have those improvements easily with multi acc's or market cheats and they steal from others like thieves..) Poki offered a kamikaze assault to weaken his army and Owsiakus readied his army according to this cheater's one by having a large loan...nearly 4 or 5 fighters of Avengers FARMED this cheater (ATANASOVIL) continiously for 3 days..we pillaged , broke the castles (but gave no harm to childeren and women *Smiley*))))) ) and Poki attacked him at the right time..did his sacrifice (like all of us offered ) and Owsiakus finished the job just 1 min after his ban is finished JUST TO IMAGINE HIS FACE ..think about a cheater..logged ontime(probably because he killed the spy very few time after his destruction) ..looked at the incoming army...maybe tried to take a loan because he was so badly hit that he was on negative gold..so he could do nothing and faced the reality *Smiley*)))))))))))))))))))))))))

@Atanasovil...learn to play fair..I will not give here the message of your insult to us here but I can do it later..never cheat again..or Avengers will kill you  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

first attack from Poki...he sacrified his army for the higher purpose...

Poki(Avengers)    atanasovil(cingiz_han)    1983    0    50    757    86947    0    132

and the crushing blow from Owsiakus *Smiley*

owsiakus(Avengers)    atanasovil(cingiz_han)    1769    444517    208    3011    0    0    117

see you next time...We salute you master of cheaters *Smiley*
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 19:44:30 PM by gharn » Logged

they will know the power of my sword
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2010, 17:44:21 PM »

Respect to poki players that will sacrifice for the greater good rather than there personal glory are a rare thing. *rose*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
ghibon
Private

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2010, 17:52:37 PM »

nice words gharn...you are a true gentelmen...if i was written this topic i will be banned in second 2.....nice kiill..and for those cheaters ...LOOSERSSSSSSSS....TRY TO KILL US WITH NO CHEAT...DAMN .....jajajajajajaja..i dont think its posibile..... *pardon* *pardon* *pardon*
owsiakus
Lieutenant

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2010, 18:00:28 PM »

Cheater always will be a cheater no matter how he act. And atanasovil, the biggest cheater in our realm, was banned again. This time for 72 hrs. So we decided to kill him again as we always trying to do with cheaters.
Unfortunately I wasn't able to train enough troops in that short time even though I disbanded all light troops.
My dear and brave friend Poki decided to sacrifice part of his army to kill that cheater.
He conducted kamikaze attack to kill part of cheater's army so I could kill him.

The funny is that cheater always blame other of cheating not them selves. Look what that master of cheaters wrote after I killed him:

"funy stupids, this era you will not have time for relax. owsiakus is a bigger cheater in this realm, but i will give same for him. we calculate every day his resources and his population, also his attacks and i can tell to you he is the main CHEATER here. But don`t whorry - he will die too, because he is very stupid, like all turkish players !!!! ahahahahahahah"

First of all, I have to say that most of Turkish players I know are brave and are good fighters. So Cingiz_ban don't call them stupid. I hope that all Turkish players who play in our realm will show you how smart and brave they are.
Secondly, non of Avengers cheat. You should know that coz so many times we where accused of cheating and checked by Admins that it is not possible to cheat and not being caught.
Start to play with honor or quite this realm.
Stop accusing real fighters of doing what is your domain.

Good luck to all fair players.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 19:23:49 PM by owsiakus » Logged
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2010, 18:08:32 PM »

agreat job again and special thanks to poki and all other Avengers who offered to sacrifice their army as well and owsi of course who killed that cheater  *bravo*

I AM REALLY PROUD OF MY Avengers   *cool* and i´m very disgusted by those cheaters of cingiz ban again  rant you´re not worth to be called "players" you´re like a thief who steals food out of childrens mouthes... you make me sick  *freak*

here comes one thing that seems pretty obvious.... why is a cheater cought for the second time within a few weeks only banned for 3 days? is it because he is bulgarian like the inventers of this game?  that is really how it looks like and if this is the reason then shame on you as well  *Angry*

i really would like to hear from admins, how come he is not banned for the entire era!!!

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: