Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 11:46:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Polish tragedy !!!  (Read 22319 times)
beicumine
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4yrjz_inner-circle-bad-boys_music
Major

just me a simple player!!!

« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2010, 19:22:51 PM »

he been bad and his comments faar of topic...so i jurdge my topic not you ! *Angry*
kingjohn
Private

« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2010, 19:46:16 PM »

he been bad and his comments faar of topic...so i jurdge my topic not you ! *Angry*

I agree with you on this. As said by some people if he didn't like this topic which is a condolence to polish people, he need not reply in this thread but he did so his comments was way off.  *rose* *rose* *rose*
mcmate
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2010, 14:55:13 PM »

Everyone is free to speak his mind, you should all respect that. Since he hasn't insulted anyone, I don't see a reason his posts to be deleted.

Edit : Also, I must agree, that misery and tragedy are everyday things. And we gotta live with it.
One thing what do you say if someone from your familly die? and someone will laugh at this? you will be happy? Polish are patriots. proof?
we lost our country 123 years !! because of germans and russians and we come back !! We fight all day for freedom and i dont like someone talk its normal again we are in crisis.
Imperia-Judith
Private

« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2010, 15:07:33 PM »

Probably you haven't gotten my point, sir.
Let me explain once again, for a last time.
I do feel sorry about the Polish tragedy. I am very sorry about all the families and people who suffer right now.
But let me make this clear, you won't mess with my family again, because I can very easy forget my politeness.
And also, I said, that since a player has NOT insulted anybody according to the forum rules, I do NOT see a reason to delete his posts.

As many of you are well aware there was a bot known as "Judith" sending spam PM's to forum users.
*freak*
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

Death doesn't end evil, it merely sets it free.

« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2010, 19:32:57 PM »

I wasn't gonna post here again but this ignorant in high level provoked me to do so.

One thing what do you say if someone from your familly die?
What do you expect huh? when a family a member dies Good people normally get sadden, you autotag people as criminal just because they know that feeling miserable forever won't help in anything and have diferent thoughts than you? you must accept other people's opinion and if you do not like them use your freedom to ignore wisely wich i doubt your wise enought to know about it.
and someone will laugh at this? you will be happy?
Cookies?  *freak*
Polish are patriots. proof?
we lost our country 123 years !! because of germans and russians and we come back !! We fight all day for freedom and i dont like someone talk its normal again we are in crisis.

Umm.. sir, but mayority of country in the world has fought for their independance and for their rights a country cannot be patriotic but only its people, Tell me have you fought for your country and seen other people die?
Dominican revolution

your country is not the only one that has fought for a purpose if you do not know this stay out of topic and do some research.

What i find funny is that people create a topic about the polish president when he died but why didn't they made a topic about the haitian earthquakes that killed hundreds of people do they not matter as humans?

I pity you  *hmm*

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
greg74
Private

« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2010, 01:14:47 AM »

We are such hypocrites it's not even funny! Last winter several homeless people died from cold weather in Poland and no one posted that, not to mention several other ongoing tragedies like starving children in Africa etc......it seems that we (or at least most of people) are drawn to titles like presidents and such. I wonder why is that... *hmm*
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2010, 03:35:16 AM »

We are such hypocrites it's not even funny! Last winter several homeless people died from cold weather in Poland and no one posted that, not to mention several other ongoing tragedies like starving children in Africa etc......it seems that we (or at least most of people) are drawn to titles like presidents and such. I wonder why is that... *hmm*

It is not only polish people it's everyone in the world but this cannot be changed  wassup, i'm glad someone from poland realized what i'm talkin about *Smiley*

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2010, 04:04:54 AM »

What happens after a tragedy occurs? you live on with your own life and those who died will be unpresent,Sooner or later family members will die but crying ain't gonna solve anything just take advantage of the time you have left with them, i just prefer to skip the sad part and continue on.

Crying never resurrected anybody, but crying makes us humans. It makes us feels better. So nothing happens dude. At least to you! Looking that the others are not animals or cynics, it seems something happens to them. Sooner or later your cynicism will fail. You will ask for help than, and unfortunately you will get help. "Unfortunately" because you don't deserve it. But looking that the others are not like you (because they are humans) you will get help anyway.

P.S.
Childish ideas like this are normal during a period of life called adolescence... So maybe is not your fault..   *tired*
« Last Edit: April 17, 2010, 04:05:25 AM by reni » Logged
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2010, 20:17:31 PM »

Crying never resurrected anybody, but crying makes us humans. It makes us feels better. So nothing happens dude. At least to you! Looking that the others are not animals or cynics, it seems something happens to them. Sooner or later your cynicism will fail. You will ask for help than, and unfortunately you will get help. "Unfortunately" because you don't deserve it. But looking that the others are not like you (because they are humans) you will get help anyway.

P.S.
Childish ideas like this are normal during a period of life called adolescence... So maybe is not your fault..   *tired*

yeah reni, nothing has happened at least to everyone that hasn't suffered, raped, molestated so sure, "Nothing has happened".

We live in times of deceptions such as cover ups, religion, fake donation groups, etc... But for you reni what is a human?
A person who lives with their mind close and think what society wants them to think? (A perfect example of this is religion and you)
Or person with open thoughts with freedom who considers and accept? Have you ever heard of "HUMAN RIGHTS"

After all we're just another species in the "animal kingdom" there's no need to compare us with "animals" BECAUSE WE'RE PART OF IT! with developed brain of course *Smiley*

The reason i don't deserve help is because i have a difrent philosophy than yours is that it? well, i never hurted anyone and never punched a lady before plus, i'm a good person in real life and help those around me i cannot help the entire world is that what you expect from 1 poor "Adolescence"

PS.This isn't an "IDEA" this is an "Opinion" your going through a decieved action in life called "IGNORANCE", maybe it's not your fault  *tired*.

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2010, 03:46:42 AM »

yeah reni, nothing has happened at least to everyone that hasn't suffered, raped, molestated so sure, "Nothing has happened".

We live in times of deceptions such as cover ups, religion, fake donation groups, etc... But for you reni what is a human?
A person who lives with their mind close and think what society wants them to think? (A perfect example of this is religion and you)
Or person with open thoughts with freedom who considers and accept? Have you ever heard of "HUMAN RIGHTS"

After all we're just another species in the "animal kingdom" there's no need to compare us with "animals" BECAUSE WE'RE PART OF IT! with developed brain of course *Smiley*

The reason i don't deserve help is because i have a difrent philosophy than yours is that it? well, i never hurted anyone and never punched a lady before plus, i'm a good person in real life and help those around me i cannot help the entire world is that what you expect from 1 poor "Adolescence"

PS.This isn't an "IDEA" this is an "Opinion" your going through a decieved action in life called "IGNORANCE", maybe it's not your fault  *tired*.

Well, it makes me laugh to infinity quoting me atheist "things". Because quoting it to a pure atheist like me means that you DON'T UNDERSTAND NOTHING FROM THAT! And this is the real point of ignorance. Adolescence is more or less properly that. Is properly the moment when you are absolutely sure you are right, you know every thing or almost everything, and the world is just a bunch of idiots and ignorants.

I don't need to tell anything else, because you just need to grow up. And when you will grow up, you will not need me to tell anything.  *hihi*
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 03:47:29 AM by reni » Logged
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2010, 04:13:56 AM »

Because quoting it to a pure atheist like me means that you DON'T UNDERSTAND NOTHING FROM THAT!

Not that i do not know anything about that if not i wouldn't be talkin about it, the fact is that you seemed to agree to what i said but hardly can't accept it, when you said i was telling you "Athiest things and you're an atheist yourself" it only mean you agreed to the "Atheist" things i said, but everything i said is not "Atheist" i only mentioned religion acouple of time,and you claim that Biology is atheist? the animal kingdom part, they teach you that in third grade in other words i'm just wasting my time quoting you.

I don't need to tell anything else, because you just need to grow up. And when you will grow up, you will not need me to tell anything.  *hihi*

I do not know everything and i'm an ignorant myself but what you just wrote is the equivalent to a child saying "I got the cootie shot" looking for "Inmunity" to what i said.

*pardon*.

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2010, 12:05:09 PM »

Not that i do not know anything about that if not i wouldn't be talkin about it, the fact is that you seemed to agree to what i said but hardly can't accept it, when you said i was telling you "Athiest things and you're an atheist yourself" it only mean you agreed to the "Atheist" things i said, but everything i said is not "Atheist" i only mentioned religion acouple of time,and you claim that Biology is atheist? the animal kingdom part, they teach you that in third grade in other words i'm just wasting my time quoting you.

I do not know everything and i'm an ignorant myself but what you just wrote is the equivalent to a child saying "I got the cootie shot" looking for "Inmunity" to what i said.

Looking that your actual passion is quoting somebody to give your antitorrent idea, so you will feel and look interesting (of course refusing to think in such rational mode for yourself), you never "wasted" time till now.
Another very clear point of childish thinking is the tendency to believe that you can understand the others level of information, just with a sentence. This is a well known adolescence illness.

Anyway is just me who is wasting time. I told you very clearly that you will not need me after some years, nor my messages here!  *rose*
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2010, 23:17:33 PM »

Another very clear point of childish thinking is the tendency to believe that you can understand the others level of information, just with a sentence. This is a well known adolescence illness.
I already pointed out that i do not know everything, still everyday you learn something new.

Anyway is just me who is wasting time. I told you very clearly that you will not need me after some years, nor my messages here!  *rose*
Problaby never, problaby we're both wasting our time *Tongue*.

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2010, 10:57:10 AM »

I already pointed out that i do not know everything, still everyday you learn something new.
Problaby never, problaby we're both wasting our time *Tongue*.

It looks you are in the right path. Of course you should, because growing up is a "one way" process...  *pardon*
Imperia-Judith
Private

« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2010, 11:14:57 AM »

Please continue this conversation somewhere else.
Locked.

As many of you are well aware there was a bot known as "Judith" sending spam PM's to forum users.
*freak*
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: