Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 12:16:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shame on _Roma  (Read 9005 times)
Trawble
Private

« on: November 10, 2009, 10:05:06 AM »

Recently, _Roma declared war against Sing_Ace after much friction between the two sides and im very surprised at some of the actions tat they did *xxx*. I am from Sing_Ace and i dun rlly have a high NWP but despite a 'No Pillaging' war, Dexter1980 , _roma's member who is almost FOUR times abv my NWP, pillaged me in my main province. And even after the first 1, he repeatedly did so to my other provinces. After my leader sent the report to _roma's leader, we were given the green light to pillage them. But is this the oh-so honourable _roma, tat has been topping the alliance charts in the realm? If so, why aim players who are at the bottom of the Alliance's list? Aven if u do, why o why pillage *crazy* *crazy*? To say we dun have high NWP in my alliance wud be a lie. Comments please.
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 10:22:00 AM »

having high networth is never result of fair fighting .high nw is result of chasing for profit which means being vultures.Attack 3x-5x smaller in war,have minimum casulties ,max killed army making more mp/war income for same resources.So why pillage ? 2 reasons: being online wont help u in avoiding dmg ,and more important siege is easier to defend ,so guy dont want risk ,and is pissed with quantity of ur online hours.So i dont understand that honor thing : attacking weaker. breaking no pillage agreement is gay ,but attacking weaker is not ,every player starts with 0 nw points...
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 10:22:35 AM by fragmaster » Logged

Trawble
Private

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009, 10:33:07 AM »

having high networth is never result of fair fighting .high nw is result of chasing for profit which means being vultures.Attack 3x-5x smaller in war,have minimum casulties ,max killed army making more mp/war income for same resources.So why pillage ? 2 reasons: being online wont help u in avoiding dmg ,and more important siege is easier to defend ,so guy dont want risk ,and is pissed with quantity of ur online hours.So i dont understand that honor thing : attacking weaker. breaking no pillage agreement is gay ,but attacking weaker is not ,every player starts with 0 nw points...

hi there, thnx for the fast reply, i appreciate ur views. it seems like its just hw the game is, preying on the weak.
thanks again for the fast reply and gdday.  *ok* *ok*
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2009, 10:36:37 AM »

this game is not based on honor.Is it honorable to attack someone who is not online ? to slice throat on sleep ? is it honorable to play in shifts ,and be 24/7 online ,and to goldmine all the time ,to farm all the time while others actually play game  ...(its a fact : farming is always more profitable than fighting)

fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2009, 10:40:30 AM »

and most important :is it honorable to abuse imbalanced strategies in IO ??

Trawble
Private

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2009, 10:41:41 AM »

and most important :is it honorable to abuse imbalanced strategies in IO ??

like?
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2009, 10:44:55 AM »

there are many of them: for example playing without army cerain period .Market dump is overpowered ,meaning if u find several fellows to play one account u are untouchable . or if u play alone ,just log in twice a day ,dump resources ,and build only big things (like univ+centralisation+fort) .So u are online 5 to 10 times less then somebody who plays with army ,and u progress faster then him .

* just fill ur forts full with archers and ur enemies will find no profit in losing army just to take 8 hours production from u (or 12hrs production)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 10:54:38 AM by fragmaster » Logged

samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2009, 23:13:11 PM »

some of roma are band go get them boys evil4 evil4

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
victorklr
Sergeant

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2009, 23:25:18 PM »

when an admin will come in romania i will buy him a drink ... today they banned almoust 100 if not more "honest" player's  *drunk* *drunk* *drunk* *drunk* *drunk*

I HATE v4a ....
Feary
Lieutenant

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2009, 02:36:54 AM »

Hmm thats not exactly right ;( There is players and players... i haven't pillage anyone and still i will have the biggest income after PAtack... and so on *sad* Its seems fairless to fight with someone with so low nw *sad* We can't win a fs on u guys thats right *sad* I personally lost a 42 moral and still win the fs against Sattua *sad* It was so lame of him *sad* Never the less... some of our players are banned but thats cause they have cheated in some way *sad* I personally don't like cheaters and... i wish u all good luck *sad* And just for the record .... our war against sign_ace was won in the first day with 5000 points *sad* So please be gentle about pillages... i am sure that Dunkan was never good to go in war with no pillages *sad* He is a real fighter and that means he loves to pillage some one of u lame boys... NEver mind . Good luck in the game and have fun ... thats the most important . Its still a game after all *Smiley*
kraven
Lieutenant

"Cleanse the WORLD"

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2009, 08:42:46 AM »

Recently, _Roma declared war against Sing_Ace after much friction between the two sides and im very surprised at some of the actions tat they did *xxx*. I am from Sing_Ace and i dun rlly have a high NWP but despite a 'No Pillaging' war, Dexter1980 , _roma's member who is almost FOUR times abv my NWP, pillaged me in my main province. And even after the first 1, he repeatedly did so to my other provinces. After my leader sent the report to _roma's leader, we were given the green light to pillage them. But is this the oh-so honourable _roma, tat has been topping the alliance charts in the realm? If so, why aim players who are at the bottom of the Alliance's list? Aven if u do, why o why pillage *crazy* *crazy*? To say we dun have high NWP in my alliance wud be a lie. Comments please.
regarding on attacking x3,x5 below NWP, that's a strategy to slow your production...example of this is GHARN....he attacks below x3,x5 of range in NWP... i think he can explain it well to yah..

"KILL the ADMINS... KILL the MODERATORS.... KILL the GM's... KILL the STAFFS!!"
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2009, 16:01:49 PM »

regarding on attacking x3,x5 below NWP, that's a strategy to slow your production...example of this is GHARN....he attacks below x3,x5 of range in NWP... i think he can explain it well to yah..

I will explain it to you...
I ATTACKED YOUR ALLIENCE JUST FOR FUN *Smiley*

because you told everywhere that you will be no1 allience in mp..and I loved to show that you would not be *Smiley*

besides  I never pillaged any of the low pointers..I killed their armies..PS:I kill everybody who does not know how to save an army and I kill everybody who leaves lots of sources defenseless at provinces:) I advise you(the players of 2x..3x..5x..10x or whatever) to learn the game instead of whining after being killed..
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 17:25:07 PM by gharn » Logged

they will know the power of my sword
kraven
Lieutenant

"Cleanse the WORLD"

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2009, 20:15:51 PM »

very good explation mr.Gharn *rose*.... that's one of the reason why you(Trawble) has been pillage by a x3...x5 net. pts(ROMA_)...  *crazy*
PS:be sure you have a strong conscience when you pillage a x3...x5 Network pts. range.. *ok*

"KILL the ADMINS... KILL the MODERATORS.... KILL the GM's... KILL the STAFFS!!"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: