Imperia Online International
April 20, 2024, 01:05:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: credit or cheat??  (Read 13245 times)
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2010, 04:05:36 AM »

fighting simply doesnt pay-off coz of most players lack of patience on start and go play military.Starting prices become high,along with  quick start jump,which is ultimative goal for first part of era (quick start is important coz of exponential growth of population under 100k,giving invulnerabilities like unbeatable fort,no need to dump,u can skip only to big and overally better researches )  .U are trying to reach perma-research phase aka no wasted research time.For being on top is ultimate priority to always research ,as scientist ,have good univ asap ,etc..As realm progress,army profiting becomes harder and harder,until it reaches point of impossibility.Reason is magic circle of increasing army for making it able to make profit,leading to bigger upkeep with hiperbolic curve of profit as army grow.Gold will be possesed only by those who arent afraid of anyone,and as u kill more and more players,they wont keep gold in base.Leaving only top players in such position,and they will raise white flag.So in mid u can still relay on split attacks ,but its really advanced play to time them on 5th offline hour.Invested eco is always profitable,with all those dodgy mechanisms of keeping gold not plundered.Sooner or later ull reach resource saturation phase,meaning everybody can research full speed,but warriors will be always behind in that.And since (pro) farmers dont need honor,it is possible ull simply never catch them offguard in several oportunities where u have enaugh army to  kill them in their box with high fort.Warrior has very hard job in killing farmer of same game expirience.And being top nw fighter that can kill and actually kill all players in realm ,is greatest achievement player can reach in this game,and i can tell u ,that is veeery hard equation ,and requires a lot of brainstorming,advance coining strategies ,etc...Simply starting from  day 4 attacking players and being on top all the time,is very rarely seen.Those lategame fighters usually started at month x with fighting,but they almost all wore down with nw in 2-3 months of constant fighting.If realms were more populated(all active players in smaller number of realms),it would bring more balance im sure.

now,clearing up that eco is more profitable ,its not funniest game way ,which is point of game.To be funny.right ? *freak*

« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 04:07:28 AM by fragmaster » Logged

faceless_void
***TIRADPASS***
Sergeant

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2010, 05:11:35 AM »

*hmm* *hmm* *hmm* *hmm* i don't know coz im noob until now... maybe your right creditmaster...can i have a question to you.. if its okay?? do you play  without credit??  *SMOKE* try to be a warrior.. like me... im g00d_oOo in realm 9... im trying hard to attack my neighbor in order to get a gold..   *hmm* *hmm*

don't block my way. >.< *hahaha*
Foxrider
Yeah
Lieutenant

Find Your Flow

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2010, 13:34:23 PM »

*hahaha* this picture of your acc is a *db* great *db* input to this conversation  *hahaha*
it will only add some side to faceless_void ....
 *freak*

missed a small detail. *Grin*

faceless_void
***TIRADPASS***
Sergeant

« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2010, 14:03:38 PM »

*xxx* *xxx*  *xxx* i really don't know.. *sos* *sos* *sos* *sos*

fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2010, 02:30:45 AM »

yes but there is timing problem in that thinking .game is made that way in v4a, that u are in first 2 months always ahead if u build fort fort fort,while someone else builds sword sword sword.If u have expirience about build order (played few IO realms high point rankings),ur fort is invulnerable all the time.And proportion is that he probably dont have carry capacity to take all ur gold . For example if im farmer and i have F5 and 500 archers and 1800 light cavalry in fort,along with 50 archers in front of plains ,tell me what army u need to conquer me.

faceless_void
***TIRADPASS***
Sergeant

« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2010, 09:27:26 AM »

maybe... there are more reason.. but if you dont hire sword sword sword... and you are building fort fort fort.. when you are under attack? or else they attacked you at time of your rest.. so when do you get a stone to arrange fort fort fort..?? if you don't have a credit.. then still waiting for another resource??

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: