Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 12:14:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm disappointed  (Read 12026 times)
dupecmar
Lieutenant

Vadi kospe, vadi kospe, vadi kospe

« on: January 24, 2010, 20:27:17 PM »

Well i tough Nomads invasion is all about seeing who is the best in imperia giving everybody same chances, or better to say removing a lot of "other" influences that could make somebody grow faster or slower.

For example, you can't farm others, we have fixed market prices, we have fixed number of provinces etc etc,so all of those things means all players are "equal" and only their skill will show how good they are.

As a premium player in other realm i was hoping nomads would be able to really test my skills against other players having absolutely same setting as all others.

And than you blow it with "premium". Your simple rule who buys credits will win this game sucksrant rant rant

Player doesn't have to be THE BEST, just good enough with credits. Simple as that.

I'm very disappointed with your approach.

Now i see your nomad invasion is not a real competition. In real competition all participants will run the same distance under same conditions.

Competition by nomads is - we will allow to players, that can/are willing to pay, steroids so they run faster.

It's not enough you charge 50 credits for nomads, its not enough you have "premium" options in every other realm, you had to ruin nomads and any chance for all players to play on the same level.
blackdeath
Captain

All i can do is pity and honor the victims.......

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2010, 23:54:38 PM »

interesting point mate. in the second wave which was a pillage i realised that from my 24 hours production it was impossible to defend and win, when i calculated my day production plus the 10 hr production it was exactly enough to defend the attack. i told my wife this and she said... so you dont realise that you must put credits everyday just to survive? i thought about it and its true. its designed for those who pay to play to see who flies faster, the higher the points the bigger the waves hence the bigger the war income and better chances to win. well. i play because i just want to see how far i get, i dont even think about the prize money because its almost the same cash that you spend on credits anyways.
IrishGore
Private

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 03:00:47 AM »

yes you spend the same in credits as you get in prize lol imagine thousands of ppl paying full credits. lol the prize is totaly ridiculous. should be a lot more, and why dollars? not euros? cause dollar is cheaper than euros lol  *ok* capitalists
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

Death doesn't end evil, it merely sets it free.

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2010, 03:18:35 AM »

I'm disapointed  *freak*

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
NeverGiveUp
Erin go Braugh!!
Lieutenant

Will only play for u now :(

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2010, 03:48:28 AM »

play or dnt play its upto u guyz  *Smiley*
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2010, 13:10:45 PM »

Well, you wish to play for fun, it costs you 50 credits and out of top 50 its no problem to play without credits. Even in top 50 its possible to play. 50 credits is there so people wont make 100 accs which wont be played but it will slow server to much.
We are giving money prizes and credits prizes for best players. And every player will get 25 credits back, so real cost of play is 25 credits.
I dont think that other players are just average and they will win because they have credits. If you are so sure of that, why not risk 400 credits and take main prize.
Game lasts 36-37 days. less then 20 euros (arround 15-16) to pay for 10h bonus resources and 50 credits entry, not same as reward.
You wish to play for fun, it doesnt cost you almost anything. You wish to win, it costs you little more, but you get prize, glory...

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2010, 18:07:33 PM »

I'm disapointed  *freak*

Sarcasm detection ? hello?  *sos*  don't put me in this group  rant

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
blackdeath
Captain

All i can do is pity and honor the victims.......

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2010, 19:21:27 PM »

excellent answer tiger *rose*  you are a very nice humans relations person. with the right tools you can be very rich mate.
NeverGiveUp
Erin go Braugh!!
Lieutenant

Will only play for u now :(

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2010, 20:51:05 PM »

excellent answer tiger *rose*  you are a very nice humans relations person. with the right tools you can be very rich mate.

what makes u think he aint rich  *Smiley*
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2010, 21:21:21 PM »

no one in croatia is rich  *freak*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2010, 22:58:20 PM »

Money doesnt make person rich. Many other stuff do and i guess you wanted to say that. I feel rich because i am satisfied with my life.
Wise men said once: "It isnt rich the one who have a lot of money, but the one who have more then he needs."

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2010, 23:07:34 PM »

Materialist  *freak*

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2010, 23:09:34 PM »

Materialist  *freak*
hell yea!

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
Kopator
Captain

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2010, 01:09:51 AM »

yes you spend the same in credits as you get in prize lol imagine thousands of ppl paying full credits. lol the prize is totaly ridiculous. should be a lot more, and why dollars? not euros? cause dollar is cheaper than euros lol  *ok* capitalists

They should pay out ..in my currency..Icelandic Krona.  *xxx* Now that´s what you call cheap.  *hihi*

One year ago 1$ = 55krona
Now             1$ = 130krona

except Ivan Balic.

*freak*

Hail to the Spam King *KING*
dupecmar
Lieutenant

Vadi kospe, vadi kospe, vadi kospe

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2010, 02:13:32 AM »

Well, you wish to play for fun, it costs you 50 credits and out of top 50 its no problem to play without credits. Even in top 50 its possible to play. 50 credits is there so people wont make 100 accs which wont be played but it will slow server to much.
We are giving money prizes and credits prizes for best players. And every player will get 25 credits back, so real cost of play is 25 credits.
I dont think that other players are just average and they will win because they have credits. If you are so sure of that, why not risk 400 credits and take main prize.
Game lasts 36-37 days. less then 20 euros (arround 15-16) to pay for 10h bonus resources and 50 credits entry, not same as reward.
You wish to play for fun, it doesnt cost you almost anything. You wish to win, it costs you little more, but you get prize, glory...

Intro: Damn after i click on preview i saw how big post this is. Well i won't delete it. This is what i think. Sorry for writing this long post. I know most of you won't have patience to read till the end.  *rose*

--------

Thanks for your answer Tiger. It's good and honest answer that IO should put in rules. But as it is now i think IO team mislead players. I will now quote what is writing in nomads invasion rules.

Quote from: Imperia online Nomad invasions rules
- All players have access to the 10 hours resource income.
- Market prices will be fixed by their base equivalent and will not change during the whole Era. Buying option will be available under attack.
- Transport stations will not be slowed under attack.
- No Gambling.
- No Alliances.
- No Espionage.
- No Border posts.
- No Vacation Mode.
- No 6 hours offline rule.
- Players battle history will be available after 3 days.

- Rankings are only by net worth points.

That's why i went to play Nomad invasion and that's why i thought EVERYBODY will have same chance of winning.

You should write "All players that buy additional credits will have access to the 10 hours resource income".

Since players already have "access" to 10 hours production in all other realms but they can use it only if they buy credits you shouldn't make this as "rule" in nomads invasion. When you say ALL that mean ALL.

Finally since you already mentioned prize let me discuss a little bit about that too.

With whole honesty "grand prizes" are not so grand when you change them in Euro so this lead me to conclusion that prize is there as (hmm now english word missing) small bragging right (like medal in the real life) With that money you can go to nice bar and spend it all on fancy dinner for two.

So let's not speak of nomad as "prize" contest. Put couple of thousands of euros and everybody would than have incentive to buy credits and fight for the prize. Than you will have Nomad invasion as real prize competition. But PLEASE make it clear in rules that buying credits is needed if you want to have any chance of winning.

Also 1000 credits for 1 to 10 is not something that would make all of us jump from happiness. After all it's virtual "credits" so IO owners are not paying it from their pockets.

But mind you Tiger (and who ever from imperia read this).

I AM premium player and playing more than a year so I already spent A LOT of money on this "game" so please don't play that game - take a risk buy credits because i'm buying credits in my realm.

Actually i spent enough that i could buy MORE THAN few REAL games with fancy 3D and all other things included in it (like ownership of the game, online gameplay etc etc). I also convinced few players to buy credits too but that's not topic of this post.

So i'm not cheap when i'm complaining that IO team is misleading us. IO say ALL players have access but in reality all is only those that buy extra credits.

As the last word i never ever wrote that "other" players are average. What i wrote is that player don't have to be THE BEST with credits than just GOOD ENOUGH to win the game. Many many great players that don't want to buy credits will have absolutely no chances to even get into top 10. So what kind of competition is this?

Let me tell you. Fake competition.

P.S. Didn't you noticed how IO don't accept USD when you want to buy credits (read that in forum few day's ago) but pay prizes in USD. I guess 250 USD sound much much better than 176.59 Euro (without commission so in reality when "winner" change USD to Euro he would receive around 170 euros).

« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 02:15:35 AM by dupecmar » Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: