Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 21:29:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AVENGERS - tribute to Naylrod and friends  (Read 17601 times)
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2010, 02:23:43 AM »

Its not ok to discriminate anyones strategy.Everyone plays according to his available time and skill  *pardon*

agreed  *bravo* *bravo*  Although is fun to play different strategy's in different era's. *Smiley*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2010, 09:15:51 AM »

now i will say a little something here as well *Grin*

it sure was a great era again and i´m really proud of Avengers winning the ally race for the 4th time in a row now hooray especially because roma and ramania were both cheating with set up battles and even set up wars to push their mili points  rant

we put a lot of effort and great team work and my dear friends know how many times i got mad because we were so far behind the cheaters that i thought we could never catch up with them  evil3 sorry guys but you know it´s just my temper  *pardon*

a thing i´ll always remember is sure the amazing defense of owsiakus against the 38 armies when he caught the last 10 of them  *hahaha* fucking great work mate, it was a matter of seconds and you did it  *YAHOO*

also some great defensive wins from lightning (Naylrod), gharn, ophelia and me of course *Grin* this era we were well prepared for defense as well so it was a lot of fun to slaughter a few enemies right on our door step  *hihi*

fun was also that horde got drunk a few times and it seamed like our enemies could smell his breath so they came to kill him  *hahaha*

i lost a lot of offensive battles, mainly on gold mines (thanks to my wonderful wife  *rose*) and the other because of my NO RISK NO FUN strategy  wall *suicide* *hahaha*

but the thing that really killed me was when Naylrod died of cancer... it just ripped my heart into pieces  *cry* he was my oldest friend here in IO and the good twin of both of us.... i learned so much from him and i will never forget the endless nights we were talking about just everything.... i felt so empty that i really wanted to quit the game that time..... again i will thank you all for the nice comments you made back then.... it really means a lot to me  *rose*

i´m looking forward to the new era and will do everything to win the ally race again with Avengers and hope to see you all on the battle field.... old enemies and new ones of course *Grin*:D:D

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

epitelous
Private

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2010, 21:04:41 PM »

huh , good *Smiley* but you can't tell that cingiz_han won in the war again you !! *Smiley* now we will fight again . Good Luck to everybody and have fun *Smiley*))))  And last era when Dunkan was a leader of _ROMA , WE WAS BEST THEN !!!!!!!! IN ALL OF 3 RANKINGS *Smiley* Congrulations for Dunkan ..but he stop playing , cuz he has family , and 1 more kid ..
Horde
Captain

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2010, 10:57:01 AM »

And last era when Dunkan was a leader of _ROMA , WE WAS BEST THEN !!!!!!!! IN ALL OF 3 RANKINGS
You got a screenshot of that? Or was it somewhere in the first few weeks of the ERA?  *hihi*

This signature picture was made by Naylrod -- Rest In Peace my friend!
gen_karlo
Lieutenant

"I am the forcE"

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2010, 19:23:59 PM »

ohhh...this one really shocked me...condolence to naylrod's friendsand family...even if we were in opposite ends b4 as players...i htink it's a loss for everyone here in IO to loose someone as great as naylrod...he's been one of the popular players that has ever played this game!!!!

@evry r9 players
good luck to you all
keep on posting updates as i will also monitor the reborn TIRADPASS here in IO!!!  *SEARCH*

I DON'T GO BACK ON MY WORD!!!!!!
- that's my warrior way.
owsiakus
Lieutenant

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2010, 23:59:17 PM »

Here you have military ranking from last day of the era from my 10x net points. Unfortunately I was in Switzerland that time so I had no time to take more screens and I don't remember the amount of military pts.

Later on I will write something more about last era.

Edit:

Now I have more time to write something.

First of all thanks Avengers. It was the best era I ever had. At the begging I wasn't sure if I stay with you coz I was moving from Germany to Poland so I was more often on vacation than in the game. Due to that I joined Avengers so late but when I done it I stay the whole era (except last two weeks when I was in Switzerland and was just watching you every 48 h). And I must admit that I stayed the whole era in the game only thanks to Avengers, usually at the end it is so boring that I go for vacation.
And even more important, thanks to you I start to play next era even though I was going to quite IO  *crazy*

Secondly I want to thanks all of our opponents. Without you there is no fun. Thanks a lot, specially Chuvaki  evil3

I could write a lot about this era but it would be too boring to most of you so I will finish here.

See you around.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 10:49:04 AM by owsiakus » Logged
The_Templar
Lieutenant

"Tar Anti Oist heb est"

« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2010, 10:29:58 AM »

Respect to the Avengers who continue to excell, hat of to you, however the selective use of facts to demonstarate your achievements does tend to belittle the achievements of others, ie

At the end of the realm, 4 Avengers made it into the top 11 military rankings: Ophelia, Owsiakus, Berserkers and Ghibon, congratulations my friends!!!

You give the impression this was the 'Top 11 military ranking' (ie in the realm) when later in your thread you say it was a 10 x your range ranking, regardless of their style of play there were other players who should have featured, therefore pushing some of your members out of the top '11'?? if you had a player ranked 12, no doubt he'd have a mention too, top 10 not good enough anymore lol

not to deter from your achievements though and no offence intended, congratulations

Horde
Captain

« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2010, 10:42:25 AM »

I am not trying to belittle the achievements of other people mate... I made a screenshot of my 10x range, and this in the screenshot I did not crop the selection of 10, because there was someone on 11th place as well...
And how weird would it sound if I post a screenshot and then say: 4 Avengers made it into the top 20... While I posted only 11...

If you want the Achievements of some other players to be shown as well, you can always make your own screenshots and post it yourself.  *rose*

Next thing we know it is Tiradpass or Romania posting a message here, saying that they also won a lot of wars, and it is not shown in my screenshots from all the past wars of the Era... pfff....

Anyway, have a good game my friend  *rose*

This signature picture was made by Naylrod -- Rest In Peace my friend!
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2010, 13:55:16 PM »

And last era when Dunkan was a leader of _ROMA , WE WAS BEST THEN !!!!!!!! IN ALL OF 3 RANKINGS *Smiley* Congrulations for Dunkan ..but he stop playing , cuz he has family , and 1 more kid ..

yeah  *freak* you were the best in cheating LOL and thats exactly what you are trying to do this era as well  *Tongue* as everybody can see, YOU and 2 of your freinds are banned already  *YAHOO*

congratz for this... you cheater  *hahaha* *Tongue* *Grin* *cool*

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: