Imperia Online International
April 26, 2024, 15:59:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FIRST CHALLENGE OF REALM 9 (NEW ERA) AVENGERS vs CINGHIZ_HAN  (Read 28689 times)
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« on: August 02, 2010, 17:48:52 PM »

We (Avengers) are having a good fight with Cinghiz_han..I am having a conversation with Atanasovil(leader) for some time and I saw his message today...

Atanasovil :don`t be sure in this, if you are too brave, you can keep your army at home, yust call me and we will destroy you fastly *Smiley*)))) /without kamikadze/ *Smiley*)))......directly .....ha-ha-ha
------------------------------

when I read this I feel that I need a fast destruction  *hihi* and answered his message

gharn: ok..I am brave *Smiley*)) I will put my army at home at 24.00..if you are BRAVE then come here..BUT IF NONE OF YOU COMES..THEN I WILL PUT YOUR MESSAGE TO FORUM AND MAKE ALL REALM 9 FUN OF YOU..get ready for tonight *Smiley*))...one or 2 armies of you will be destroyed *Smiley*))) let's see who is man enough to play this game:)..I am ready...*Smiley*)))))))))))))))))

--------------------
then I wanted to clarify the situation...because I don't like to be waited...

gharn: my army will be at my 8th province from 24.00 to 02.00..as you mentioned in your message..any of you is welcomed.. btw I will open a thread at forum to make sure that every player can see who is doing what *Smiley*..see you at night *Smiley*) choose your champion (kamikaze to attack first) I love to confront and kill your army as the first one *Smiley* I hope you are really good enough to keep your word...because I don't  respect  players talking like sissies *Smiley*

-----------------------------------

I wrote this here to give an excitement to realm...I sure am will be destroyed when more than one army attack but my aim is to kill the first incoming attack and show them how can a fighter plays *Smiley* if I am destroyed at the first attack then I will congratulate their champion *Smiley*

Let's see what we will do *Smiley*))

they will know the power of my sword
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 18:28:47 PM »

I noticed 'again' that you said../ without kamikadze /...as a result of this I will wait all of your siege weapons with the main army ..otherwise the first attack will be a sissy one so I will decide if I defend or not...because I fight against REAL FIGHTERS..chickens are out of my league...attack me with full force..then the second can be welcomed again ...

and I will explain why..none of you CAN catch me when I fight or when I save my army...and I don't want farmer players to kill a real fighter with a childish defience (I know that atanasovil is nearly as old as I am so I don't think that he will play like this)..so please act like a real player *Smiley*

Foxrider
Yeah
Lieutenant

Find Your Flow

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 19:03:38 PM »

*bravo* *bravo* *bravo* HONOR act !!!

DreamLand
Private

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2010, 20:22:32 PM »

mdiaaa  *xxx*

owsiakus
Lieutenant

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2010, 22:03:16 PM »

Just wait for the result. I hope they will act like a man not like a child :-)
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2010, 23:58:23 PM »

this is from atanasovil../  we attack you now , but if you tricked me like a coward...i will write it TO FORUM AND MAKE ALL OF REALM 9 FUN OF YOU !

my answer is :I am waiting for you..but if you say we..this means a syncronized attack..and atanasovil told me that the attacking army will kill me directly..so I told him to make that CHAMPION attack as he would kill me directly..otherwise..if they attacked me one after another I would not stand still like a fool and move my army and kill the weaker one..but I promissed him that I will fight...

I am waiting for his answer...

and he has to be quick..because I don't want to be online after 02.10 as he promissed because I have an important meeting in the morning..real life always comes first *Smiley*
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 00:10:53 AM by gharn » Logged

epitelous
Private

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2010, 00:04:43 AM »

now everybody of cingiz_han is online ...if you are real man and live of honour attack us , if you can *Grin* ...you said that you will stay only 2 hours ..i need 4 hours to attack you ... no need now .. and please to be so BRAVE - no need .That is just game and we play 4 fun *Smiley*)))
epitelous
Private

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2010, 00:10:23 AM »

may be , we can't beat 1 of YOU (avengers) ... but YOU CAN'T bead ANYBODY OF US ..find the different *Grin* and please do not be soooooo BRAVE .... *stop*  Huh?
owsiakus
Lieutenant

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2010, 00:12:58 AM »

hmmm you don't remember Atanasovil msg? if you are not able to read what was written I will paste it again:
Atanasovil :don`t be sure in this, if you are too brave, you can keep your army at home, yust call me and we will destroy you fastly *Smiley*)))) /without kamikadze/ *Smiley*)))......directly .....ha-ha-ha
so why Gharn should attack you ??
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2010, 00:15:36 AM »

I am not the one to say sth about being brave..look at your leaders challange..and I accept it with pleasure..I am not the one who threatens you..you threatened..and I answered..now come and die:)) I am playing for fun too...and this will be fun...I know that all of you are online and salsa just moved his army..I hope that the one I fight would be him..but he said that he did not participate..and I really felt sorry because he is playing a good fighter...

btw..I saw your army my friend..you can not attack me alone so pls just move your armies quickly..I am a businnesman and I don't stay too long at night ...

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2010, 00:20:46 AM »

live from realm 9...

Valheru is coming...

@Atanasovil...Thank you my friend..you are behind your words...I will fight whatever it takes *Smiley*

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2010, 01:23:01 AM »

an interesting night for me *Smiley* valheru produced 35 more rams in a day so he killed me slightly..I was  having a trap by hiding 900 horses and 700 spearmen for 3 days..any player less than 50 rams could be killed..but valheru is better than this tonight... producing 35 rams a day with 1500 swordsmen and 1000 spearmen attached needs a marvelous echo...

I was preferred to be killed by salsa but his army was not enough for that...I kept my word and instead of leaving my trap-soldiers at production ,I deployed them at the field and fight..winning moral was 52...

congratulations *Smiley* thanks for the good fight ...

valheru(cingiz_han)    gharn(Avengers)     335      21790         40       551      0      0      22

for the record...this was the first battle I 've lost since the beginnig of last era

« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 01:25:28 AM by gharn » Logged

austine23
Private

« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2010, 08:09:47 AM »

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2010, 08:37:15 AM »

ah my TIRADPASS friend austine..you remember me well..especially your horses:)  you are lucky this era that only Tiong is nearby (and already killed once by me:) ) but don't forget that distance has no importance when the subject is TIRADPASS...*Smiley*)

epitelous
Private

« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2010, 08:37:27 AM »

huh , good fight ...Really good fight ...i delete the names valheru and gharn , and just watch the battle  *ok* austine23 , you think that this is a funny ? you can try with us .. *Grin* to dieeeeeee
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: