Imperia Online International
April 24, 2024, 13:58:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do you want new war rules  (Voting closed: December 13, 2009, 02:52:15 AM)
Yes - 6 (54.5%)
No - 5 (45.5%)
Total Voters: 9

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: this shouldnt be allowed  (Read 29288 times)
tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2010, 07:32:39 AM »

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
luky me i quoted it so i got ya there  *freak*

*hahaha* *hahaha*
most embarassing mistake of my life

*freak* *freak* *freak*

btw  page 4   *freak* *freak* *freak*

Behold the Pale Horse cometh, with death riding and hell following. Rev.6;7-8
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

Death doesn't end evil, it merely sets it free.

« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2010, 07:34:56 AM »

Quote from: tinogay
Page 4  *freak*

not yet  *freak*

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

yes! McD is all about kidz and burguers *freak*

« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2010, 08:38:38 AM »

ok we declared war to an alliance then thier allies declared free war to us, exactly the thing we wanted to happen, to have a double war at the end...
we were winning both wars, then the first alliance makes an attack and gains a LITTLE lead,,, all of a sudden they disband their alliance, join the second one, and leave only one member in their original alliance, who is in vacation mode....
so we spend 150 million gold to get served like this??? yeah i know all logic and bla bla bla but is not fair, there should be rules for WAR situations, u cannot leave only one player in vacation mode in an alliance in war, this is wat i suggest
vote  yes if you want new WAR RULES including this one for the new upcoming realms such as 56, 63...
you can post any other suggestions concerning this subject
shit this reminds me smt  *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak* *hahaha* *hahaha*

PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2010, 08:40:29 AM »

*freak* *freak* *freak*
i allready explianed mate in page 3  *rose*

*freak*
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2010, 08:43:38 AM »

*freak* *freak* *freak*
i allready explianed mate in page 3  *rose*
shit and i had it quoted!! *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

Death doesn't end evil, it merely sets it free.

« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2010, 08:58:02 AM »

shit this reminds me smt  *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak* *hahaha* *hahaha*

OH YEAH !!  *hahaha*

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2010, 09:15:58 AM »

OH YEAH !!  *hahaha*
so you did *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak*

kutukupret
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2010, 03:43:45 AM »

Please admin, check acc fantom69 and sabuday from stranger alliance in realm 70. I think they come from ukraina or rusia. But , if i login in the morning, i can not see they come from rusia or ukraina if i view player from rusia and ukraina. It's different , if i view in the afternoon or night, i can see they come from ukraina or rusia.  Do they play multi or babbysitting ? I think someone from other country play their account......
Silvydave-
« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2010, 04:30:17 AM »

maybe it will be a sistem for which not disband the alliance when it is with a war in course, that is my opinion
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #54 on: May 31, 2010, 06:02:46 AM »

Please admin, check acc fantom69 and sabuday from stranger alliance in realm 70. I think they come from ukraina or rusia. But , if i login in the morning, i can not see they come from rusia or ukraina if i view player from rusia and ukraina. It's different , if i view in the afternoon or night, i can see they come from ukraina or rusia.  Do they play multi or babbysitting ? I think someone from other country play their account......

i wish i had the option to be admin over topics i made, and ban this dude to the  SOuth Pole so he would have an idea about russian cold X 2  evil4
maybe it will be a sistem for which not disband the alliance when it is with a war in course, that is my opinion

though im out of the game , i think there must be a limit for how much members you can kick out in war, depending on how much members you have when u enter the war ... example :
10 members : 2
15 members : 3
20 members : 5
...... this is just example, the great minds of this game might have to do some calculations and anticipations and experiments and theories then elaborate on that  *freak*

*freak*
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: