Imperia Online International
April 20, 2024, 00:14:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Polish tragedy !!!  (Read 22327 times)
kingjohn
Private

« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2010, 14:52:31 PM »

*tired*

frankly u suX, this is a tragedy, if you don't feel sorry or you don't like poland, there is no need to post here, the sleepy smiley implies that you think it is boring and is disrespectful, I am not even a polish and I think it is disrespectful, therefore a negative karma to you.
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

Death doesn't end evil, it merely sets it free.

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2010, 00:43:49 AM »

frankly u suX, this is a tragedy, if you don't feel sorry or you don't like poland, there is no need to post here, the sleepy smiley implies that you think it is boring and is disrespectful, I am not even a polish and I think it is disrespectful, therefore a negative karma to you.

Thanks for your negative karma, but i really don't care what happens to other people wheter u like it or not, people die everyday are you gonna feel sorry every single minute of your life, was the polish president any diferent of african poor kids that dies everyday of hunger? does that make me a racist?

While you keep on living others will be forgotten, live with it.

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2010, 02:21:08 AM »

i really don't care what happens to other people
this sounds scary.werent u sad for at least few seconds?those deaths were easily avoidable,(thats definiton of tragedy in my lang).u see,care for others is circular transitive thing.its good ,makes lives more interesting and filled.coldblooded realism in every sentence u wrote is possible sign that ur emotionally  lonely and dissapointed.u may need longer relationship mate to thaw u a bit ,cold heart days are wasted days of life too.

kingjohn
Private

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2010, 14:35:37 PM »

Thanks for your negative karma, but i really don't care what happens to other people wheter u like it or not, people die everyday are you gonna feel sorry every single minute of your life, was the polish president any diferent of african poor kids that dies everyday of hunger? does that make me a racist?

Let's break down your statement here.

1. you said you don't care, then why you post, you could leave nthis thread alone.
2. You said you don't care about others, that is your right.
3. yes people die everyday of starvation and I cannot be possibly sad for everyone, but as humans we try to be compassionate whenever possible and I do feel sad for people as a whole.  And no the poilsh president is a high profile person, so his death does reflect on a the nation so it's a tragedy.
Foxrider
Yeah
Lieutenant

Find Your Flow

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2010, 16:57:14 PM »

Imagine a doctor with your original vision of world I'd like to see how you so happy about his omission ... or a firefighter or police who would hand and watched as people are being killed .. But I am glad that not all people are like that .. Also, these policies were flying that would honor the memory of those killed during the Second World War who were killed by idiots that time!!!!!!! You did not know these people's and not responsible for them. And they did nothing wrong like the holocaust or something else bad..And now you expect me to believe that you don't care ? You wanna be different ?  Then differed somewhere else.....scumbag.....

Moonshadow
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2010, 17:07:40 PM »

HRDevil this is a free world you can have whatever concept that you want but it was just not right expressing such indifference in a topic that is supposed to mourn the tragedy.
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2010, 21:25:34 PM »

coldblooded realism in every sentence u wrote is possible sign that ur emotionally  lonely and dissapointed.
Maybe that's influences me on my way to see reality, maybe you're right.
I do feel sad for people as a whole.
You must be a very sad person.
Imagine a doctor with your original vision of world I'd like to see how you so happy about his omission ... or a firefighter or police who would hand and watched as people are being killed .. But I am glad that not all people are like that .. Also, these policies were flying that would honor the memory of those killed during the Second World War who were killed by idiots that time!!!!!!! You did not know these people's and not responsible for them. And they did nothing wrong like the holocaust or something else bad..And now you expect me to believe that you don't care ? You wanna be different ?  Then differed somewhere else.....scumbag.....
Anyone can imagine, people can imagine glory, fantasies, Gods but imagining and reality are very diferent things, you think i'm trying to be diferent from everyone maybe from you, that's just my own philosophy

For starters i'm not the mass murderer that killed millions of jew nor am i the religious fanatic that crashed plains into buildings and i am considered a high degree scumbag?

What happens after a tragedy occurs? you live on with your own life and those who died will be unpresent,Sooner or later family members will die but crying ain't gonna solve anything just take advantage of the time you have left with them, i just prefer to skip the sad part and continue on.

you can continue feeling sorry and ignore all this (actually you don't and get laid 3 hours after posting in here, Ignorance is a big thing and i'm not denying that i'm ignorant)

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
Foxrider
Yeah
Lieutenant

Find Your Flow

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2010, 22:56:24 PM »

" *tired* " it's immoral in this topic Don't you think?...and way to show ur difference...Morality and condolences purpose of this topic...But you writte quite the opposite thing...Сonclusion: Or you immoral or you see the tragedy of TV Screen and don't understand what mean to lose...
« Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 23:00:38 PM by Foxrider » Logged

Jarema
Private

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2010, 23:04:29 PM »

HRdevil is sick man... How he can say such a things about Polish people  *Angry* ... Be ashamed...

HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2010, 03:57:32 AM »

" *tired* " it's immoral in this topic Don't you think?...and way to show ur difference...Morality and condolences purpose of this topic...But you writte quite the opposite thing...Сonclusion: Or you immoral or you see the tragedy of TV Screen and don't understand what mean to lose...
Yes, i don't have a soul nor ethic  *freak*

HRdevil is sick man... How he can say such a things about Polish people  *Angry* ... Be ashamed...

It's funny how i'm being pointed as a criminal and what did i say about polish people? i was talking in general and haven't insulted anyone, i just pointed out my personal view cuz KJ ascked for it... you have a very interesting way to read and interpretate words jarema, where did you learn how to read in animal planet?

Normaly people gets insulted when they see others people view and reality cuz they think otherwise, continue on this sorry topic and ignore the death of people who gets raped and die of hunger every minutes wich passes and be the "nice guys" who makes believe they feels sorry for the death of others and forget about it (Or party) minutes after. last post in here  evil4 peace out.

kingjohn
Private

« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2010, 11:04:24 AM »

Yes, i don't have a soul nor ethic  *freak*

It's funny how i'm being pointed as a criminal and what did i say about polish people? i was talking in general and haven't insulted anyone, i just pointed out my personal view cuz KJ ascked for it... you have a very interesting way to read and interpretate words jarema, where did you learn how to read in animal planet?

Normaly people gets insulted when they see others people view and reality cuz they think otherwise, continue on this sorry topic and ignore the death of people who gets raped and die of hunger every minutes wich passes and be the "nice guys" who makes believe they feels sorry for the death of others and forget about it (Or party) minutes after. last post in here  evil4 peace out.

As I said if you don't like this topic you have the right not to comment here. You are entitled to free speech, so if you don't like it, you didn't have to comment on this thread. Of course there is deaths everyday from starvation, raped, torture, poverty, everyday there is more than 100,000 deaths worldwide from starvation, of course it is sad, that is why my parents teach me how not to waste food and money and count my blessings and if possible help the needy if I have the ability to do so. Do I feel sad, yes but not every minute. No one called you to be sad every minute or whether 100,000 unreported deaths per day is more important event or whose life is more important that is whether 100,000 people from starvation or the polish president that died, but the polish president death in accident by itself is a big news, you can't expect the newspaper or media to report every person that dies, so it reports big event.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 11:18:23 AM by kingjohn » Logged
Imperia-Judith
Private

« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2010, 12:02:48 PM »

Hey, don't go that far.. I didn't go through all your posts, but after all the idea was to show some sympathy and respect towards all these people who died, or am I wrong?
So, those who so don't care, may just not post in here? Or it's the post count you care of huh?
Anyway, I'm not gonna judge anybody, everyone is free to make his/her own choices and knows what's best for him/her.
Humans - you can expect anything.

Truly very sad story. Let them rest in peace.
Hopefully their families and close people will be able to rehab some day.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 12:03:30 PM by Imperia-Judith » Logged

As many of you are well aware there was a bot known as "Judith" sending spam PM's to forum users.
*freak*
mcmate
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2010, 15:09:17 PM »

So ... im from poland and i want to say something about this tragedy and Katyn and maybe you will know it is big tragedy to poland.
Katyn massacre - murder by a decision of the Politburo of the Central Committee of the VCP (b) 5 March 1940 by the NKVD in the spring of this year held in camps on the territory of the Soviet Union no less than 21 768 Polish citizens !!! There die 22 k Polish Army officers,Police officers and noncommissioned officers of the State and other persons of polish army, police and more important person to poland.

Polish president with Deputy Marshals: Diet,Commander of Land Forces of Poland, brigadier general, Former President of Poland in Exile and more ..

President with delegation flown to Katyn to celebrate the death of those who died 70 years ago and they crashed there in place where killed 22k polish oficers now maybe you will now meaning of this place and what happen. We lost half of our government !!!

Some photos
Katyn:
http://www.polonica.net/imag/katyn10.jpg
http://www.powstanie-warszawskie-1944.pl/aa1/Katyn.jpg

Plane crash:
http://www.press.pl/newsy/www-data/1270895395d.jpg
President
http://wiadomosci.wp.pl/gid,12161793,title,Trumna-z-cialem-Prezydenta-dotarla-do-Polski---zdjecia,galeria.html
kilk : nastepne: to see other photos
beicumine
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4yrjz_inner-circle-bad-boys_music
Major

just me a simple player!!!

« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2010, 16:00:11 PM »

Krum can u delete all his posts of HRDEVIL ? pls is my topic and his comments i wanna forbiden them up here ! thank you !
Also each comment at his time....what u mention is in past ..we can speak about medieval stuffs etc etc so keep it for u ..i really dont care i care at this recent one !
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 16:05:57 PM by beicumine » Logged
Imperia-Judith
Private

« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2010, 10:06:39 AM »

Everyone is free to speak his mind, you should all respect that. Since he hasn't insulted anyone, I don't see a reason his posts to be deleted.

Edit : Also, I must agree, that misery and tragedy are everyday things. And we gotta live with it.

As many of you are well aware there was a bot known as "Judith" sending spam PM's to forum users.
*freak*
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: