Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 16:39:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm disappointed  (Read 12072 times)
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2010, 02:26:28 AM »

v3 you can still make top 10-20 if your lucky without production bonus. the bonus is only 10hours of your production so if I play better than you and have 2x your production I will still grow more than you even with bonus. In Classic realms I have finnished top 25 in rankings without credits and that was when I 1st played.
 ofc you are right if you have 2 equal players the 1 with creds will win. But as you say the prize is not that big so it's not really worth getting upset over. Alot of us have been waiting to play NI again lets not start getting upset over a game alot of us love to play and compete in. *rose*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
dupecmar
Lieutenant

Vadi kospe, vadi kospe, vadi kospe

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2010, 04:08:22 AM »

v3 you can still make top 10-20 if your lucky without production bonus. the bonus is only 10hours of your production so if I play better than you and have 2x your production I will still grow more than you even with bonus. In Classic realms I have finnished top 25 in rankings without credits and that was when I 1st played.
 ofc you are right if you have 2 equal players the 1 with creds will win. But as you say the prize is not that big so it's not really worth getting upset over. Alot of us have been waiting to play NI again lets not start getting upset over a game alot of us love to play and compete in. *rose*

*hihi* Well i believe i'm doing just fine especially because this is my first time playing nomads. I don't agree with you that out of 2 equal players the one with credits will win. Unfortunately the stage is set that you can take above average player with credits against the best in nomads (as far as i could read in forum that's Tiger) and above average will win with no problems. Even if he makes few mistakes he can always buy him self way out.

This 10h bonus is A LOT in fast realm especially when you know what next attack would be. I can see players flying with points only because they can buy some extra resources for that next research or fort lvl or army.

But i have nothing against that to be honest. That's the way imperia function.

As i already wrote before, what made me to upset is Imperia misleading me to believe ALL players would be able to use 10h production. (or none i don't care as long as everybody is equal and only player skills - strategy is determining who is the best.)

HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

Death doesn't end evil, it merely sets it free.

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2010, 04:45:07 AM »

*hihi* Well i believe i'm doing just fine especially because this is my first time playing nomads. I don't agree with you that out of 2 equal players the one with credits will win. Unfortunately the stage is set that you can take above average player with credits against the best in nomads (as far as i could read in forum that's Tiger) and above average will win with no problems. Even if he makes few mistakes he can always buy him self way out.

This 10h bonus is A LOT in fast realm especially when you know what next attack would be. I can see players flying with points only because they can buy some extra resources for that next research or fort lvl or army.

But i have nothing against that to be honest. That's the way imperia function.

As i already wrote before, what made me to upset is Imperia misleading me to believe ALL players would be able to use 10h production. (or none i don't care as long as everybody is equal and only player skills - strategy is determining who is the best.)

That little part is wrong, strategy doesn't determine who's best but it only determines the condition in wich u are. there is something called :
LOW POINT STRATEGY and you can't posibly be the best having 2k points while others have like 20k but if you employ the strategy the correct way you'll have like 50 defensive victories making noobs crash over and over again making you the best in yourleague *wink*

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
dupecmar
Lieutenant

Vadi kospe, vadi kospe, vadi kospe

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2010, 04:47:48 AM »

That little part is wrong, strategy doesn't determine who's best but it only determines the condition in wich u are. there is something called :
LOW POINT STRATEGY and you can't posibly be the best having 2k points while others have like 20k but if you employ the strategy the correct way you'll have like 50 defensive victories making noobs crash over and over again making you the best in yourleague *wink*

Sure but we are not speaking right now about that. First no noobs to crush on you here  *hihi* second Nomad invasion is all about who will have highest net points.

So i guess you miss my point.  *pardon*
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2010, 11:58:30 AM »

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* FAIL

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
NeverGiveUp
Erin go Braugh!!
Lieutenant

Will only play for u now :(

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2010, 03:19:34 AM »

Money doesnt make person rich. Many other stuff do and i guess you wanted to say that. I feel rich because i am satisfied with my life.
Wise men said once: "It isnt rich the one who have a lot of money, but the one who have more then he needs."

yes exactly..we all love you bcoz of that  *Smiley*
Krum
Community Manager

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2010, 15:16:08 PM »

You should write "All players that buy additional credits will have access to the 10 hours resource income".

Since players already have "access" to 10 hours production in all other realms but they can use it only if they buy credits you shouldn't make this as "rule" in nomads invasion. When you say ALL that mean ALL.

Finally since you already mentioned prize let me discuss a little bit about that too.

With whole honesty "grand prizes" are not so grand when you change them in Euro so this lead me to conclusion that prize is there as (hmm now english word missing) small bragging right (like medal in the real life) With that money you can go to nice bar and spend it all on fancy dinner for two.

Nomads invasion is part of IO, every player of IO is aware that bonus incomes cost credits. You're asking for us to write what is obvious and very well known. The idea of the rule is that top 20 can use only 6hr income in other realms, that's why it was written like this in nomads. You describe as rule a thing that is special and extraordinary, not a thing that is common and known by everybody. If the income was free it would have been made clear cause that would be something special and extraordinary.

If you feel the prizes aren't good you shouldn't have started playing, you knew them well before the start.

Overall I give your trolling attempt a 2/10 mark. Think of better things to troll about in the forum next time.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: