Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 07:21:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ARRANGED BATTLES IN REALM 2  (Read 14569 times)
pobeditel1
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2011, 16:32:30 PM »

just answer me ..... IS THIS ARRANGED BATTLE OR NOT ? I JUST NEED THAT ANSWER *wink*
anyone can apply in any Union election ......... and anytime .............. and attack anyone they wish ............. Pandora wanted so to be in it now

P.S if you were put lock .......... you would not have spoken now
pobeditel1
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2011, 16:35:02 PM »

AND TELL YOUR FRIEND ARAGORN THAT HE CAN COME HERE ... WE CAN TALK *wink* i'm baned in BG FORUM ahahahahah I'M ASKING MYSELF WHY  *pardon*

To ban in Bulgarian .............. if swearing here and here will ban .................. Aragon does not understand English   *pardon*

Good night!   *friends* *bear*
caspermkd
Private

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2011, 16:39:56 PM »

anyone can apply in any Union election ......... and anytime .............. and attack anyone they wish ............. Pandora wanted so to be in it now

P.S if you were put lock .......... you would not have spoken now

if they didn't fix that attack, i wouldn't speak eather *wink*

WE ARE NOT TALKING HERE ABOUT THE RULES OF THE GAME OR SOMETHING ELSE ....
AND THE FACT REMAINS *Smiley* THE BATTLE WAS FIXED ... the battle was fixed .... THE BATTLE WAS FIXED .... SOMEONE SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT *Smiley*
SOMEONE SHOULD CHECK WHO PLAYS PANDORA *wink* but till now noone said anything ahahahaha
caspermkd
Private

« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2011, 16:44:12 PM »

To ban in Bulgarian .............. if swearing here and here will ban .................. Aragon does not understand English   *pardon*

Good night!   *friends* *bear*

he will understand me perfectly *Smiley* ... he will try to understand macedonian, and i will try to understand bulgarian *wink*
tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2011, 06:46:08 AM »

i think i used that same tactic 2 eras ago in r2  *freak*  just sneak in a friend  and then wave their fort in the final few minutes , its a dirty , but very good tactic  *gamer*

i think i wrote about it on forum, ill try to find the link 4 u guys  *kissgirl*

Behold the Pale Horse cometh, with death riding and hell following. Rev.6;7-8
NeverGiveUp
Erin go Braugh!!
Lieutenant

Will only play for u now :(

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2011, 18:11:28 PM »

i think i used that same tactic 2 eras ago in r2  *freak*  just sneak in a friend  and then wave their fort in the final few minutes , its a dirty , but very good tactic  *gamer*

i think i wrote about it on forum, ill try to find the link 4 u guys  *kissgirl*
yoo bro..wts goin on??
pobeditel1
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2011, 09:30:18 AM »

Here is how little information has''great''Capt.Blood of''great''Union BOYARS:) ........ But do not be surprised, however, is the great manipulator of the rules of IO.........

Once you invest in works from the eastern half of the resources ...... '''great.''had remained 20kk gold was raised over 30k net

Shame and disgrace this is for the IO ?!?!?!?!?  *stop* *stop* *hmm* *hmm* *hmm*
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 10:07:02 AM by pobeditel1 » Logged
ipekis
Sergeant

skull

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2011, 13:32:19 PM »

ı wonder when wıll do admıns somethıng for thıs players.he ıs stıll playıng.ı thınk he wıll wın 20 mıllıons thıs nıght agaın.what a good lıfe
ipekis
Sergeant

skull

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2011, 20:37:46 PM »

Congrutulations......Capt.Blood is on vocation mod now...we understand why admins waiting heretofore  *Angry*

I m sure that this player wıll back 2 days later.....

you treat everyone equally ....
slo75dan
You can't win Macedonian army
Private

Macedonia forever

« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2011, 20:58:04 PM »

The problem is who is the good  *ok* and who evil  evil4 in Realm2?
This battle is the basis to question.  *hmm*
 http://www9a.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game/_addons/dokladi/?path=bitki/2/2011_2_1/702315_636382_244933
To get a war lost the world. Our warnings were in vain to cancel this battle and to abolish war points.  *stop*
A few days consistently prove to stem violence in the realm, but the IO team was deaf to our request and decided to silently this battle and to protect BG_ARMS as their idols in this realm2.
My decision was to leave IO and destroy my army because I do not use Imperial credits and I can not go on vacation.
http://www37.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game/_addons/dokladi/?path=bitki/2/2011_2_1/889078_891058_245022
 *pardon*
This is not a concerted battle as they want to introduced BG_ARMS "warriors", it's just my choice  *rose* . In this way we were explained and the battle pandora [**********] Vs. Aragorn [BG_ARMS]
More players did the same thing of the FALANGA alliance as revolt that led to the destruction of the Realm2, but it was announced to the IO team.  *Angry*
I hope this will bring changes in the realm2 and details will be reviewed each request by players who want to play, not to protect players who play unfairly and are used with irregular programs and scripts to achieve their utopia. Give them fair game to new IO players.
                                   *Angry* YOU CAN'T WIN MACEDONIAN ARMY  *Angry*

You can't win Macedonian army http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cierL9NV_H4
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: