Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 12:04:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sarajevo alliance  (Read 11832 times)
dupecmar
Lieutenant

Vadi kospe, vadi kospe, vadi kospe

« on: November 03, 2009, 01:15:41 AM »

Greetings to all.

I also would like to say halo to all of my friends and especially to our enemies.

I want to give special regards first to our enemies.

Gokturks - damn DAMN hard to beat and it took me months until i managed to kill them. I'm sorry that alliance didn't live till the end of era.

XAH - if you were not there i would be bored like hell and most probably i would give up playing this game. I enjoyed fighting against you and i must say to all. XAH is alliance of damn good players. Yes you babysit and because of that its damn hard to catch any of your players but you do know how to play this game. Respect to you from my side

Roimperiu - namely kandice. One crazy player. For month i tried to catch his/her army with no luck and you have no idea what kind of spider net i put around kandice. Even smallest mistake from her side would be deadly but she made no mistakes. In next era i wish we play together. I think kandice is one of the best players here.

And now greetings to my dear allies.

Lietuva - I really enjoyed speaking with all of you.
Phalanx - Polpaf and Jitra - my dear neighbors. When i was bored i could always speak with them. Polpaf is very very nice guy and even in new era i would play next to him. Unfortunately we never fought together but in new era i'm sure we would stand together.
SRBKnights - Take care of those boys in next era ;o) This era they BLOW everybody. No1 in military points. Congrats my friends ;o)
SrbEmpire - Almost went to crusade on them because of one of their members. If Laki is not their leader we would be fighting like crazy with them.
Not to forget jugovici, Sparta (shame they broke apart), Husari - Started very strong and than broke apart - i still can't understand why.

And all other our allies. Some left out intentionally. Don't want to open all of my cards ;o) New era is coming ;o)

And now small personal message.

When i started playing this game I never, ever thought Sarajevo would survive and manage to achieve this much. We are No 5 in total points, No 7 in alliance research and No 11 in military points.

Also i'm No 20 by military points and No. 20 by honor (all honor won in war). Not bad for a guy who play this for the first time and who started this game later than others.

Special greetings to all of my comrades and lost friends. I'm sorry some of them stopped playing (and some of them i really like) and i really hope they would return to play in new era.

It was pleasure playing with all of you.

Dupecmar over and out till next era starts  *bravo*
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 01:18:35 AM by dupecmar » Logged
blackdeath
Captain

All i can do is pity and honor the victims.......

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2009, 04:22:27 AM »

srbknights only became successful because of certain reasons that krum specified that i not mention here. for all your big mouth dupecmar i thought you would end up in the top 10 military points, but farmers have no place there definately. i copped number 8 position and randomfire as an alliance finished number 3 in military points as an alliance. We`ll b back next era kicking *ss as usual and making enemies with everyone so we can jump those military points from the start to the end of the era evil4 Alliance Armaggedon on the rise, previously randomfire. starbuck wont be with us so randomfire has lost its spark. so sad that he quit, anyways, blackdeath out *rose* *rose*
dupecmar
Lieutenant

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2009, 05:57:48 AM »

srbknights only became successful because of certain reasons that krum specified that i not mention here. for all your big mouth dupecmar i thought you would end up in the top 10 military points, but farmers have no place there definately. i copped number 8 position and randomfire as an alliance finished number 3 in military points as an alliance. We`ll b back next era kicking *ss as usual and making enemies with everyone so we can jump those military points from the start to the end of the era evil4 Alliance Armaggedon on the rise, previously randomfire. starbuck wont be with us so randomfire has lost its spark. so sad that he quit, anyways, blackdeath out *rose* *rose*

I can't believe the extent of your brain damage.

Go visit some doctor
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

Death doesn't end evil, it merely sets it free.

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2009, 06:15:08 AM »

*hahaha*

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
blackdeath
Captain

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2009, 13:31:48 PM »

*PUNISH* *BOSS* *BOSS*
vidomina
"CHRISTUS VINCIT"
Private

_S.W.A.T_

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2009, 19:27:21 PM »

interesting arguments from one undergraduate age.     *black_eye*                         *Grin* *Grin* *Grin*

masha
Private

Taurunum

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2009, 17:18:19 PM »

jugovici rules *Grin*  hard hard hard hard
dupecmar
Lieutenant

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2009, 23:15:41 PM »

jugovici rules *Grin*  hard hard hard hard

Respect to you guys. You really had rough ride and at one point almost broke apart but you made it.

Congrats  *Smiley*
masha
Private

Taurunum

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2009, 16:44:15 PM »

see you in Sarajevo I will waiting you at Zelja's *wink*  *kissgirl* *kissgirl* *kissgirl*
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2009, 15:03:47 PM »

see you in Sarajevo I will waiting you at Zelja's *wink*  *kissgirl* *kissgirl* *kissgirl*

I hope you guy's do really well this era. *rose*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
renren
Sergeant

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2009, 06:17:08 AM »

I hope you guy's do really well this era. *rose*

of course they will... !!!!! they are not like you!! samyGAY!! *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
blackdeath
Captain

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2009, 14:18:39 PM »

renren *PUNISH* *PUNISH* *PUNISH* *evil*
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2009, 05:49:49 AM »

renren *PUNISH* *PUNISH* *PUNISH* *evil*

I love this  *PUNISH* never noticed it before *Grin*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
blackdeath
Captain

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2009, 14:20:55 PM »

its the best man, hehehehe for idiots like renren
renren
Sergeant

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2009, 07:48:15 AM »

its the best man, hehehehe for idiots like renren

talking for your self??? idiot is better to you...hehe... poor guys...

i wonder how can you build your empire without credits?...

me i never used 10 production in history but i can be in the ranking and beat any aggressors around me even if they are bigger...

you,? using credits to gain advantage from your opponents??? where is the brain in that??? all i see from that move is money and no brains... easy money... so not a single brain cell is used... or maybe no brain cell can be found in you.... *hahaha*
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: