Imperia Online International
April 16, 2024, 14:34:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook  (Read 4285 times)
sohailreza
Private

« on: December 10, 2009, 18:34:39 PM »

What the hell this is ? How they know about my face book account? evil3 How can I stop receiving this kind of message / rant rant rant

"Receive your 2 hours free income
You will receive the 2 hour production of your empire immediately.
Price: free.
You may use this service once every 24 hours.
   109216       28634       48908       55712

In return we will post on your Facebook wall this message:

Imperia Online is my favourite browser game! It`s...
- Free to play
- Real Time Strategy
- Medieval based gameplay
- Limitless strategic options
- Compete with thousands of other players
- Vast armies sieging massive fortresses.

If you like to change the message, please press F5 and reload the page. "
blackdeath
Captain

All i can do is pity and honor the victims.......

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 18:38:36 PM »

exchange with me, i would love for them to send me that message grrrrrrr, they can use my facebook as long as they want.
redborg
Major

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2009, 18:41:31 PM »

i got 2 hrs free production 600k wood 250k iron and 100k stone all for anoyhing my friends with and advert on a facebook account i never look at.

its a good thing i say.

blackdeath
Captain

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2009, 18:43:14 PM »

hahaha they gave me it to lol. i love imperia even more now. thats what i call a very good move.......
redborg
Major

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2009, 18:50:27 PM »

a friend told me years ago you could get 1 fre hour for voting for imperia on about 12 websites as your favorite game.

with extra prduction you were getting 2 days for the price of 1.

PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2009, 18:50:57 PM »

ok wat ive got to say that the only bad thing about this is that when it comes ti advertizing,the change is introduced rite away,and while players wine bout some options from ages nobody moves a finger.
now ask yourself: do i want to adbertise befpre some radical changes are made?
i know i aint usin it before that.blackdeath u should do the same...

*freak*
blackdeath
Captain

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2009, 19:11:18 PM »

You kind of make me sick.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 10:19:44 AM by Imperia-Judith » Logged
Tokra
Private

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2009, 19:17:49 PM »

I don't want to take that risk .  I may lost my job or something even bad may happen . I am a premium member and don;t want this kind of free stuff . How can I stop receiving this message so that I don;t confuse with the 10 hour product which I get every 24 hours.  
well, isn't the answer just to create a fake facebook account and let imperia post to it while getting the two hours free?
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2009, 19:49:38 PM »

Blackdeath u were among the first and the most to complain.and the thing u gotta realize no changes are gonna be made unless they see that some players are upset or allready quit playing( i know alot of those ) and while you advertise for that tiny 2hours u get them more members.so basicly u are going agaisnt urself.
stand up for ur rites man! 2hours production and u all seem like dudes who discovered gold in california.
GUYS BOYCOTT THE 2 HOURS PRODUCTION!

*freak*
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2009, 20:32:43 PM »

Blackdeath u were among the first and the most to complain.and the thing u gotta realize no changes are gonna be made unless they see that some players are upset or allready quit playing( i know alot of those ) and while you advertise for that tiny 2hours u get them more members.so basicly u are going agaisnt urself.
stand up for ur rites man! 2hours production and u all seem like dudes who discovered gold in california.
GUYS BOYCOTT THE 2 HOURS PRODUCTION!

you´re right mate.... freaking 2 hours for free advertising  *freak* that must be a fu**ing joke  *hahaha*

if i ask them something about 8 month ago i didn´t even got a single answer and now they want me to get them even more victims  rant

i say screw them and boycott that BS  *cool*

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

redborg
Major

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2009, 20:55:44 PM »

good point guys 2 hrs production is just more resources to endlessly move about all day very slowly.

blackdeath
Captain

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2009, 21:08:09 PM »

ok my friends, i understand what you are saying, paco and bersekers, but, those guys are already millionaires. they dont care about us, and thousands have left the game because of it, even some of the best, but i have realised that i love the game and until i get fed up with their crap, its hard for me to leave. i am leaving but very slowly. i used to play four realms, now i only play one, thats a big move, now i`m watching their movements and then if i see the same i will quit too, and when i quit i am taking loads of players with me. in r50 alone i ahve over 100 good friends who are fed up too, but because we have plans together we keep playing, but when i stop they will stop too. from last era 60 guys stopped playing, they worked in the same company from the same country. they were all premium. IO is losiong money and instead of fix the problems, they try to get more people to play. everyoe will leave this game if they dont realsie that, lets see the CEO pose on youtube when that happens..................
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2009, 23:01:26 PM »

Everybody have chance to get 2h bonus resources for nothing. For post on the Wall in Facebook. Who wish to take that 2 h bonus resources, take it. Its free. Yes its advertisement for IO on Facebook and its advertisement for Facebook on IO. But for that, who wish can get 2 h bonus resources daily.
Who dont want to do it, it doesnt have to do it. Nobody will get fired because it puts advertisement on Facebook wall.
This topic wasnt started with intention that few of you again start to rant about changes. You made enough topics on forum about it. Some of you even contacted me to tell other CMs and i told i will. I also played till not so long ago and i know where problems are. But there is also other side and most of players just see stuff they would like to change but dont see impact on whole gameplay. Game is changing and it will continue to change. But it cant be done just because few people dont like something and say we wont change. IO team dont have magic wand to say ABRAKADABRA and its done. I talk a lot with CMs in office and if i see something good, usefull on forum, i say it. After that its out of my hands, but i say what i have to say.
So if someone have something constructive to say in this topic about 2h bonus or facebook, do it. If it go in dirrection i think it will, it will be simply locked. *Smiley*

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2009, 23:22:44 PM »

you are totally rite, and i hope they pay attention to my letter, im not starting a revolution here, just some simple changes i suggested dont think someone disagrees with them,or it hurts anyone, i didnt impliment the changes that have discussion about it and have personnal interest in them.
when i see those changes have been applied, or at least studied, or at least we get a simple explanation why they are not aplliable,and wat is the negative impact of applying them, we will sense that at least our opinion is taken into consideration wich would be nice. untill then, from a personnal point of view i wont be advertising for IO. *pardon*
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 00:10:10 AM by PACO_666 » Logged

*freak*
blackdeath
Captain

« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2009, 23:55:28 PM »

now tiger, you are the only one who shows interest in this, and we all know that, and we all know that you try your best. its just that the some changes are important and we know its not magic, but if krum can get angry and change university in the middle of the era, whats it cost to increase the depot stations? anyways i say no more on this. we like you man, its the millionaires who we dont like, the ones who can make the changes and choose not to do it but pose on the tv and on youtube showing off the game. and then lose players and try to find others by these arcane means.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 23:57:43 PM by blackdeath » Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: