Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 10:15:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: credit or cheat??  (Read 12955 times)
faceless_void
***TIRADPASS***
Sergeant

« on: August 05, 2010, 13:52:38 PM »

hello i have something to know about the other.. i don't know if he/she is prof. player.. i notice about here in realm 9 who have in first place got a no.1 rank and he complete centra 4. without making attack.. are he/she use credit?? or cheat?? also there are one player i notice who always been attacked by 3 of my ally,, but with in 3 minute.. he easely recover and look after 3 to 5 minutes.. it repair again.. *Shocked*

don't block my way. >.< *hahaha*
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 13:58:12 PM »

Why would attacking be needed for centralization 4. If you are not so active, dont have time to search goldmines whole day, its more profitable to invest in economy - cenralization, medicine, forts, granaries... to grow faster then guys who attack, pay hiring expenses, upkeep, lose army in battles...
About attacked guy. maybe he hve high storage to keep stones in there or resources in other provinces or low lvl fort cheap to repair... its hard to tell whats the reason just from what you told.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
faceless_void
***TIRADPASS***
Sergeant

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2010, 14:14:31 PM »

Why would attacking be needed for centralization 4. If you are not so active, dont have time to search goldmines whole day, its more profitable to invest in economy - cenralization, medicine, forts, granaries... to grow faster then guys who attack, pay hiring expenses, upkeep, lose army in battles...
About attacked guy. maybe he hve high storage to keep stones in there or resources in other provinces or low lvl fort cheap to repair... its hard to tell whats the reason just from what you told.

im active dude.. so that i notice it... im not a prof player to do that who waiting an hours of upkeep.. coz i didnt do it.. i have something question if you know then when did he get a gold and resources for a few week to complete it without making attack?? although he got attacked by other.. explain me..

Kopator
Captain

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2010, 16:02:53 PM »

im active dude.. so that i notice it... im not a prof player to do that who waiting an hours of upkeep.. coz i didnt do it.. i have something question if you know then when did he get a gold and resources for a few week to complete it without making attack?? although he got attacked by other.. explain me..

Are you sure that the players who attacked this guy got any gold from their attacks ?

Hail to the Spam King *KING*
faceless_void
***TIRADPASS***
Sergeant

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2010, 16:38:52 PM »

Are you sure that the players who attacked this guy got any gold from their attacks ?

yeah... even he not been attack by players.. so hows it work to complete in with in 2 weeks.. its credit can full fill its needs?? *Shocked* *Shocked* *Shocked*

Foxrider
Yeah
Lieutenant

Find Your Flow

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2010, 16:50:30 PM »

u talk about merc ? i think he just good player with credits....*pardon*

well nothing hard....i try once..use 1 10 hours bonus...

all ppl in resources...in cent 3 u will need bank lvl 2-3...and take medium credit....

tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2010, 17:02:05 PM »

I really dont see anything wrong in person having 5 provinces after 28 days of play. It easily done even earlier.

tiger
faceless_void
***TIRADPASS***
Sergeant

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2010, 17:10:00 PM »

I really dont see anything wrong in person having 5 provinces after 28 days of play. It easily done even earlier.

*Shocked* really?? by using credit?? okay i see... how about does got enormous  losses who have 4 province now even they are always been attack,,( pillage and fortress siege.). try to look about battal..

Kopator
Captain

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2010, 18:08:25 PM »

u talk about merc ? i think he just good player with credits....*pardon*

well nothing hard....i try once..use 1 10 hours bonus...

all ppl in resources...in cent 3 u will need bank lvl 2-3...and take medium credit....

*hahaha* this picture of your acc is a *db* great *db* input to this conversation  *hahaha*
it will only add some side to faceless_void ....
 *freak*

Hail to the Spam King *KING*
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2010, 19:04:30 PM »

http://www29.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game/top20.php?tip=&c=&sort=2&realm=9
There are players with more points then battal... they also didnt attack anybody. Using credits, especially by guys who know how to play, can make you grow really fast. Pillages or attacking doesnt hurt so much if you hide resources and know what you are doing.
If they didnt attack anybody, they couldnt transfer resources anyway, so i dont find it suspicious.
And you can save resources for some time, then spend them. He could also took loan...

tiger
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2010, 19:10:14 PM »

*freak* and while u make everything they make exclusively medicine+centrals+granaries

steveempire
Lieutenant

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2010, 19:58:37 PM »

With facebook production bonus, credit bonus and online artilliary bonus, you can have 14 hours of production all at the same time.  Add to that a loan, and you have endless possibilities for growth...actual production is a bonus, but if it is stolen, its not a big deal.  I am guessing he has both guilds running at 5 to 10X already as well.  Do you have your guilds running?

In the early game, population growth is key to economy...so he probably produces much more than you.  Look at his extra provinces for large negative balances - that will point to a loan.

faceless_void
***TIRADPASS***
Sergeant

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2010, 02:28:55 AM »

*bravo* *bravo* *bravo* okay you guys i understand..haha. maybe you guys are also playing with credit... unlike me coz im not use it everytime or everyday. coz im not a rich to buy credit to use 10 hrs production every 24 hrs......and maybe you guys can't play without credit...  *Grin*

fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2010, 02:36:03 AM »

*freak* i was no1 nw 2 years ago with total 100 credits in r5  *freak* (insert suprised "ops im bragging" face here  *hahaha* )

faceless_void
***TIRADPASS***
Sergeant

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2010, 03:32:16 AM »

*freak* i was no1 nw 2 years ago with total 100 credits in r5  *freak* (insert suprised "ops im bragging" face here  *hahaha* )

*bravo*okay... okay.. creditmaster... *hahaha* like merc here in realm 9.. a credit user that make go to top without attack.. not like the other who trying hard to conquer there neighbor,, make pillage or siege to steal there golds...  *hmm*  wow men 2 yrs huh??

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: