Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 12:07:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the ERAS most honorless move!!!!  (Read 41759 times)
gen_karlo
Lieutenant

"I am the forcE"

« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2009, 17:53:07 PM »

Boot the banned players out of your alliance to give you a fighting chance of winning the war.......

You may find that it is not only that alliance that declares war as at the end of the day, by keeping the banned members you are harbouring cheaters............  not really rocket science is it ??
thanks for the advice!!!! *rose* But WE couldn't do that cause we will never kick a member unless he says it quit, we never kick mates even if he causes us some troubles.... *ok*
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 17:58:33 PM by gen_karlo » Logged

I DON'T GO BACK ON MY WORD!!!!!!
- that's my warrior way.
jpstyie
Sergeant

« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2009, 18:57:29 PM »

from a third person view... i have know idea why you brag about winning on a war that you had cheaters? where is honor in that?
from your own words. its just seems to me that you are crying about others declaring war on you when you dont have cheaters to help you.
like the title of this thread...

this is by far the ERAS most honorless thread that is started.... please note that before you speak think twice and becareful what are you saying.

this thread doesn't help you at all in third point of view

if you are not living your life on the edge...
then you are taking too much space...
Dino740
Lieutenant

« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2009, 23:51:55 PM »

thanks for the advice!!!! *rose* But WE couldn't do that cause we will never kick a member unless he says it quit, we never kick mates even if he causes us some troubles.... *ok*

Well, the choice is yours..........  But harbouring cheaters is not good for the game..........
gen_karlo
Lieutenant

"I am the forcE"

« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2009, 01:00:05 AM »

from a third person view... i have know idea why you brag about winning on a war that you had cheaters? where is honor in that?
from your own words. its just seems to me that you are crying about others declaring war on you when you dont have cheaters to help you.
like the title of this thread...

this is by far the ERAS most honorless thread that is started.... please note that before you speak think twice and becareful what are you saying.

this thread doesn't help you at all in third point of view

Well everyone is entitled to their own opinion...

@dino
yup your right but i believe they desreve the second chance *rose*

besdes,Even our top players who cheated are still on the game *ok*

- that's my warrior way.
britishpill
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2009, 01:09:46 AM »

WEll they couldn't kick our ass...the remaining warriors cause what they can only kick are the banned players *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

Please tell me you are a child. Cause from this thread and fact you seem to think your clever. The thought you may actually be an adult is really disturbing me. head_hurts_kr
gen_karlo
Lieutenant

"I am the forcE"

« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2009, 01:19:09 AM »

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
sOrry for causing you such troubles *hihi*
Just don't think about it if you want your self be free from troubles *pardon*
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 01:19:44 AM by gen_karlo » Logged

- that's my warrior way.
gen_karlo
Lieutenant

"I am the forcE"

« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2009, 01:22:26 AM »

Please tell me you are a child. Cause from this thread and fact you seem to think your clever. The thought you may actually be an adult is really disturbing me. head_hurts_kr

Your just over reacting... *hihi*

- that's my warrior way.
Dino740
Lieutenant

« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2009, 02:32:44 AM »

That is priceless.............

If it is okay with you britishpill, I would like to use that quote on other games that I am playing (only because this one is going backwards!!!!) and of course, I will give credit to the author *wink*

@gen_karlo - That was not necessarily a dig at you, more the IO Admins................. They display the rules but when they are broken (on purpose) the punishment is minimal.............  And the actions of your alliance does not project a good image for the future of the game.............. It will only server to encourage others to cheat as some players/alliances give second chances............ this is of course my own opinion and we will see where the game is in a years time............ I'm a betting man and I know where my money will be *wink*

@gen_karlo - How many chances was thelake given Huh?  I think it was 3 before the admins got tired of banning him !!!!!!!!  I am a great believer in if you break the rules, you are banned FULL STOP........... Anyway, I will not reply again to this thread as I know I am wasting my time & effort and there is other games to play where cheating is forbidden................
britishpill
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2009, 03:01:53 AM »

That is priceless.............

If it is okay with you britishpill, I would like to use that quote on other games that I am playing (only because this one is going backwards!!!!) and of course, I will give credit to the author *wink*

yeah feel free to use glad you appreciated it! *Grin*
britishpill
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2009, 03:10:48 AM »

Boot the banned players out of your alliance to give you a fighting chance of winning the war.......

You may find that it is not only that alliance that declares war as at the end of the day, by keeping the banned members you are harbouring cheaters............  not really rocket science is it ??

the problem is if they kicked all cheaters out of the alliance. Then the alliance would no longer exist and also is hypocritical for cheats to kick cheats
Dino740
Lieutenant

« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2009, 04:27:46 AM »

yeah feel free to use glad you appreciated it! *Grin*

Cheers *wink*
gen_karlo
Lieutenant

"I am the forcE"

« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2009, 08:50:54 AM »

the problem is if they kicked all cheaters out of the alliance. Then the alliance would no longer exist and also is hypocritical for cheats to kick cheats

*hihi* *hihi* *hihi*

You talk as if your part of the realm...

- that's my warrior way.
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2009, 08:51:15 AM »

@gen_karlo

as we see from the first day of the war you did not loose too much because of your banned friends..some others killed them and we finished the remainings...and the point difference is just 256 for now...

did it worth to open such a shamefull topic Huh?Huh?

wasn't that our right to say sth against words of RENREN after what he had said about Turkish cheaters (mentioning ALL the players waving Turkish Flag including me) Huh???

It is good to see that you haven't got any single support to your thread...It is good to see that common sense is and will be here against real cheating actions.

think again...did it worth to ruin you and your alliences reputation in R9.Huh?

you will not be respected as you were before even if you win the 1st rank at mili points (ofc you will not win..this is just an assumption) because players will think % ?? of that success belongs to cheaters...

anyway it was our reaction to cheat and we killed those banned players(although we could reach only the remainings ) raped their provinces , burned their castles to the ground...

each will see  AVENGERS names as  battle reports after the ban is over

they will know the power of my sword
Horde
Captain

« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2009, 13:20:20 PM »

Dear Gen_Karlo,

why are you protecting the members in your alliance who are cheaters? Babysitting is not illegal anymore, and therefor not bannable. They must have done something else like account-sharing / boosting / selling resources for 0.1 or whatever else they could have done. It is no surprise to me that 4 people from your alliance have been banned... You called us cheaters in the past while you have 4 members being banned yourself.

Now shut up and fight  *hahaha* *rose*

This signature picture was made by Naylrod -- Rest In Peace my friend!
Dino740
Lieutenant

« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2009, 16:22:32 PM »

Babysitting is not illegal anymore, and therefor not bannable.

I find this so confusing............. some people say it is, some say it is not.......... others say it's certain realms........... others say it is if you do certain things !!!!!

Whilst I have no reason not to believe you Horde, can I get a definitive answer from a CM please Huh?

May I also suggest that a system message is sent to clarify this so all realms/players know what the truth is Huh?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: